My yakuza brother...

Hugs and Kisses

~ Hello! I'm back with another update. It might seems obvious of who was behind that door to alot of my smart readers, but at least I gave it a try at trying to be mysterious xD Anyhoo, happy readings!~

 

 

 

 " Holy ..." You half whispered and half gasped.

 WHAAM!!!

 Out of shock, surprise and the only reaction that you could think of at that second, you had slammed the door shut!

 You laid your back on the door, breathing hard.

 " YAAHH! What the hell are you doing?! Let me in!" He yelled from outside while banging on the door.

 After a few more seconds the banging stopped. You gulped as your heartbeat raced. You held onto your chest area to try to calm down your breathing. After a moment, you slowly turned around and slowly gripped the doorknob and started to turn it.

 ' No ing way is that him..' You kept repeating in your head. ' No way on earth can it be him..!'

 You slowly opened the door to reveal the person you never thought you would EVER see again...

  You gasped as you saw him again, standing there with that demanding and tough aura, looking as real as ever.

 " It's about time you opened that damn door.." He said in a grumpy tone.

 " Ju- Jun...? Junhyung...?" You stuttered weakly and gulped. Your throat seems to be closed and was unable to utter out a word.

 He seems to be a bit bipolar, because after you said his name, his pissed off mood flipped into an enthusiastic and grinning one.

 " Heyy~ baby sis! Long time no see!" He grins broadly, opening both his hands wide for an oncoming hug.

 " Oh.. My god..! It is you! Junhyung, I can't freaking believe this! You're finally back!!" You yelled and threw yourself into his arms, tears flowing down your cheeks.

 " Baby sis... It's so great to finally see you again! I'm so happy to see that you are alright and still alive!" He hugged you tight.

 " Where have you been, oppa?! 5 years..! 5 long years..! What have you been doing?! Why did you leave us..?! Umma and appa worried sick after you left..!" You hugged him tighter, afraid to let him go again.

 He lifted his head off your shoulder and said, " Don't you dare bring those two up! They won't even give a damn about me if I was dead or living in the streets! Those two don't care about me, all they could think of was fighting and arguing! And.. And all the yelling and screaming and stress...! I just couldn't TAKE IT anymore!" He tried to let you go, but you clung on tight.

 " How could you say that, oppa?! Umma and appa loved us! They cared for all 3 of us!" You cried.

 " NO! They loved YOU and Hana! You were the good children..! Always making perfect grades in school, you 2 were angels, always good at everything! You made them feel proud as parents!" He argued furiously.

 " I on the other hand was a disgrace to them..! I failed my school works, I brought shame to them when ever I fight people at school.. I was in trouble every single day..! But it wasn't my fault that I stood up to bullies..! Everyone told me that I was stupid and couldn't mount to anything in life, I swore to prove them wrong.. And I did! .... Now let go of me...!!" He tried to push you off him.

 " Nooo....!" You mumbled. You virgorously shook your head and squeezed him tighter.

 He sighed. " Look, ____... I promise I won't run anywhere, okay? Now let go before someone sees and recognized me being all soppy.."

 " You promise...?" You sniffed and raised your head.

 " Yes. Now let go." He said and looked around his surroundings.

 " Would you pinky promise..?" You said as you wiped your eyes.

 He rolled his eyes, " I don't do pinky promises. It's not tough and manly.."

 You pouted, " Then I'm not letting go!" And held onto him tighter.

 He groaned and drooped his shoulders. He look to his left and right and then coughed a bit and held up his pinky, while looking behind him to see if anyone was spying on them.

 You grinned and hooked your pinky with his.  

 " Yeah, yeah, okay! You let go now." He said sternly and pushed you off. " You and your childish games.. You haven't grown up I see.."

 You grabbed onto his hand just in case, " Come on Junhyung oppa~ I want to hear every single detail that I missed in the past  5 years of your life. Come inside..!" You shoved on his muscular shoulders and pushed him in. 

 You lead him to the couch and made him sit down. Then you went and sat down on the couch opposite his, and started to stare at him.

 He sat pompously on the couch with one arm slung over the top, and looked around the house.

 " Nice place you got here.." He said and continued to look at the Christmas decorations and furniture.

 You stared at him for a long time, looking at how much he had change. You noticed that he got his left eyebrowed tattooed and pierced both of his ears.

 Junhyung finally started to notice you staring at him so intensly. " What? Quit staring at me like that.."

 " Boy... Oppa, you sure changed.. I could barely recognize you.." You said in awe.

 He smirked. " Hey, I could barely recognize you, too. You grew up to be such a beautiful woman."

 You smiled. " Come on Jun~ Tell me what happened during your 5 years from us! What did you do to survive?"

 He rubbed his hands together and cleared his throat. " Um, if I tell you, you better not follow into my footsteps.. Got that?"

 You nodded your head silently.

 He cleared his throat again. " Well first of all, after I had ran away the first thing I tried to do was get a job. And well, for a 13 year old kid... It was hard, nobody took me seriously, they wouldn't hire me without my parents permission.. But I did find work.. I took on odd end jobs that could barely get me a meal a day.. Anyways I spent 3 and a half months like that, living in the streets, hanging out with scums.. It was dangerous, you know? For a 13 year old boy with no backup or protection.. But I did what I had to do to survive. I started stealing things.. Clothes, money, food.." He stopped and looked up at you. " Am I scaring you?"

 You silently shook your head and urged him to continue.

 He rubbed the back of his neck and continued. " Well, I got chased by cops numerous times, but I always ended up escaping.. There were many close calls though. But then one day, I was walking in the streets and I spotted this guy standing around with his friends.. I saw he had left his wallet on the top of his car's hood, and so I made a grab at it and started running.. The punk saw me and hollered, and it caught the attention of 2 cops. So now not only did I had a bunch of tough looking guys coming after me, I had cops on my tail too.."

 " Then what happen?!" You started shaking due to nervousness and excitement.

 " I ran for a long time, but they were still not giving up the chase. I wondered how much money I had stole, to make these guys run after me like dogs.. It must have been a fortune.. So, as I was saying, I kept on running, but luck seemed to have finally striked out on me and lead me into a dead end in an ally way.. I was cornered with no where to go.."

  He laughed. " I thought I was done for.. The cops told me to give the wallet back. The other guys stood in the background and watched.. I wasn't going down without a fight, so I told them to give it their best shot, and they pulled out their guns. At that moment I thought I was about to die, so I manned up and told them I wasn't afraid of dying, and that even if they caught me, they can't catch every single one of us. Then I started cussing them out with everything under the sun.. They were getting PRETTY pissed, so they aimed their guns and were about to pull the triggers when from behind them 2 of those punks smacked the cops on their necks! They fell to the ground and were knocked out cold.."

 " The one that I stole the wallet from came up to me and said, " You got guts kid.. I'm LeeMin.. The leader of this outfit.. We are part a very big yakuza organization.. You're not to be afraid of dying, and you seem to be one of us.. How about working for us full-time.. I promise you that you are going to become big in our family. What do you say?"

 I was really surprised, but I finally had a chance at survival, so I said yes. And just like that, I was in and doing all kinds of, um.. Bussinesses. And in the next few years, just like LeeMin had said, I became popular and favored by the big guys. And now, I'm leader of a flank of about 100 of them.. And trust me, these guys are everywhere.. That's why my reputation would go down if anyone of them saw me hugging my baby sister, cause you know, that's not cold or tough.." He finally finished and silently awaited for your responce.

 " ... My oppa is a sweet teddybear! He wouldn't go into trouble with bad people!" You pouted.

 Junhyung did a face palm. " ____, I changed okay? I have responsibilities to take over. I'm not your teddybear or whatever anymore. This is serious stuff."

 " But WHY?! Why would you do this??" You whined.

 " I- I did it for you.." He finally said.

 " For me?! But I don't need you to be doing this for me! So, you mean to tell me that you threw away your whole life for me, and I don't even know the reason?!" You threw your arms in the air.

 " You needed the money for your heart surgery! I couldn't just stand there and watch my baby sister die!! .... So don't be so ungrateful.." He sighed.

 You gasped. " Oppa, you knew?!"

 " Of course I knew! I was there..! That's why I was trying so hard to find myself a job, but things didn't turn out the way I had planned. Like me running away, but like they say, go with the flow.." He shrugged his shoulders. " And guess what?! I got the full 2,200,000 wons for your surgery! So I decided to fly all the way to Seoul and give you the money so you can do that surgery!" He said brightly.

 " Wait.... How did you know where I lived? How did you know I was in Seoul?!" You asked bewildered.

 " Oh, I had outside help from a couple very close friends of mine.. You might have heard about them... They go by the name 2NE1?" He inquired.

 " NO WAY! 2NE1?! The 4 girls that helped me fight Milly- ah?!" You said shocked.

 " You were in a fight?! Okay.. Now it's MY turn to ask what you have been doing for the past 5 years.." He scoffed.

 " Not now! I'm still shocked that they know you! Why didn't they say anything to me about you?" You asked confused.

 " Well, when I said that I was looking for my sister by the name Chu ____. They told me they knew a girl like that, that goes to their school.. So I told them to watch over this girl and learn if she really is my sister. I told her if she turns out to be my sister, then watch over her for me. Apperently they have been taking care of you.. So when they confirmed that you were the one I was looking for they told me where you lived and I flew all the way here.." He said simply.

 " Now, as for that surgery, I have the money from my years of being with the yakuzas.. Let's make an appointment ____." He smiled.

 " No. No, no, no, no, no!" You crossed your arms.

 His smile faded, " Why the hell not?!"

 " I will not use your tainted money that you earned from doing bad things to save me! I will not, and you cannot make me! Your illegal money can't be used for a good thing!" You huffed.

 He sighed, fusterated. " DON'T BE SUCH A PABO! This money can SAVE your life! I went through all this TROUBLE to get it for you for so many years! I WILL NOT come back to realize that you aren't going to accept it!" He pounded the table in front of him.

 " Well you know what oppa?! I would rather die than use your money that you got from god knows what!" You glared at him.

 " YOU TAKE THAT BACK ____!! You will not leave me on this pathetic world alone! Do you know how much I love you to be doing this?! You are the only reason on earth that I still want to live for.. Oh, and Hana too.." He said as he remembered he had another sister.

 " I have gone through way TOO MUCH these past 2 days to be dealing with this now! With my break up with my boyfriend.. And then my heart tumor and now you?! No way man!" You yelled as you stood up.

 " ..... BOYFRIEND?! WHO?! I'll kill him!!" Junhyung yelled outraged.

 You gasped and then tried to laugh it off. " Umm.. What... Boyfriend??"

 " Who is he?! What did he do to you?! I'll kill him!" He ran over to you and started checking your arms and neck for any bruises or scars that your boyfriend might have inflicted on you.

 " There is nothing wrong with me! Stop that, it tickles!" You said as you pulled your arm away from him.

 At that moment the door opened and you and Junhyung were met with a gomo, samchon and Hana walking in. They stopped dead in their tracks and stared at the both of you silently.

 Then suddenly Hana yelled, " JUNHYUNG OPPA!!!!" And ran and tackled a hug onto him..

 

 

 

 ~ Wow.. All I can say was this was very interesting to write... I was so into writing the story I got caught in the moment and hours later this came out. I hope everyone likes it ^-^ I'll update as soon as I can! Thanks for reading~