Square one

Hugs and Kisses

~ Hello again! My biggest apologies for not updating in a month!! The last 2 weeks or so have been hectic with finals and studies. But now, it's finally summer vacation! Yaayy! That means more updates on my part so I can finally finish this fic! And to make up for lost time, I will double update today! :] So happy readings~

 

 

 January 22, 2011  

 

 

 A few weeks have past. Things seem to be back to normal, or as normal as it can get..

 Junhyung has become an official( not really) bodyguard for me. Even though I told him I didn't want or need one, he wasn't going to listen. He's been following me everywhere and lurking in the shadows, like the ninja gangster that he is..

 A few days after I had woken up from my strange, " life- changing" coma, my friends and family threw me a welcome back party.

 Jaejoong had tried to wiggle his way out of coming, but Yunho wasn't going to have any of that. Let's just say that the party wasn't as awkward as I thought.

 It was there that they had surprised me with their news. Yunho had announced that a few months ago the 5 of them had entered the S.M Entertainment singing competition in secret. And it turns out that the people there thought that those 5 were the most " talented teens" they had ever heard.

 Naturally, they went under the group name of DBSK. S.M and their witty crew even made DBSK stand for something. Dongbang Shinki. Clever, huh?

 Anyways, the guys have been trainees in secret for months now. Who knew?

 They sang a few of their written songs at my welcome back party. And they were damn amazing! I have a feeling that some day, these guys are going to become unimaginably famous. I don't know why, I just do..

 And well, as for me, I'm healing quite nicely from that bullet wound. Though it's going to leave a permanent scar on my arm.

 There has been something that has been bugging me for the past weeks though.. Who was that mysterious lady with those electric- blue eyes? I had the strangest feeling that if she hadn't let me go, I would never have been able to wake up. I still get shivers running up my spine when I think about her.

 I bet you are waiting for me to get to the good part, aren't you? The part about me and Jaejoong?

 I guess something has changed. We are still a bit complicated, but not the, " I want to avoid you at any cost" complicated. How come it's like that now? Tehehe, I don't kiss and tell... Oh, wait..! Darn. I just did, didn't I?

 Yeah, I mustered up the courage and kissed him. On the lips, too. Where did this juicy info happen? Well, at that welcome back party when I had the perfect opportunity to. I pulled Jaejoong away to a secluded area of the house. We stood there in silent. Surprisingly, he held onto my gaze. After a moment he said, " What?"

 And that was when I went in and kissed him! To be honest, that kiss was like... Fireworks and it made me feeling all safe and warm.

 Jaejoong reluctantly pulled away, shocked. " What was that... Why??"

 " I'm just taking back a kiss that you stole from me.." I said blushing.

 " Oh... At the hospital that time.." He smiled embarrassed. " ____-ah, you remebered that?"

 " How could I forget?" I winked at him.

 Jaejoong's face flushed red. He cleard his throat. " So.. Uh, what does this make us now?"

 " Even." I responded.

 " Um, so does this also make us.. You know, back together? He asked.

 " It makes you back some where, Jaejoong-ah. In the friendzone." I finished. I left him there with a puzzled look on his face, as I rejoined the party.

 Now that I think about it, I don't want to admit it, but I guess I was leading Jaejoong on, wasn't I? Well, that's his punishment for cheating on me from before! Oh, don't think I've forgot, I'm just choosing to forgive him.. And start fresh. Hopefully.

 At any rate, breaks over and schools back on. Just a few more months till summer! Oh, joy, a day closer to my unexpecting death.. This should be exciting.

 

 

~ I think I should consider this chapter as a "closure" chapter. It doesn't really tell you anything exciting happening, huh? Haha, I really need to work on my ending chapters of a story. It should be filled with lots of drama~! So until next time, which should be soon cuz, I have all the time in the world now :). Thanks for reading!~