The Other Woman

Bad Girl, Good Girl

On one fine summer day, Jihyo was on her way to work. She scanned through her walk in queen sized closet for a new outfit she’s thinking of wearing. She thought about the hot scorching weather, so the white came up in her mind. She had all of her clothes arranged by monochromatic colors, everything was organized and not a single clothing in her closet was disarranged. She picked out a zipperfront dress, a beige clutch bag and slips on the same color high heel pumps. She checked herself out in the mirror. She observed her figure while taking turns in front of the mirror until she was satisfied.

Outside of the extremely large mansion, a Bentley Mulsanne was already parked in front of the stairs. The chauffer stood there with the passenger’s seat open. Before you went down you spoke the butler. “Did father already go to work?” she asked.

“Yes, he left this morning.” The butler answered.

Jihyo place her glasses on as soon as she felt the hot air blowing. “What about Joongki? Did you make sure he went to school today?”

“Yes, young master was dropped to school today by Mr. Park.”

Jihyo had a very stern face, she didn’t like the heat. “Alright.” She went down to get inside the car. They had already drove off outside of the mansion when suddenly she heard her phone ring.

It was Jaejoong, yes, Kim Jaejoong the famous hallyu star. Also her well known fiancé since last month, though the decision of them getting set for matrimony was not their idea. Both sides of the family wanted them to get married for each other’s welfare, there was no love but apathy for these couple.

After the news of the engagement of these two, Jihyo had been receiving a lot of hate comments from everyone after her personal lifestyle got exposed to public. She’s a cold woman, rude, but honest. She was resented by society because of her judgmental comments, and her power over everyone else.  

However, Kim Jaejoong has less care about who ever Song Jihyo really is. Even until the present he still opposes to their engagement. There isn’t much he can do about it because if he doesn’t comply to his engagement his carrier is in the line.

“What’s going on?” Jihyo answered her phone with a cold manner.

“Get ready for dinner at L Hotel. I’ll pick you up from work.” Jaejoong said.

“Alright, at 7?” she asked.

“Yeah” after that answered Jihyo hung up the phone why she looked watched the news inside the car.

The news was about them two being seen by paparazzi’s in public. “Driver, turn it off.” She insisted.

-

Later during that day, Jihyo went to inspect one of her franchise in Kangnam. Though there was no problem with her store she left to get some something to drink when something suddenly caught her eye. She couldn’t help but smirk. It was Jaejoong with another woman. “Stop and talk to me for a second!” he was yelling while chasing after another woman. “Yoona-ah!” he ran towards the woman and grabbed her. “I need you on this, don’t do this to me.”

“Just get married, let’s end this here!” Yoona yelled out.

“Don’t give up on me… Please.” Jaejoong pleaded.

It was the first time that Jihyo saw a soft side of Jaejoong. Who would have expected that she would see something like that in the middle of the street but she really less cared. It would be better if Jaejoong called off the engagement so that she wouldn’t have to do it and be yelled at instead. “Kim Jaejoong, you’re doing well.” She muttered and left the scene