Requited love

Hugs and Kisses

 ~ Hello there! It's been a while. Thanks for waiting so patiently everyone. Here is the next update! Happy readings~

 

 

 January 10, 2011  11:11 am

 

 

 Jaejoong lies in bed awake, spacing off. Wondering what he should do, how he should feel.

 " Aish... ____-ah.. Are you alright? I really want to know.. Should I go see you? I'm not sure if I should.." Jaejoong turns over and snuggles onto his pillow.

 His mind has been troubled ever since yesterday's awkward conversation.

 " ____-ah, please be okay and wake up soon.. I- I don't want to lose you that way.." He whispered into his pillow.

 Then he sighed in fustration. " I really want to see her!!! Why am I so afraid, too?! Kim Jaejoong, you are such a coward!!" He told himself.

 ' I need professional advice..' Jaejoong thought.

 He got up from his bed and walked down to the living room, where his dad sit watching tv on the couch.

 " Appa. Can you help me with somthing?" he asked.

 His father looks up momentarily before going back to the tv again. " Sure Jaejoong. What is it kiddo?"

 ".. It's about this girl-" Jaejoong started.

 " Ahh, girl problems, huh? It must be very important if you're going to your old man for help." He winked playfully at his son.

 Jaejoong grinned in embarrassment.

 " Have a seat and tell me who's this special little lady." He said as he turned off the tv.

 " Well her name is Chu ____. And we are in this very complicated... Thing. We went out for a long time, and well I really, really like her.. I like her so much that I.. Love her. But I did something very unforgiveable, and hurted her alot. We had plenty of ups and downs, and eventually it tore us apart. But I still have feelings for her, I don't know if I can say the same thing for her though. I'm trying my best to forget about her, but it's like impossible. And now somthing very bad has happened to her and she is in the hospital.. So I was wondering.. If..-" Jaejoong explained.

 " So you were wondering if you should go and see her? But you are afraid that if you see her again, it might bring up those memories and feelings that you are trying to get rid of?" His father finished for him.

 " Basically.. Yeah." Jaejoong nodded.

 " Hmm.. Believe it or not Jaejoong, your mother and I was in a situation almost like that when we were young."

 " Really? What happened?" Jaejoong asked surprised.

 " It's a long story.. The point is, I did what I thought was right. I followed my heart no matter what, even if others told me I was making a mistake." He said.

 " And what did you do exactly?" Jaejoong questioned.

 " I married your mother." He said matter-of-factly.

 " Ohh...! Okay.." Jaejoong nodded.

 " Yes, I went against all odds to marry her. I had absolutely no support from my family or friends. But I loved your mother very much, and that's why I did what I did." He concluded.

 " So.. What you are telling me to do is... Ask her to marry me?" Jaejoong asked puzzled.

 " No, no.. What I'm trying to say is, do what you believe is right. Follow your heart, if you love her as much as you say you do, then you can conquer all odds." He explained.

 " Right. Okay, I think I understand what you're saying. Thanks appa!" Jaejoong grins and walks out of the room.

 On his way up to his room, Jaejoong starts thinking.

 ' I'm gonna do it. I'm going to go see her. Like... Today!' He says confidently.

 

 ....

 

 It seemed like forever since the happening of the floating orbs. you seem to be floating around in a sea of eternal, dreamy whiteness. And truthfully, you were getting really bored. You wanted somthing to happen, anything.

 What seemed to have been about a day ago, or at least you thought it was a day. There was no way to keep track of time or days in this strange place. Anyways, you had completely forgotten your name since then. A green orb had emerged out of you, the image that it held was a picture of yourself. You had watched the orb slowly disappear into the distance, while you stood there with a confused, amnesiac feeling.

 You sighed as you continued to float there, not knowing what to do. Suddenly, from the corner of your eyes, somthing started glowing brightly in the distance. Even brighter than the surroundings. It was so bright, you had to squint your eyes and cover them with your hands. The lights dimmed a little and you could make out a shadow approaching from what looks like a passage way.

 Soon, a woman about 7 feet tall came into view. She was beautiful, wearing a long flowing white dress. Her eyes were so stunning, they were electric blue. She radiated tingly warmth that seeped through your whole body, making you feel all bubbly and happy inside.

 " Child," She spoke. " It's time for you to depart." Her voice vibrated soothingly.

 " Where are we going?" You asked like an innocent child.

 She smiled gently, " To a wonderful place, dear."

 " Can you tell me what those orb thingys were?" You asked the nice lady.

 " Those were all your memories. Everything that you lived through on Earth." She said calmly.

 " Oh.. Okay. Why were they escaping from me then?" You questioned.

 " Because, you no longer are in need of them. Now come child, it's time to go."  She cooed.

 " Wait... If I don't need my memories any more... So that must mean, that I must be... Am I dead?!" Sudden realization hit you.

 " Not completely. After I walk you through the passage way of the Afterlife, only then would you be considered, "dead". Now come along, dear." She gestured torward the bright doorway that she came out of.

 You shook your head rapidly. " Nuh, uh! No way! No way am I going with you! I'm not ready to die yet. I- I still have lots that I haven't done yet!" You protested, backing away from her.

 " Oh? Like what?" She asked, amused.

 " I don't know.. All my memories ran from me! But I swear, I know there is still somthing that I haven't done yet! I don't remember what, but I feel it's very important! So I'm not going with you, not yet!" You started to run, er, float yourself far away from the nice lady.

 Instead of chasing or calling after you, the woman stood there, watching you. The look on her face even showed encouragment, as if she wanted you to run away from the Afterlife. There was a hint of amusement on her face.

 Soon, when you were out of sight, she went back through the passage way and the door closed with a blinding flash..

 

 

 

 ~ Yes! I am done. What do you guys think is going to happen? :3 Thanks for reading Hugs and Kisses. I'm sorry it's so short, I know you guys have been waiting like a month for this update. Sadly, the story is ending soon, I don't know when, but hopefully before summer vacation starts. So that means, I'm going to have to update as regularly as possible! Lol, so anticipate it!~