The Mysterious Letter... [ Part 2 ]

Hugs and Kisses

~ Is it that time of the week again?? Lol Here is the next chapter! Happy readings! ^^ ~

 

 

 Walking into the classroom I could see Junsu, as usual, being crushed down by his fangirls. I could see him being cornered in the back of the room by what seems like 15 or so girls trying to get a grab at him.

 " Please! Leave me alone! I didn't do anything! I was born looking like this!" He squealed.

 When he saw me he yelled, " Hey! ____-ah! Please help me! - He- hey! Get- off- my- foot! Let- GO!"

 I sighed. " These people are crazy beyond help..." And went to my seat.  ... What? You thought I was going to help? As if. Those girls will tear me apart for standing between them and their Xiah Junsu..

 " NO! ____-ah! Don't abandon me!" He pleaded.

 " KYAA!!!! Junsu your sooo cute!!!"  " Junsu over here! Over here!"  " Back off! He's mine!"  " He is my man!"  " Get your foot out of my hair!!" Junsu! I love you!"  " Saranghae Xiah Junsu!!"  " I want to have your babies!"  " Let me touch your hair!" They all were screaming.

  " Grr! I am at my wits end with these crazy women!" Junsu said to himself.

 Just then the teacher same in. " What in the name..?! Young ladies, I don't believe that Mr. Xiah appriciates any of you glomping and groping all over him. Please go back to your seats." He said strictly.

 They gave him death glares that gave ME tingles all over.

 " NOW." He said again.

 They grudgingly let go of Junsu and stomped their way to their places looking back at Junsu repeatedly. Junsu sighed happily while slumping down on the floor.  The boys in the classroom were all like, " What crazy s..."

 Junsu trudged to his seat next to me and plopped down. He laid his forehead on the desk and said, " Thanks so much for leaving me to defend for myself back there ____-ah. You are such a true friend."  

 I gave him a sarcastic smile. " Your welcome."

 " What is wrong with you today? Did something happen to you?" He asked looking at me.

 ' More than you would know..' I thought. I finally said, " Jaejoong.."

 " Oh yea! That's right! Rumors has it that you're Jaejoong hyung's girlfriend now! Is that really true?" He said with wide eyes.

 " Yes.." I said, not quite feeling the joy that I'm suppose to have.

 " Oh, no..!" He said quickly.

 That perked my intrest. " What? What oh, no? Junsu tell me!"

 " Did I say that? I meant, uh, oh wow!" He laughed a little. " Aha, ha! That's so.. Fantastic ____-ah! Congrats for getting him!" He put on his best, cutest smile.

 That's not going to fool me. These DBSK guys are hiding something about Jaejoong and I'm going to get to the bottom of it!

" Xiah Junsu..!" I said sternly.

 " Ye- yes ____-ah?" He said scarily.

 " Jaejoong didn't show up to school today. And I thought since you were in his little groupie, I thought you would have an idea." I said getting closer to him.

 He scooted away a little. " R- really? Are you sure he wasn't here? Be- because I could have sworn I saw him this morning with Changmin.. Yea! You should go ask Changmin! He should know where Jaejoong hyung is!" He smiled, happy to get out of the situation, or so he thought.

 " I asked Changmin this morning already. He said he hasn't seen Jaejoong. He also told me to go ask you, because you would tell me.." I said pressing on.

 ' Damit Changmin hyung! I am so going to get you if I get out of this alive!' He yelled in his head.

" I'm waiting Junsu. I want to know where my boyfriend is." After saying that  felt my cheeks getting red.

 " I don't know! He's probably running late! Maybe he is sick! Or- or maybe he went to America! How should I know? I'm not his mother!" Junsu started panicking.

 I rubbed my forehead. " Junsu. I know you know where Jaejoong is. Just tell me. Stop making such a big deal out of it. Why are you guys trying to hide Jaejoong? What did he do?"

 Junsu rubbed his hands on his knees nervoulsy. " Ok! OK! I- I'll tell you! .. Jaejoong .. Jaejoong hyung is in trouble.. Big trouble! Yea.. He got in a fight with a yakuza gang this weekend.. And- and he got beaten and they are holding him ransom for a big sum of money!"

 I went pale after that.

 " ____-ah? ____-ah? Are- are you okay? You don't look so good!" Junsu squealed. ' Oh man! I done it this time! Jaejoong hyung, where in the world are you?! Get your here to ____-ah now!'  He thought frantically.

" But- but don't worry ____-ah! We have it under control! Uh, this is why we didn't want to tell you! You would just worry. Uh, Jaejoong hyung didn't want you to worry, and uh,  stuff and stuff.." He was running out of things to think of.

 I didn't pay attention to Junsu though, " Are you sure he is okay?"

 " Yes! He is completely fine! Never better! His family is taking care of it as we speak! So no worries okay?" Junsu patted me on the back soothingly.

 " Okay.." I said slowly. My heart beated rapidly not taking in any of his comforting words. ' Jaejoong oppa.. Please be okay! Why do you have to make me worry so much?'

[ 12: 05 pm - lunchtime]

 

 As I walked to the cafeteria I was feeling alot better. " Jaejoong's going to be fine! He can talk his way out of it! I should stop worrying so much. It's not good for my health or my heart." I said and forced a smile and laugh.

 " So ____-ah, has being Jaejoong's girlfriend for 2 days driven you so insane that you are talking to yourself?" The feminine voice said behind me.

 " What? Who said that?" I turned to see the smiling and laughing KARA girls.

 " You guys!" I yelled happily and ran to hug them.

 " Hey! What's up? Something the matter?" Nicole said hugging me.

 " Talk later. I'm hungry." Jiyoung said as she dragged us to the cafeteria.

 After we sat down, I told them what Xiah Junsu told me about Jaejoong oppa.

 " Serves him right. He was probably flirting with the girls there or something." Jiyoung scoffed.

 " Hmn.. This seems a little fishy to me. What do you think Gyuri?" Seungyeon turned to ask her.

 " I have absolutely no idea. I don't know anything about this Jaejoong. Hey Hara, since you went out with him before, you should know a little about him. What do you think?" She turned to Hara, who was playing with her long hair.

 " I think Xiah Junsu is lying. And that Kim Jaejoong never was held hostage." She said simply.

 Everyone looked at her stunned. " How did you come up with that?" I asked bewildered.

  " It's simple actually. It's because I see him walking in broad daylight right there!! And he looks as pompous as ever!"

 " What?!" I nearly cracked my neck, turning at lightning speed to where she was pointing.

 And there he was, sauntering with his sunglasses on, going to his DBSK table. Not a scratch or bruise, nothing on his fair porcelain skin!

 " JUNSU!" I screamed not knowing if I was more angry with Junsu or Jaejoong. I started to storm across the cafeteria. 

 " Hey! Wait up ____-ah! Girl we want in on the action to!" Jiyoung said and the KARA girls ran after me.

 

 

~ Don't worry! I'm going to update Part 3 today too so don't be like, " Hey?! What the? It just ended like this! What hapened to that mysterious letter??? D: "  Plus I need it to be part 3 because this is getting a bit long.. LOL Thanks for reading! <3 ~