What have you done? [Part 2]

Hugs and Kisses

 ~ Welcome to the next installment of Hugs and Kisses! lol Happy readings!~

 

 

 

 December 30, 2010   4: 36 pm

 

 

 

 You were watching a movie in the living room when there was a knocking at your door.

 " I bet they're back!" You said aloud as you quickly got up and ran to open the door.

 " Hey ____ -ah! Look who's back on his feets again!" Junhyung grins as he patted Hyunseung joyfully on the back.

 The guys were all wrapped in bandages at some parts of their bodies or another. It seems like they were still hurting, but they were all grinning and smiling at you like the pabos that they were.

 " Oh, that's good to know then.. So you guys want to come in or something?" You asked, opening the door wider.

 " Aish, today is a beautiful day! Why not go for a walk? ... Hey! We'll get some icecream, or whatever you normal people do for fun! Besides, we been inside for to long today." Jun grins and the others agreed.

 You sighed. " Okay, sure why not! What harm could it do to get some icecream and show 6 gang members how we "normal people" live our lives?!" You said sarcastically.

 " Ahh, come on ____ -ah! It will be fun! I mean, how long has it been since we spent any time together anymore?" Jun pulls you by your hand out the door.

 " Since 5 years..." You responded.

 " Exactly! Come on, it will be fun!" The rest of the gang replied.

 As the 7 of you walked along the guys were retelling, showing off and boasting about what happened and how they fought at the rumble. They laughed at one another and joked around.

 Inside you were thinking, ' If you take away all the bad attitude, piercings and tatoos, you would get normal, average teenage boys. You wouldn't be thinking that they were gang leaders at such a young age or that they were involved in bad and dangerous things.'

 You sighed a sigh of sympathy and compassion for these young men who would never get to refix the normal lives they threw away..

 They noticed you and all stopped. " Why the big sigh ____ -ah?" Jun poked you on the shoulder.

 " What? Oh! I, um...  Was just feeling remorse for the kid that fired that gun at the fight.. Yeah, he must be in a lot of trouble. Both sides are after him! ... Speaking of which, have you guys got any leads on who that person was?" You inquired, pretending to care.

 " Not yet.. We are still looking in on that matter." Hyunseung responded with seriousness.

 " I'm telling you guys. It was definitely someone from the other gang!" Kikwang insisted.

 " Once again, we cannot point fingers. Of course we would say it was the other side. But if we were in their shoes, they would insist that it was this side who pulled the gun. As much as I would like to believe that it wasn't us, I'm still not positive." Doojoon argued.

 Kikwang huffed. " Fine. Whatever.."

 " Doojoon's right.. Their gang is as big and well known as our gang. If we start trouble and accuse, and later found out that we were wrong, a huge blood massacre would start.." Dongwoon stated.

 The guys continued to argue with each other as we got farther away from our neighborhood and into another.

 Suddenly Yoseob said in a hush voice, but a voice that was alert and loud enough for us to hear.

 " Hey guys look..! There is this black car that has been following us for the past block now.. Don't fully turn around to look at it!" Yoseob warned.

 Everyone became stiff, but continued to keep walking forward in a slower motion. We all took quick glances behind us and saw the black car that was slowly trailing behind us a good 10 yards or so.

 " Dammit! It must be the other gang..!" Jun hissed through clenched teeth.

 " ..! They must believe that it was someone from our side that pulled the gun..!" Hyunseung cursed under his breath.

 " See..? I told you Kikwang, they think it was our fault, too! Both sides did point fingers at one another..!" Doojoon declared.

 " This day is not turning out how I would like it to be at all..." Kikwang sighed.

 " What's.. What's happening Jun..?" You asked in a fear rising voice.

 " They came for us, the leaders.. I bet they want revenge for their stupid dead gang members.." Dongwoon said pissed.

 Your heart beat quickened to a mile a minute. Your head started to buzz as if blood was rushing rapidly through your head.

 " Jun... I don't feel so good..." You whispered woozily.

 " Not now ____ -ah.." Jun said distractedly as he took more quick glances at the black car that was still trailing slowly behind them.

 " What's the plan, Junhuyng?" Doojoon asked.

 " I say we kick their asses..!!" Kikwang made a fist pump.

 " You're crazy! I can't fight them..!" You whispered loudly at him.

 " You can help Hyunseung take down the little guy then! Me and the guys will do the rest!" He joked.

 " How can you be playing around at a time like this?" Hyunseung shook his head.

 Just then the window of the black car slowly rolled down revealing a man no older than Junhyung. He was sitting in the shadows of the car so you couldn't make out his full features. But you could see that he had a diamond encrusted piercing on his bottom lip and a look of murder in his eyes.

 His cold eyes showed so much hatred that it made you shiver. He then laid something shiny out the window and grinned evilly.

 ' What is that..?' You thought with curiousity and squinted to get a better look.

 " ING ! HE HAS A GUN!!" Yoseob and Kikwang yelled.

 " No.. It's more like those rifles with the eyeholes that you look through. Sort of like the ones hitmens use to kill people from afar.." Doojoon examined carefully.

 " This is not the time for learning about which weapons they are using to try to kill us with, Joon..!" Dongwoon exclaimed.

 He shrugged his shoulders. " So what's the plan now Jun?"

 " We run.. The farther, the better. None of us have any weapons to fight back with.. When I say now, everyone run. And split apart as much as you can. Don't run together.." He says in a low and steady voice.

 The guys nod and tensed up as they looked behind them and could still see the guy in the car was waiting for them to make their move, as if he was playing with them and waiting for them to run..

 " Jun... I'm scared.." You whispered to your brother, feeling your heart beat like thunder in your ears.

 He took hold of your hand and squeezed it. " Don't be. Everything is going to be okay. Just follow my orders and you will be fine. Okay?" He gave you a reasurring smile as you all slowly walked along.

 " Okay..." You said taking a deep breath, trying to clear your mind.

 Your heart thumped in your chest and your hands were getting sweaty. You took deep breaths as your legs felt weak like jelly.

 Jun squeezed your hand one more time. He looks at you and smiles again before suddenly yelling, " NOW!!!" In an alert and angered expression. And as everyone bolts in different directions, you heard the most loudest and terrifying sounds ever. Gunshots resonated around the quiet neighborhood as the loud screeching of tirewheels vrrred to life. The gunshots continues as if it had an unlimited supply of bullets.

 BANG! BANG! BANG!

 You ran breathing hard, fearing for your life. Scared that you might get shot. Your heart thudded in your chest as you ran breathless.

 You could here Jun yell, " KEEP RUNNING!!!" somewhere far behind you.

 BANG!! BANG!!

 You squeezed your eyes shut and ran like hell in zig zags. Bullets can't follow you if your not in a straight line right?

 But something was wrong...

 The gunshots sounds seem to be coming closer and closer..

 It became so close and loud that you yelped everytime you heard the BANG!!! BANG!!!

 You felt like your heart was exploding, along with your ears from the deafening sounds. But you kept running. In your mind the gunshots were like dogs chasing you and the louder they barked the more closer they got. So instincts made you run even faster, even if your legs wants to just collapse.

 BANG!! BANG!!

 From afar Junhyung was mortified. He saw that the black car wasn't chasing after the Beast members, but was after you instead! He saw the guy in the car carefully aiming the long gun towards you as you were running.

 " ____ -ah! WATCH OUT!!! THEY'RE AFTER YOU!!!" He yelled horrified as he and the Beast members try to catch up to you.

 " NO!! KEEP RUNNING!!" Jun yells as he saw you slow down and turn around to look at him from far away.

 Fear was etched in your eyes and face as you saw the guy in the car aiming the gun at you. It was like time had stood still. You and him had caught each others eyes, and for a moment the guy seemed to have a spark of warmth return into his cold eyes as he mouthed the words " sorry.."

 Then suddenly in one split second everything happened. The scene was like from a horror movie, everything was in slow motion and the skies were painted grey and a crimson red. In one second as you tried to turn and start running again, the man pulled the trigger.

 ... BANG!!!

 " NOOO!!!" The Beast members and Jun screamed wide eyed as they saw you suddenly drop, hit your head on the cement and went tumbling and rolling into the grass.

 Junhyung and the guys stood there paralyzed and unable to move.

 The black car could be seen escaping the scene and veering out of sight.

 Jun's world was twisting around him as his mind went blank. His throat went dry and he lost his breath. His heart pounded vigorously as he started to black out and fall to his knees in traumatic shock...

 

 

 

 ~ ^_^ So, was this chapter exciting enough to worth such a long wait? Again I'm sorry for updating so very late! I'll update again as soon as I can. Thanks for reading Hugs and Kisses~