A little envy?

Hugs and Kisses

~ Hello readers! Its another one of my updates. Lol this chapie was hardest to write. I tried 3 storylines before I could choose the right one. Anyways I hope everyone had a merry Christmas, and happy readings :)~

 

 

 

 November 19, 2010   7: 45 am

 

 

 The bell just rung and homeroom was starting. You didn't want to talk, least of all see Jaejoong today, so you went and temporarily sat with Nicole and Gyuri. You took this one girl's seat that was next to Nicole so she was forced to sit with Jaejoong, to which she didn't mind complaining about.

 Jaejoong was too, annoyed. He didn't even ask why another girl was in your desk or even turn around to find you.

 It went like this the whole day, every class that you had with each other, you both acted as if the other wasn't there.

 Everyone could feel the tension where ever you two where. What once was a cute and lovely couple has now become distant with each other. This was never a good sign..

 But truthfully, in both of your minds and heart, Jaejoong didn't have the guts to say that he was wrong and apologize, and you were to scared to say that you want to forgive him so easily.

 During lunch the KARA girls tried to brighten up your mood by pointing to you how many other cute guys there were in this school, which apparently was alot, but to no avail did they succeced. You were sad, unhappy and miserable. And Jaejoong was the same way, DBSK couldn't get his spirits up, no matter what they did.

 It was after lunch when the real drama began.

 You were walking to your locker to take out your stuff, when you couldn't seem to open your locker. You started getting fustrated, you tried 3 times but the lock wouldn't budge.

 " Omo! Why...?! Of all freaking days! Stupid... Locker!!" You pouted, pounding the locker.

 " Hey, can I help you with that?" A tall boy with light brown hair, slightly tan skin, green eyes and masculine body walks up to you.

 " Uhh.. Yeah, please." You moved aside to let him get to your locker.

 " The combo, please?" He said in this unfamiliar korean accent.

 " Oh, uhh 12, 47, 9..." You said slowly.

 Turn... Turn... Turn... CLICK!

 " There you go." He smiled opening your locker.

 " How did you do that?! I mean, thank you so much!" You smiled, bowing slightly.

 " You're welcome. Happy to help." He grinned, showing off his white teeth.

 " Umm.. Can I ask you something?" You inquired.

 " Sure." He said shrugging his shoulders.

 " Are you Korean?" You asked.

 " I'm half Korean and half American. My mother is white." He said simply.

 " Ohh. You have a very... Funny, no strange accent.." You added.

 He smiled. " I get that alot. I just started learning Korean 2 and a half years ago when I learned that I would be living here."

 " So you were living in America?" You asked intrested.

 " Yes, for nearly 15 years." He smiled.

 " How old are you?" You asked curious.

 " I'm 17. I'm in 11th grade." He smiled.

 " Ohh..  So, how is it? America?" You asked half dreamily.

 He grinned. " It's wonderful... By the way, I never got your name."

 " Oh! Mianhae! My name's Chu ____. It's nice to meet you." You said bowing again.

 " I'm Hwan Chris, short for Christopher. And yes, it's an American name, too. Nice to meet you ____ -ah."

 You grinned. " Nice to meet you Chris -ah. Soo.. America.. How is it?"

 He laughed. " Do you have an intrest in America or something?"

 You blushed. " Actually yes, it's a dream of mine to go to America one day.."

 " It's a very nice dream." He said nodding.

 Suddenly from the corner of your eyes, you saw Jaejoong walking in sort of a slouch position on the other side of the hallway.

 " Oh, So umm, Chris- ah! So do you have a girlfriend yet?" You said sort of loudly, half looking Jaejoong's way to see if he heard you.

 Chris was suprised by your questioned, but he then leaned on the lockers, crossed his arms and smiled and said, " No, I don't have a girlfriend yet. Are you... By any chance single ____ -ah?"

 You think Jaejoong heard, because he seemed to have paused for the slightest second, but then he scoffed and continued walking.

 You sighed, defeated. " Yeah, you can sort of say that."

 " Well then, would you do me the honors by going out with me?" He questioned.

 " Um, I'm honored you're asking and all, but..." You started but he stopped you with his finger to your lips.

 " I really think that you are cute. And it would break my self esteem if a such beautiful girl would shot me down like this. So please say yes, becasue I really want you to be my girlfriend." He said gently, hypnotizing you with those green eyes and killer smile.

 He then your hair and started to lean closer to you and closed his eyes. " Please say yes.."

 " I.. I have uhh.. A umm. " You stuttered unable to say anything.

 SMACK! WHAM!

 You gasped as Chris's face smacked right into the lockers by Jaejoong's punch.

 Before Chris knew what happened Jaejoong was on him, pounding his face and stomach.

 " OH MY GOD! JAEJOONG- AH!" You screamed.

 A crowd suddenly ran from every direction and started forming in the hallway. In that crowd were all the DBSK guys and the KARA girls.

 The two were wrestling on the ground punching and kicking each other. Chris doesn't know why he is fighting this guy, but he plans on winning, but sadly Jaejoong's fury was so strong that he actually was winning. Jaejoong was beating that guy up like there was no tomorrow. Finally Chris gave up and was now just trying to cover himself while Jaejoong was just pounding away.

 " OH MY GOSH! SOME ONE STOP THEM!!" You yelled.

 8 or 9 guys came in and tried forcefully to pull the two apart. The 6 other guys held back Jaejoong and were telling him, " Chill man.." " Take it easy.." " Cool down.. It's okay.." " No need to try and kill him.." " Dang! That was bad ..!"

 Jaejoong still looked rilled up and was breathing hard.

 While the other 3 helped Chris up and said, " You okay man?" " Dude, I think you better get that checked.. It looks pretty beat up.."

 You suddenly broke that akward moment of silent by yelling, " What the hell is wrong with you Jaejoong -ah?! What the hell were you doing?!"

 Jaejoong stopped giving Chris his famous cold death glare, to turn and look at you, shocked. Jaejoong then yells, " What do you mean, what the hell am I doing?! This bastard was making a move on you!!! Did you forget who your boyfriend was?!"

 Instead of being on Jaejoong's side, you got angry. " Well, did YOU forget that you had said that I was so desprate and easy that I would give any man a chance?! Why would you even care who I'm flirting with?! You don't want me!! You said that I could just leave!" You yelled huffing.

 There were whispers in the crowd.

 Jaejoong was over shocked. " You really want to leave me?!" He exclaimed.

 You gulped, crossed your arms, and looked away, not wanting to say what you really want to say.

 After not getting a reply, he gets angry. " Fine!! Do what you ing want! I won't give a damn!" He yells, throwing one arm up. Then he starts to quickly run both his hands through his hair and blew a steam of breath out in fustration.

 You whipped your head to face him. " FINE! ... God I hate you Kim Jaejoong!" You yelled, getting teary.

 The crowd suddenly goes " oooohh.." And " whooa..." And " damnnn~ drama~..", that's when the KARA girls and DBSK guys stepped in and started to say, " Alright. That's enough.."

 " Break it up people.."

 " Shows over.. Nothing to see here.."

 " Come on! Move it everyone!"

 After everyone was departing the scene; Chris was being brought to the nurse, the KARA girls and DBSK guys watched you and Jaejoong have a staring contest. You two were like 5 feet away from each other. You glared at him half teary, half angry. And he eyed you, 100% pissed off.

 It was moments later that the 2 group started to pull the both of you away from each other. Both pulling you two in the opposite direction. 

 " Come on ____ -ah. Just.. Let him go..." The KARA girls whispered.

 " Jaejoong hyung, it's over.. Let it be.." The DBSK guys told him.

 You and Jaejoong looked at each other one last time before turning around and walking away with heavy hearts..

 

 

 

 ~ This was by far the hardest chapter I had to write.. :( I was all, " aww man.." When I was writing it. Lol And that Chris guy? Totally made him up on the spot. Never had a clue that he was going to have a part in my story. xD Be warned, this is only going to get more dramatic, BUT only for like 1 or 2 more chapters, and then its easy sailing~ lol thanks for reading!! :)~