I'm not a victim!

Hugs and Kisses

 ~ Hello! I'm back with another chapter! Blame school for the long updates. >.<, ~

 

 

 August 28, 2010   2: 30 pm

 

 

 We walked in silent as a cool breeze swept by us. It's been like that for a while now. I slumped my shoulders and sighed.

 " Alright. Which one of you girls will say it?" I mumbled.

 " I will-" Nicole started.

 " I WILL!" Jiyoung cut her off. " ____-ah! How could you?! After we told you not to like what a hundred? Two hundred times?!" She looked at her friends for an answer.

 " We told her like once." Hara said bluntly.

 " Are you sure? I mean whatever! The point was we told you not to fall for that dude!"

 " And worse of all he asked you out, and you said yes two seconds later!" Seungyeon blurted.

 " It's not my fault. I couldn't let that oppertunity pass me. He likes me right? I mean Kim Jaejoong asked me out! Why would he ask me out if he didn't like me?"

 " That's not an oppertunity ____-ah. It makes you sound desperate. There are plenty of bigger, better fishes in the sea, but instead you went and hooked a clown fish." Gyuri stated.

 Jiyoung bursted out laughing and high fives Gyuri.

 " I hooked a what? That's not funny! Nevermind! Why would he ask me out then?" You asked putting your hands on your hips.

 Hara shrugged her shoulders. " Your new meat, or in Gyuri's analogy, your fresh bait. But I don't know, he probably thought you were cute.. Or an easy victim."

 " I'm not a victim! I like Jaejoong oppa okay? I really do.." You protested.

 " ____-ah, you don't like him, you like how he looks. Every girl does. If this was their first time seeing Kim Jaejoong, they wold fall head over heels and think they are in love." Gyuri plainly said.

 " I don't care! I finally have my first boyfriend! You guys should be happy for me. I thought you were my friends.." You said a little sad.

 " Mianhe ____-ah. We are your friends. And because we are your friends, we worry about you. Alot." Nicole placed a hand on your shoulder.

 " We just don't want Kim Jaejoong to hurt or break your heart. That's all." Seungyeon added.

 " I'm not afraid. I will be the one to change Jaejoong. I have confidence in this developing relationship! Please guys, just give us a chance okay?"

 We arrived at a cafe on a bustling street and took a seat. We then ordered a drink and the conversation continued.

 " Look, I know Jaejoong can be a bit.. Over the top sometimes, but get to know him, he isn't that bad of a person. There is a good, innocent side to him." You explained.

 Jiyoung put both hands on the table. " ____-ah, let me put this plainly so you can understand... Do you know how many girls he has slept with?! If there is even an innocent side to him, it's probably floating in outerspace partying and hooking up with alien chicks!"

 You winced at her comment.

 " Jiyoung, I think ____-ah needs some time to think it over. She was just acting rash. Although if she believes that this was actually going to work out than we should give her our support." Nicole sighed.

 " You guys, I'm not acting rash. I know what I'm doing. I think.." You said with the tiniest of doubts.

 Seungyeon tsked. " You see? Even you are doubting yourself. I say quit this while the flame is still out. Before it becomes an uncontrolable forest fire."

 " Jaejoong is a good person! He won't do such a thing like breaking my heart." You said defiantly.

 " ____-ah, everything you tell us about Jaejoong, you say it like you know him so well. Do you actually, really know anything about this guy?" Hara looked at you questioningly.

 You huffed. " Enough with the questions okay? I want to start my first relationship with my first boyfriend out on a good foot. And I want my friends to approve of me and my boyfriend."

 Seungyeon, Gyuri and Jiyoung shivered at the word boyfriend and looked at each other.

 You made a face. " Hey, I saw that!" You told them.

 They shrugged their shoulders and smiled at you.

 " Okay ____-ah, if you really think that you can handle this, then we will let you be with him. But, know we are here to pummel Jaejoong-ah if he tries something." Nicole nodded her head, and so did the rest.

 You laughed nervously at the thought of that. " Enough about Jaejoong oppa. I thought today was going to be a fun day! Come on take me shopping girls!"

 As you were walking through a mall you suddenly thought, ' Oh shoot! Hana! Oh man, how will I explain this to her later? She is going to kill me for this! Then she will kill Jaejoong-ah! Why do I have such a violent and over protective sister? And why in the world did we let her take those karate lessons?! I'm actually scared to go home now!'

 You bit your lip in agony. You pictured Hana doing flips and kicks and breaking Jaejoong's (feminine?) body like she did with those piles of bricks at her classes. Your heart quickened it's pace as you thought of an excuse for Jaejoong and you kissing.

 " I accidentally tripped and fell on him?" 

 "  I know that you think you know what you saw, but I think that what you think you saw was wrong!"

 " You were only daydreaming Hana!"

 " I did no such thing!"

 " That was not a boy I was kissing! It was a girl!" ( lol >--<)

 When you couldn't think of anything, you sighed and said out loud, " I am so screwed.."

 

 

 ~ Haha. I think I'm starting to fear for Jaejoong's sake..! Hana sounds dangerous! >.<, lol Comment if you can! Thank you very much for reading Hugs and Kisses! ~