Good evening, Changmin

Hugs and Kisses

~ Hello again! Its been awhile since I updated. Before I begin, I would like to thank all of my old readers for supporting me with my fic, and welcome new readers to join the journey of ____ -ah! ^_^ So have a wonderful and safe Christmas and happy readings~

 

 

 

 November 16, 2010     4: 00 pm

 

 

 

 After school was over I had rushed home to tell my family that there was this Fall Festival this week that Changmin talked about, and invited them to come... Which now I regret, because Hana keeps on bugging me and asking who is Changmin.

 I went to take a shower and changed out of my uniform and into a light dress with some boots and then we left.

 " So is he another boyfriend of your's? How old is Changmin? Is he one of that Kim Jaejoong's friend?" She asked on the car ride there.

 I ignored her and looked out the window as the passing scenery zipped by.

 After we got there to the festival, which to my surprise was packed. Gomo, Hana and I left the car and walked our way to the entrance, and left Samchon to find a place to park the car.

 I was so excited! Everywhere I looked everything was bustling with excitement. Everything from the petting zoo to the food kiosks left an atmosphere of bubbly goodness.

 " Okay Gomo! I'm off to find my friends!" I yelled as I dashed off into the crowd, leaving Gomo and Hana to themselves.

 " Have fun dear!" I heard her yell back.

 After a few minutes of looking around at the souvenirs and stuff animals I decided to give Changmin a text, but then decided to call him instead.

 " Hi ____ -ah!"

 " Yeobsaeyo, Changmin -ah!" I smiled and bowed quickly, even though he was nowhere insight to see it.

 " Where are you ____ -ah?"

 " I'm already inside. Where are you?" I started to look around.

 " Bwoh? Really? I'm waiting near the gates for you."

 " Why are you waiting for me? I mean, you are?! How sweet!" I grinned.

 " Okay, well I'm coming there right now. Kay bye!" I said.

 " Bye."

 I hung up and quickly made my way back to the gate and there I found Changmin quietly waiting for me. He was wearing this blue outfit and it was sooo adorkable it made me want to run up to him and squish his face together!

 A few girls passed him and gave him flirtious giggles and he smiled politely and gave a small wave and continued waiting patiently. Just looking around to see if he can spot you anywhere.

 I then out of nowhere ran up to him yelling, " Changminnie!!"

 He turned to see me and grinned his lopsided smile. " Hi ____ -ah! I was just going to- .... ____ -ah, what are you doing?"

 " Squishing you face!!" You laughed.

 " Why...?" He said with a funny squished looking face.

 " Because- you look sooo cuuuteee~!" You grinned and then you finally let go of his face.

 " So where is Junsu-ah?" I asked looking around.

 Changmin rubbed his cheek while saying," Junsu couldn't make it today. He had soccer practice.."

 " Oohh.. To bad! He doesn't know how much fun he will be missing out! Come on Changmin-ah, I wanna go on that spinning teacup thing!!" I yelled happily and pulled on his arm.

 " Didn't Jaejoong hyung come with you?" Changmin asked as he let me pull him along.

 " Noo.. I didn't even tell him about this festival thing yet." I said plainly.

 " Bwoh?! You didn't? How come?" Changmin asked surprised.

 " Was I suppose to?" I questioned.

 " Umm, yeah I think. He is your boyfriend, why didn't you want him to come with you to this couple related thing?" Changmin said a little confused.

 I giggled. " Um, couple related? Changmin- ah, families are here, how is it couple related?"

 " I don't know. It just is, look around. There are couples everywhere." He pointed out.

 " So what if there is? I wanted to hang out with you and Junsu, but if I had came with Jaejoong as a couple, who would be your couple? Junsu?? I don't think so Changminnie~!" I smiled and continued to drag him on.

 " But-" Changmin started.

 " No buts. If you insist on having a couple, then we will be a couple!" I exclaimed.

 " What?" Changmin said shocked.

 " Sure! Why not?" I shrugged my shoulders. " Hey Changmin-ah wanna go together with me to the Fall Festival as a couple?"

 " But-" He said.

 " Wonderful~!! It's a date then!!" I exclaimed. " Now let's go tall boy! I wanna ride that teacup~!"

 Changmin gave up and grinned. " Okay. Let's go then!"

 We had a blast throughout the whole day, and Changmin being a sweet gentleman that he was, he paid for everything.

 We went everywhere, the restraunt that the festival had, feed all the animals at the petting zoo, took dozens of pictures together, played most of the games there. He even won me a few stuffed animals, including a penguin one that I wanted.

 " Are you having fun Changmin- ah?!" I yelled as we quickly got dropped on this ride that goes up and down from a very high height.

 " WHAT?!" He yelled.

 " I said are you having fun?!?!" I screamed, feeling as if my stomach was in my throat.

 " WHAT?! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!" He screamed.

 " I SAID--!!!"

 The ride finally reached the ground to a stop.

 " I said, are you having fun Changmin- ah?" I said breathless.

 He smiled. " Yeah, I'm having fun. Are you?"

 The workers unbuckled the belts and we both got off.

 " The most fun this whole year!" I laughed.

 " That's great! ... Because truthfully, I thought that you weren't having any fun because Jaejoong hyung wasn't here with you. And  I thought that since also Junsu wasn't here either, you would feel akward with just me with you." He said a bit sadly.

 I gasped. " Changmin- ah! Why would you think that? I love being around you! You're so much fun to be with!"

 " Really?" He piped up.

 " Of course really, really!" I said definitely.

 That had brought such a joyous grin on his face that I just had to pinch his cheeks and squeal.

 " You are just too adorkable Changminnie!!" I squealed.

 " What's adorkable?" He asked confused.

 

 By the time we decided to call it a day, it was already 9: 45 pm.

 " Wow! Is it that late already?!" I asked shocked as I looked at my phone's screen. " I guess we were having too much fun to see how late it is."

 " I'm just glad that you had fun with me ____ -ah." Changmin grinned.

 My phone suddenly rang.

 " Dear, it's Gomo. Time to go home hun. Hana is getting tired. Say good bye to your friends and meet us in the parking lot, we'll be waiting. And hurry too."

 " Kay Gomo. Bye bye." I said and hung up.

 " It's my aunt, she is hustling me to leave. I really hate to leave you like this Changmin-ah.." I said pouting.

 " It's okay! I'm glad that I got to spend today with you ____ -ah. You made me really happy!" Changmin smiled his lopsided smile.

 " I want to thank you again for everything today, spending all that money, hanging out with me.. Everything! Thanks Changmin- ah!" I hugged him and kissed him on his cheek.

 " Bye Changmin- ah! See you at school tomorrow! I love you Changmin- ah! Bye~!" I yelled and waved to him as I ran out.

 " Bye.. Love you too ____ -ah..." Changmin whispered.

 

 

 

 ~ And that is the end of you and Changmin's little moment~! As I promised, now that Christmas break is here I'm going to update alot more. And, just a few moments ago, I thought up of this shocking twist to the story~~ xD So I hope that everyone will continue to read to see what happens. Thanks for reading, and have a Merry Christmas! Stay safe everyone! ^_^ ~