What's there to forgive?

Hugs and Kisses

~ Here is the next update for Hugs and Kisses, sorry if it took a few days to come. Anyways it's just a few more days till new year ^-^ Is everyone excited? Oh, and happy readings~

 

 

 

 November  25, 2010   10: 32 am

 

 

 I unpacked my books silently for 3rd period. Looking out the window, I could see the sky an empty, lifeless grey.

 It has been exactly 6 days since that big fight with Jaejoong and that Chris guy. After that day, news spread throughout the whole school about how the 16 year old, freshman Kingka had beat up a 17 year old 11th grader. I think those few days Jaejoong had become even more popular than he already was. On the other hand, Jaejoong and I are giving each other some distance. We need time to think things over, well I do anyways. I really don't know what goes through Jaejoong's mind anymore..

 " Today is such a slow day.." I sighed.

 " Hey ____ -ah. How have you been?" Junsu tapped my shoulder from behind.

 I turned around in my seat to face him. " Good morning Junsu- ah. Oh, you know, I'm so-so. What about you?"

 " You know me, I'm still being chased by girls." He sighed, eyeing the girls that have been staring at him since he entered the classroom.

 I grinned. " Maybe you should just find a girl of your own, then maybe they might stop bothering you."

 He laughed. " I might. I don't know. Oh, um and speaking of relationships, I know this is a touchy subject but, if it is worth anything, Jaejoong hyung is really sorry. From the bottom of his heart. He is sincerely sorry.."

 I smiled sadly. " Yeah, I bet he is.. You know, Jaejoong- ah really isn't such a bad person.. And for what it's worth for me, I'm partly to blame, too. If this distance thing is any good, it's good for us to think things over and cool down... I don't know if Jaejoong- ah is taking this the wrong way or not. This distant thing doesn't mean that we are breaking up or anything. We just need some time away from each other. You know?"

 " .... I'm sorry what? I lost you at the part when you said Jaejoong hyung wasn't really a bad person.." He said bluntly.

 " Junsu- ah!" I pouted.

 " Ha ha.. Oh, and before I forget-" He paused and reached inside his backpack and pulled out a little box, " Jaejoong hyung gave me this, this morning to give you. Like I said before, he is sincerely sorry for his actions.."

 Junsu gave you a little black box and you opened it to reveal a silver ring with 2 blue and 1 purple flowers made out of gems delicately encrusted on.

 " Oh my gosh!! It's soo beautiful!" I yelled, carefully taking the ring out of th box.

 " Wow, you are right! It must have been expensive..!" He said gawking at the ring. " well, don't just stare at it, put it on ____ -ah!"

 You put it up in the sunlight and watched it shine and sparkle.

 " Jaejoong oppa.." I whispered.

 " ____ -ah, like I said, Jaejoong is deeply sorry, he knows that money won't make you forgive him, but he asks that you keep it. A little something for you to remember him.. He really did love you.." Junsu said, still staring at the ring with you.

 " Wha...? Oh, yeah of course. I know he is sorry, but he didn't have to do all this.." You turned the ring around and found a little inscription inside the ring, you read it out loud.

 " To my beloved little princess, I'm sorry.." 

 " Aww... Jaejoong oppa..." I was getting teary. " He really shouldn't have done this for me.."

 " Hey, if you don't want it, can I have it?" Junsu grinned.

 You raised an eyebrow at Junsu, and slowly slid the ring on your finger. " It's beautiful.."

 " So are you going to forgive Jaejoong hyung now?" Junsu questioned.

 " It's going to take more time than that... I'm still pretty mad at him. And I'm sure he is still pretty mad at me. A little gift like this doesn't solve everything right away.." You played with the ring a little.

 " A little gift??" He laughed. " That must probably cost him a fortune.. Man... Women are so fickle..." Junsu shook his head.

 " Well deal with it Junsu- ah, this is how we women are, fickle and can never be understood!" I teased, " I just wonder why Jaejoong- ah didn't give this to me in person?"

 " Becuase he knows you will probably throw it back at him or something." He assumed.

 I gasped. " I wouldn't be such cold hearted to do that.. Probably not.." I said biting my lips.

 " Well take care and good luck ____ -ah. And don't make Jaejoong hyung wait to long for you. He's not going to wait for your forgiveness forever..." Junsu patted your shoulder.

 " I know what I'm doing.. I think.." I said unsure.

 

 

 

 December 7, 2010   12: 12 pm

 

 

 " ____- ah, will you quit showing off that stupid, diamond encrusted ring to us?? This is like what? The 100th time your pulling that bad boy out?" Jiyoung complained.

 Nicole laughed. " What Jiyoung- ah means is that, it's a very nice thing that Jaejoong- ah gave you. We get it, but you don't have to make all of us girls who don't have boyfriends yearn for expensive jewlery like yours."

 " Sorry..~" I said blushing.

 " It's okay. Your still excited about it. It's cool." Hara smiled.

 " All though it is very pretty.." Gyuri took my hand and inspected the ring carefully.

 " So when are you going to stop giving Jaejoong- ah the cold shoulder?" Seungyeon questioned, while taking a bite out of her macaroni and cheese.

 " I really don't know.. Jaejoong- ah just stopped talking to me, he just stopped everything. It's like he is over me or something.. Do you guys think I did something wrong??" I said worried.

 " No! You did everthing right! You finally got rid of him!! Congrats ____ -ah! You are a free women again!" Jiyoung cheered.

 " Do you really think that?? I mean what if this distance thing was really getting to him, and he figures that since I'm not doing anything anymore, he just stopped caring and moved on?!" I panicked.

 " Hun, relax will you? It can't be that serious.. But maybe you should stop this cold shoulder thing if you still want to keep Jaejoong- ah as your boyfriend.." Hara patted you on the hand.

 " I hope your right. It has been 18 days since Jaejoong said anything to me..." I bit my lip.

 " Okay- you count the days? Now that is just weird.." Jiyoung commented.

 " ____ -ah, have you ever heard the saying, " If you love somthing, let it go. And if it comes back then you can keep it."? Maybe you should let Jaejoong- ah go, and if he comes back then that means he really does love you." Seungyeon suggested.

 " That's what I did to my dog, and he never returned.." Jiyoung mumbled.

 " Ignore her, ____ -ah." Hara rolled her eyes.

 You thought for a moment. " Hey girls, out of all 5 of you, how many truely doesn't want me to be with Jaejoong-ah even though you all are supporting me on this relationship?" I asked full of curiousity.

 " Truthfully..?" Nicole asked.

 " Yeah. Truthfully." I repeated.

 Jiyoung shot her hand up at the speed of light. Then slowly Hara, Gyuri, Seungyeon, and Nicole raised their hands in that order.

 " None of you guys accept me being with him??" I said with a sad face.

 " Don't take it the wrong way, but like we said before, we just want you to be happy, and if you think you are happy with Jaejoong- ah, who are we to take away your happiness?" Nicole said and everyone nodded.

 " Thanks girls.. I really am thankful for you all..-" I started, but suddenly I started coughing, and couldn't stop.

 " ____ -ah?! Are you okay?!" Nicole yelled. They all had panicked, white faces.

 There was a surge of strong pain emitting from your heart. It was making breathing hard. You gasped as you clenched the left side of your ribcage.

 " Back.. Pack..! Pills..!" You gasped, seething in pain.

 " Get her backpack! Get her medicine! Hurry!!" Seungyeon yelled jumping up and down from across the table as Hara and Nicole dug through your backpack and found a bottle of red pills and hurriedly gave you 2 of them. You quickly and unsteadily swallowed them with a big gulp of water. The water dripped and flowed everywhere.

 You were still holding onto your ribcage while trying not to breath, for breathing made it hurt even more. After a minute or so, the pills started working, and the pain just went whoosh~ and the tense muscles inside released and was gone, leaving only a numbing feeling. You gasped a big breath of air and started to breath.

 You laid you head down on the table and breathed. While the fear stricken KARA girls watched you with sadness and worry.

 " ____ -ah... Are you okay, now? Do you need us to take you to the nurse?" Gyuri quietly asked.

 You shook your head slowly, " No.. It's okay. I'm fine now.."

 " Are you sure..? What happened a moment ago was so scary. I thought you needed to go to the hospital.." Jiyoung breathed a sigh of relief.

 Your head shot up. " No! No hospitals... You guys see? This is the reason why I don't want Jaejoong- ah to know about my heart thing.. It's scary and it makes me seem like some disabled freak.." I said tearing up.

 " No!! ____ -ah, you are not a freak! Don't you ever say that about yourself."  Hara put your head on her shoulders and cradled you.

 " This never happened to me before.. I was so healthy when I was young.. Why is this suddenly happening to me now?!" I weeped.

 " You're going to be okay. Nothing is going to happen to you.." They hushed..

 

 By the end of the day, you where back to normal. It was as if that attack never happened. You took big breaths and nothing seemed to hurt, it was as if you were perfectly fine again.

 ' I have to tell Gomo and Samchon immediately when I get home..' I thought.

 You walked out the front entrance with the crowd of students heading home. Outside you suddenly spotted Jaejoong standing like 20 feet away.

 ' Maybe today should be the day that we make up, and forgive each other.. Okay ____! This is it..! Be strong..!' I thought, getting my confidence up.

 You started to rush to Jaejoong calling his name. " Jaejoong- ah..! Yah! Jaejoong- ah!"

 He didn't seem to have heard you. He looks like he was preoccupied with something. As you approached him, you could see that he was busy talking on the phone. You went and stood about 5 feet away from him and waited until he finished talking.

 " Yah... Alright.. I'll be there soon. Bye bye.." He said as he ran his fingers through his wheat- gold highlighted hair and hung up.

 " Yo Jaejoong- ah..!" I called from behind while biting my lips a little.

 Jaejoong turns around and when he saw you his expression turns to surprised and then shocked.

 " Ohh.. ____ -ah.. Hi.." He said slowly while looking at you.

 " Hi.." I said waving.

 " I... I had thought you never wanted to talk to me again.." And he smiled, a distant and not so warm smile.

 You smiled awkwardly back.

 " Who was that on the phone with you just now..?" I questioned, trying to get a conversation going.

 " Ahh, um, just a friend of mine." He replied.

 " Oh, okay..." I said nodding my head.

 You two were now avoiding each others eyes. You were looking down at your shoes and Jaejoong was looking across the parking lot in silence.

 Then at the same moment, the both of you glanced at each other and your eyes met. You both blushed.

 Jaejoong coughed a little and you bit your lips.

 " I- I see you're still wearing that ring I gave you.." Jaejoong looked at your hand for a moment.

 " Um, yeah.. Yes.. Thank you, by the way!.. It's very lovely.." I said, touching the ring.

 " I'm glad you kept it.. It means that you don't completely hate me.." He smiled, rubbing the back of his neck a little.

 You smiled back, and then it was awkward silence again.

 " Well..! Uhm, I'm going to go now.. I have somewhere important to go to.. It was nice seeing you again ____ -ah.. Take care.." He said, waving a bit and and then turned around and started to leave. 

 " Umm.." You said to yourself.

 ' Gosh! ____, stop him before he leaves! You pabo!' Your thoughts yelled at you.

 " Jaejoong- ah, wait!" I yelled stretching out my arm to call him.

 He stopped and turned around. " Yes..?"

 You ran back up to him.

 " Jaejoong- ah... These past few weeks, I've been thinking alot.." I started to play withmy fingernails.

 " And well, it's also my fault that things turned out the way it did. And well, to put it short... I forgive you! Will you please forgive me, too?" I asked sincerely.

 He grinned, a spark of warmth came with his smile.

 He shook his head. " ____ -ah... I can't forgive you, because there is nothing to forgive. It's all my fault for being stubborn and childish."

 You were silent so he continued. " But after we had broken up, I came to realize something. That all the beautiful things in life, can't be bought. They have to be earned. And I guess I never did earn the right to make you mine.." He smiled sadly.

 You were happy by his words, but also confused.

 " Jaejoong- ah, as beautiful as your words may sound, but, when in those weeks did we ever break up?" I asked puzzled.

 He knitted his eyebrows together and putted on a shocked face. " What?! What are you talking about? Aren't we broken up?!"

 " No...! Why did you.. Why would you think that?? I never said anything like, " Jaejoong- ah, I want to end this!" I said as shocked as he was.

 " But you made it clear those weeks ago on that day that I was fighting that guy. You said you wanted to leave me!" He pointed out.

 " Those never came out of my lips, I was just recalling what you had told me." I mumbled.

 " Oh my god! I can't believe this!" He exclaimed, walking in circles with his hands in his hair. Then he stopped and looked at you.

 " So you are saying we never broke up, and were together the whole time, and we are still together right now?!" He asked.

 " Yes...! Is there somthing wrong? ... Are you seeing someone else?!?!" I asked bewildered.

 He lookd at you and tsked. " You should have told me somthing before! I spent all this time driving myself to forget about you. I kept telling myself that that you would NEVER take me back.. And now suddenly you tell me that we NEVER broke up in the first place?!"

 " I thought that we both needed some distance and time away from each other, to cool down and think about things.. I never said that I wanted to split up.." You pouted sadly.

 He tsked again and sighed. " So now what?"

 " Just say that you forgive me, too." You looked into his dark, mysterious eyes.

 He sighed grinning, " Like I said before, there is nothing to forgive."

 You smiled, " So does that mean we can now pretend that this never happened and we can go back to being a cute couple?" You asked while swinging his hand.

 " I guess so.. But just for the record, do you know how hard it was for me to try and forget about you? It was HELL. But then suddenly you pop back into my life saying we never actually broke up!" He sighed. " You really are a trouble-maker ____ -ah.." And ruffled your hair.

 I pouted, feeling miserable. " I'm soo sorry for such a big misunderstanding. I hope you can forgive me.."

 He smiled halfheartedly. " I missed you so much ____ -ah. These past weeks, I've been hurting so much, trying to forget about you.. I wonder why it was so easy falling in love, but so hard to fall out of it?" He looked into the distance with distant eyes.

 " I wonder too..' You said, hugging him. Our little deep trance was broken moments later.

 " Hey, you wanna go somewhere? You know, to celebrate our, " Officially getting back together even though we never broke up" date?" He asked looking at you.

 " Didn't you say you had somewhere important to go to?" I asked curiously.

 He thought for a moment. " Actually.. No. It can wait. They will understand." He said gulping quickly.

 " It's not someone important is it?" I asked worried.

 " No... Nothing like that.. Come on babe, I'm hungry. Let's go grab something to eat.. Ahh.. I never knew how much I miss calling you babe..." He grinned.

 " Pabo.." I smiled, kissing him on the cheek.

 " No~ I want it on the lips!" He demanded cutely.

 You two kissed so sweetly, it feels like an eternity since that feeling of tingliness in your stomach emerged. All your sorrow and Jaejoong's loneliness slowly blew away with the winter winds as your kisses deepened and lasted. By the time you two parted and opened your eyes, your heart was pounding rapidly.

 " Best kiss so far.." Jaejoong chuckled and entwined his fingers into yours, and together you both walked out those campus gates, more happier than you ever where...

 

 

 

 ~ Okay this  was really really looong.. Man, I hope this isn't boring you guys, b/c it was dull for me. No action. xD Next chapter is going to be exciting. Not the happy excitement though, so be intrigued, my dear readers!! :D ~