Surprise! ... Or not..

Hugs and Kisses

~ Here is the next update! Happy readings~

 

 

 September 7, 2010  12: 05 pm

 

 

 While you were standing in the lunch line with the KARA girls, you got a little visit from the DBSK's leader Jung Yunho.

 "... And that's the reason why I'm getting a summer job this year. Doesn't that ? I won't be able to hang out with you girls." Seungyeon grumbled.

 " Aw, don't be sad Seungyeon -ah, we can always visit you when you're at work!" Nicole smiled.

 " It's not going to be that bad. I mean compared to my situation, I would rather have a summer job than-" I started, but stopped when I heard someone calling my name.

 " YAH! ____ -ah!" Yunho yelled from afar, walking to you.

 When you didn't hear him, he gave a whistle and called your name again. When he had caught your attention, he grinned and waved.

 You waved back thinking, ' Huh, I wonder what does Jung Yunho want with me? I don't know the guy that well.'

 " Ooohh~ ____ -ah! What does the prince charming want with you?" Jiyoung teased. 

 " Pssh! I don't know.." You stammered.

 " Well, are you going to keep him waiting? He is obviously waiting for you." Gyuri exclaimed.

 " It's probably nothing. You guys stop teasing me, I have a boyfriend already!" You said flushed.

 " We're just playing with you, we know you're not the cheating type, but Jung Yunho is still like your friend right? Get going then!" Hara nudged you with her elbow.

 " Fine.. I'll see you guys later. Bye." You got your tray of food and waved to them.

 " Bye!" The KARA girls waved back.

 " OH! ____ -ah! Can you do me a favor? Can you please introduce me to Jung Yunho?!" Jiyoung giggled.

You laughed at her remark and said, " I'll try!"

 When you got to Yunho, he greeted you and offered to hold your tray.

 " Gee, thanks yunho -ah, so what do you need me for?" You asked.

 " Ah, me and the guys just want to talk to you. It's been a while isn't it?" He smiled.

 You blushed. " Oh, um.. Yeah, I guess. So is Jaejoong oppa here yet?"

 " Jaejoong? No, he didn't come to lunch. Said he had something to do." Yunho said.

 " Oh.. He didn't tell me anything about that.. Oh well, I'll find him later." You smiled. " Oh! By the way, Yunho -ah, you see that girl with the wavy hair? Her name is Kang Jiyoung. What do you think about her?"

 " What do I think about about her?" He asked confused.

 " Do you have a girlfriend?" You looked at him.

 " I.. Um.. No.." He blushed and shook his head.

 You giggled. " So, do you think she is cute?"

 " Cute? ... Yeah, I think she is cute. Why?" He asked.

 " Do you know that she calls you the prince charming?" You teased on.

 " Who? Me?" He asked shocked and turned back to look at Jiyoung from afar.

 You laughed. ' Wow, I never knew Yunho is so oblivious. I guess that's why he is such a gentleman.' You thought.

 " Hey, what took you two so long?" Junsu asked when we got to the table.

 " Hi ____ -ah!" Changmin grinned.

 " Hi guys, how are you?" You asked everyone.

 " So ____ -ah, how are you and Jaejoong hyung doing? Is everything going.. Good?" Yoochun asked politely when I sat down.

 " Huh? Why do you need to ask?" I asked taking a bite out of my grilled cheese sandwhich.

 " Well, um, the thing is that-" Yoochun started.

 " The thing is that all four of us saw you fighting that girl in the mall the other day!!" Junsu blurted out.

 " Thanks Junsu.. As I was saying, we later asked Jaejoong hyung what the deal was, but he wouldn't tell us." Yoochun explained.

 " So we were wondering, would you tell us?" Changmin asked finally.

 You coughed a little, embarrassed to tell them. " Well- uh.. I- I guess it's not such a big secret.. I don't know why Jaejoong wouldn't want to tell you guys..." You said stammering.

 " Yeah! I know right?! We are like his best friends, why would he not want to tell us? And you are our friend to ____ -ah." Junsu exclaimed.

 " Okay, sure I'll tell you guys. Well, I was on my first date with Jaejoong at the mall yesterday, when Milly -ah came and wanted to ruin it for us. She acted like I wasn't even there, and she was flirting and was all over him. So I got angry and told her to back off, but she wouldn't and even provoked me... So.. I gave her a little beatdown.." I said simply.

 " Wow.. Women.. Are- are something not to be dealt with. Haha." Yoochun said a little stunned.

 Yunho was just sitting there and eating quietly and Junsu whistled. 

 " Are you hurt ____ -ah? Are you okay? She didn't hurt you badly, did she?" Changmin said with a worried voice.

 You giggled. " Thanks for worrying Changmin, you're so sweet! But it's only a few bruises. Nothing bad."

 " Oh, that's a relief." Changmin grinned.

 " Yup, well I'm done eating. I want to go find Jaejoong, so I'll see you guys later kay?" You smiled and stood up.

 " Aw, okay. Bye ____ -ah." Changmin said.

 " Bye ____ -ah!" The others said.

 You bowed a little to them and halfheartedly left.

 As you walked through the empty halls you asked yourself, " I wonder where Jaejoong would go if he was still in this school.."

 " I guess, I'll call him.." You said as you dialed his number.

 The phone rang for a long time, but no one answered. So you texted him instead.

 To Jaejoongie oppa <3 :

Jaejoongie where did u

 go? R u still in school?

 U wouldn't pick up ur

 fone wen I called..

 Hellooo? JJ??

 

 You stood there waiting for a reply, but nothing came.

 " Ugh~! Gosh oppa.. What are you doing?!" You said in a huff. " Jeez, what am I going to do now? I'm not going to go back to the cafeteria. I just came from there, going back would make me look silly!" You told yourself.

 " Um.. Excuse me, Miss Chu. Do you need help with something?" A woman with glasses who was walking towards you questioned.

 " Oh! Yea- yeah sort of.. Do you by any chance seen a guy name Kim Jaejoong anywhere on campus?" You went up to her and asked.

 " Mr. Kim? Sure, you can find him at the library. I just passed by him a few minutes ago." She said.

 ' The library?! Why would Jaejoong even go to a library?!' You thought shocked.

 " Um.. Miss, are you positive that was Kim Jaejoong? And not somebody who looks like him?" You asked curiously.

 The woman laughed. " I'm very positive that was Mr. Kim. Believe me, no one can look like that man."

 ' Ahmen..! Nobody on earth can look like Jaejoong..' You thought and couldn't help but grin.

 " Oh okay, thanks for the help Miss-" You paused.

 " Miss. Tam, I am the librarian." She finished my sentence.

 ' Oh, no wonder she knew he was in the library..' You thought. " Okay thanks Miss. Tam!" You said and dashed off to the library.

 The library was split into the upper floor and the bottom floor so you took a wild guess and choose to climb up the stairs.

 " Man.. This place is huge~! These shelves must be like 12 feet tall.." You looked around.

 " Helloo~? Jaejoong oppa~?" You whispered. You wanted to yell louder, but for some reason libraries seem to give this effect of serene and quietness, it's so calm that you're afraid to be the one to break the silence.

  ' Where is he?' You thought while looking around.

 You searched all the way in the back, where it was the most empty and isolated, but suprisingly Jaejoong was there! He was sitting aroung a wooden square table with his back facing towards you.

 He was near a wall that was completely made out of glass. The sun was shining brightly through, and you could see the neighborhood from here. It was definitely Jaejoong and his wheat brown hair shimmering in the sunlight. You were so happy that you wanted to jump out and suprise him, but it seems that he was talking on the phone with someone. So you got curious as of why he seems so intense and concentrated with the person on the other line, and had to creep closer so you were in hearing range...

 " ... I know this is my fault! Okay, I get that you are mad- OKAY. Angry! ... That's not the point- How many times do I have to tell you? It was a one time thing! ... What do you want from me then?! ... You know I can't do that! ... ... Can I just pay you off? ... GOD! Why do you have to make things so difficult for me?! ..." He yelled, but still quiet enough so that he won't attract attention.

 Your heart beated rapidly and your happy, upbeat self was starting to vanish. You thought that maybe eavesdropping was now a bad idea and was planning to leave.

 ' This is Jaejoong's business right? Maybe this is something important.. I should let him have his privacy.." You thought between heartbeats.

 But some gut instinct told you to stay put and you did...

 " Okay, listen to me! I'll deal with everything! You will not interfere, got that? ... I am not going to choose! ..." Jaejoong took a big sigh and rested his forehead on the palm of his hand. " Listen, you- you just... I'm sorry, but I want nothing to do with you.. Yes! That's my final decision...  Oh yeah? Well sue me then... No, you are being childish!... Whatever.. I'm hanging up now." Jaejoong took the phone from his ears and hung up.

 That was your que to get the hell out of there! You quietly half tiptoed, half ran out of there and then dashed down the stairs, as soon as you got to the bottom you stopped and took a deep breath.

 " I'll - I'll wait for Jaejoong here.. He won't know a thing.." You breathed, your heart pounded in your chest.

 Minutes passed until you saw Jaejoong walking down the second flight of stairs. He was suprised to see you there and quickly hurried down to you.

 " Jaejoongie~" You beamed a warm smile at him.

 " ____ -ah, why are you here? Were you waiting for me? How did you know I was here?" He asked shocked.

 You wiped his bangs to the side and kissed him on the cheek. " I'm here because I missed you at lunch, I'm waiting for you because I love you and I knew you were here because the librarian told me." You smiled.

 Jaejoong stared at you dreamily. " Did you know that your eyes sparkled when you said you loved me?" He asked softly.

 You blushed crimson. " Omo~ Did- did it really?!" You stuttered.

 " Yeah, and I think it's very cute." He continued.

 The bell rang which means lunch was over and that the next class was starting.

 He picked up your hand and kissed it, then he patted it and said, " Come on princess, class is starting."

 " Kay, oppa." You whispered shyly and walked hand in hand with him, through the now crowded hallways.

 

 

 ~ Awsome! I finally finished updating, its 12 at night so if there are any grammer mistakes, please excuse it. I will fix them later after I reread the chapter so there might not be any mistakes. But anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will be updating again this weekend. ^_^ Thanks for all my devoted readers both old and new ones and I'm so happy that there are new subscribers~!!! :D Thanks so much! ~