I'm friends with the queenkas?! & Oh no! Not again!

Hugs and Kisses

 ~ Hello everyone! Ah I was so fustrated, I took so so long to write this chapter then when I was about to add it, my laptop went and lost connection! Now I had to rewrited everything again from memory... Sorry, please enjoy! I was so happy to see so many viewers and subscribers and comments! Thanks again!~

 

 

 We walked out of the classroom and walked into the hallways. We met up with four other very pretty girls at Nicole-ah's locker. Nicole-ah skipped a little towards her friends. " Hey girls! How's it going?" She said as she hugged everyone. " Okay! This is my new friend, ____-ah. I hope everyone can be her friend, too."

 They all waved and smiled at me.

 " Hello ____-ah, I'm Han Seungyeon." She said, bowing a little.

 " Hi! I'm Kang Jiyoung!"  She said happily, while giving me the peace sign.

 " Hey, I'm Goo Hara." She said as she played with her long, luscious brown hair.

 " And I'm Park Gyuri. You know me, we have homeroom together."

 " Hi! I'm Chu ____. Nice to meet everyone." I said and smiled.

 Then Kang Jiyoung suddenly blurted out, " I like you ____-ah. You seem like a nice person! Want to hang out with us at lunch?"

 "Wow, sure. Definitely!" 'Hey these girls aren't as snobby as their looks give off.' You thought. 

 " Oh ya, by the way ____-ah. We five girls have formed a group. And we togther are called... KARA!" Nicole-ah yelled happily. As if on que when Nicole-ah said KARA, all of the girls jumped into a pose!

 I laughed. They were hilarious! Then we all started giggling.

 " Oh, ____-ah, one more thing you need to know about us, were are also the queenkas of this school. We were very popular and well known in junior high." Hara-ah stated.

 'What?! I'm friends with the queenkas? Wow, first I sit next to a kingka, now I befriend the queenkas. What is going to happen next on my first day at school here?!' I thought.

 " Don't say that so bluntly Hara-ah. ____-ah might have second thoughts about us!" Nicole-ah fussed. " Anyways ____-ah, it doesn't look like you have the next class with any of us, so I guess we will have to meet up with you at lunch! Don't forget to sit with us, okay?"

 We waved and everyone ran in all different directions, since we only had one minute before the bell rang!

" Gah! I- I made it! And with time to spare!" You punched in the air with triumph while gasping for breath. You leaned on the door's frame and breathed heavily. The students who were already in the room, which was like more than half the class, looked at you like you were nuts. You stared at them back. " Hey there. How's it goin?" You said as you gave them a little wave. Then you gained back your posture and went to take a seat. You were off in your own world staring out the window. Yes, you sat next to the window again. Oh how you loved your windows.

 Then girls started to squeal all of a sudden for some strange reason.

" Hey can I sit with you?" A voice had startled you back to reality. You gaped as you saw who it was. He looked at you innocently. " All the other seats are taken."

 " Uh, huh..." You nodded

 " Thanks," he said as he put his books down and sat on the seat next to you. " I'm Shim Changmin, by the way. It's nice to meet you." He then smiled at you with this adorable lopsided smile.

 The bell rung.

 " H-hi. I'm Chu ____. It's n-nice to meet you too."  'Oh my god! Why me? What did I do to deserve this? Is this even good luck or bad luck that I keep running into these DBSK guys?! What are the odds?' You thought in agony.

 The teacher walked in and class started. " Okay class, today you will be paring up with your partner to do a reading assignment. Please start on it as soon as you get the papers." He stated.

 " So how is your first day here ____-ah?" He said, trying to get the conversation going.

 " Um it's ... getting pretty intresting." You decided. " How is your day going?"

 He laughed, " Actually, I'm getting a headache. Everywhere I go, girls are like yelling, " Oh my god! IT'S CHANGMIN! AHH!" He then presumed to flail his arms.

 The girls around us overheard and started pouting and some were giggling. I laughed at his act.

 " Are you okay Changmin-sshi?" The teacher asked, a little worried, because it was quiet in the classroom and then Changmin started yelling.

 " Um, haha. I'm okay, I was just showing ____-ah something." Changmin blushed.

 The teacher gave Changmin one last odd look before returning to his paperwork.

 " Wow, you must have it rough being so popular Changmin-ah." I said while smiling.

 " Haha, your funny ____-ah. You're not like any of those fangirls. I think that's pretty cool." Then he smiled at you again with that cute lopsided smile.

 ' Oh my gosh, what's up with that smile of his? It's making my heart melt!' You thought while blushing a little. 

 " Hey how about you come and sit with us at lunch today, ____-ah? I'll introduce you to the rest of the guys. I'm sure they will like you!"  He beamed.

 My stomach fluttered as I remembered that Kim Jaejoong guy.  " Wow, really! That's so sweet, I would love to... to sit with you guys, but I promised my friends I would meet up with them." You said, a little sad. I just remembered that I have to eat with the KARA girls.

 " That's totally fine! You can sit with us tommorow!" Changmin smiled. His stomach suddenly started grumbling. " Oh, speaking of lunch, I'm hungry now!" He started to pout.

  I laughed. " Yea, tommorow." I repeated.

 

 

~ This chater is so long... I didn't know it was going to be this long... Okay, so maybe this seems like I'm rambling on about nothing, but these chapters give details that lead to the main point of the story! Like I said, is all part of my plan! :D Thanks for reading again guys! I'll update soon! ~