Valentine's day

Hugs and Kisses

~ Hey everyone! Here's the new update! Happy readings~

 

 

 February 14, 2011   7: 35 am

 

 

 

 You stared wistfully outside the homeroom window. The flowers have bloomed, the birds have returned from their journeys. Everything is growing back, freshly green. The sun is shining warm and happily.. Yup spring has started to arrive. And that's not the only thing that has arrived. Yes, it's that beautiful time of the year, Valentine's Day.

 A day where lovers get to express their love through chocolates and gifts. A day where cupid gets to fire his arrows, flying freely in his little pink and red diaper costume. A day where crushes get to send each other carnations and roses, posing as secret admirers.

 But alas, that merry day isn't going to be happening for the loners and singles. Single highschool girls such as.. You.

 Everyone in the classroom was all up and about, passing out boxes of candies and chocolates to their friends and guys they liked. Girls were crowding around Jaejoong and Yunho, who wasn't even suppose to be in here. The fangirls were stuffing the guys arms with bags of perfectly decorated gifts. All so cute and pretty, it seems that they put alot of time and love into making those.

 " Stupid Valentine's Day.. Making people like me feel left out." You mumbled.

 " Hahaha, what's wrong ____-ah? Here, want to share some of my chocolates?" Nicole offered in her seat next to you.

 You shook your head, " No that's okay.. Who did you get all of those from anyway?"

 " Hmn? Oh, a bunch of random secret admirers. That's it." She popped a chocolate into .

 You pouted. " Nicole, you are so lucky! You're popular and pretty, so you get a bunch of stuff on Valentine's Day. While I haven't gotten anything from anyone.."

 " Well, I offered you some of my chocolates.." She reminded.

 " And you are single too, right?" I asked.

 " Yep! And I am proud of it!" She grinned, " It's better that way, I get a lot more gifts if guys know I'm single."

 " Well.. I'm single! Where are my boxes of candy from secret admirers?!" You crossed your arms.

 " I'm not ugly or mean either, am I?" You added.

 She chewed her chocolate, " No, no, of course not! .... It's um... Because of him..!" She pointed across the room.

 Across the other side of the room Yunho and Jaejoong seems to be arguing over somthing. They kept looking your way, like what they were talking about involved you.

 " You see, ____-ah.. Guys are afraid to come up to you. Not because you are ugly or anything, but because they are afraid of pushing Kim Jaejoong's wrong buttons. You remember that American kid, Chris, incident?  And, and, your brother Junhyung and his gang doesn't make matters any easier.." She explained.

 " Oh right..! Well, that might be true.." It dawned on you. " And can you believe it?! Jun has a girlfriend!"

 Nicole laughed, " I know right?! What kind of girl would go out with Junhyung?! I feel so sorry for her."

 " No actually, what I heard was that she asked him out, and he said yes!" You continued your gossip.

 " No!" Nicole said shocked.

 " Yes!" You laughed.

 " Wow! Now I'm really curious of who she is. You're his sister, do you know?" She inquired.

 " Ugh, no! He's hiding her from me. He says that it's his personal stuff and that I don't need to know, what a hypocrite.." You rolled your eyes.

 " Hmn, well anyways ____-ah.. What about you? Do you have your eyes on anyone? Maybe someone from your brother's crew?" She grinned.

 " What?! No! Ewww~ Can you really imagine me with Yoseob or Doojoon?! No way!" You made a face.

 " Well now that you mention it... I don't see why not!" She laughed.

 You pushed her playfully.

 " So I guess you really are a Kim Jaejoong type of guy only, huh?" She grinned.

 You huffed, " Gyuri-yah, do something~ Make her stop..!" You turned around in your seat to face her.

 " Huh? What was that? Oh yeah, Nicole quit teasing her." Gyuri barely looked up from her phone.

 Just then the door opened and kids from the student council walked in carrying bouquets of carnations and roses. They started to pass them out.

 " Kim Taeyeon?" Called one girl. A girl in the back raised her hand, and the girl went and gave her a carnation, " From your secret admirer."

 The girl's face lit up in happiness.

 This continued for a bit, almost everyone got a rose or carnation. Key word, almost everyone. Jaejoong had like a desk full of roses and carnations. Yunho, who wasn't suppose to even be in here, had his hands full with bouquets of roses.

 Nicole and Gyuri both had dozens of carnations and roses from lovestruck boys. Of course.

 And as for me? I was pretty happy! My name was called more than I thought!

 4. You counted 4 roses and carnations altogether.

 " Yaay~" You clapped your hands like a child.

 " Oooh~ I wonder who they are from!" Nicole nudged me on the arm.

 You tried not to get your hopes up too high. " Well, it could be my brother and his crew... Trying to make me think that I have guys liking me.."

 " Oh come on! You're not serious about putting yourself down like that! And hey look~! Your gifts from your secret admirers have attracted some one's attention!" Nicole nugded you on the arm and giggled.

 Sure enough, Jaejoong was peeking glances despisingly at the little bouquet in your hand. Though he tried to make it look like it didn't bother him.

 

[ Across the room]

 

 " Jaejoong.. Jaejoong!" Yunho tapped his arm repeatedly.

 " What...? What?!" He removed his eyes from the bouquet to Yunho.

 " You see that? ____-ah has secret admirers that like her! If you aren't man enough to give her your gift, then someone else will give her theirs and maybe even ask her to be their girlfriend!" Yunho exclaimed.

 " What?! Ha, as if anyone would confront her.. She is too... Bossy... And... Mean... And umm...." He tried to think of something bad  about you.

 " Ha! You can't even find a mean enough word to describe ____! Admit it, she is pretty, attractive and cute, smart and nice. What guy wouldn't go out with her? It's because of you that they are afraid to confront her. So it's your fault that she doesn't have a boyfriend!" Yunho yelled.

 " My fault? It's not my fault! She can go out with who ever she wants, I don't care! .... But, no one will, because... Because she is too scary... And intimidating to confront! Yeah. Too scary and intimidating!" Jaejoong crossed his arms and nodded his head, liking his answer.

 Yunho rolled his eyes. " You pabo.. Look at her, Jaejoong." Yunho turned Jaejoong's head to face you.

 " You see how happy she is with that bouquet? She is probably thinking about who are the guys that sent her those.." Yunho pointed out.

 ' Yeah.... And so am I...." Jaejoong thought pissed off.

 " Are you not jealous Jaejoong-ah?" Yunho questioned.

 " NO." Jaejoong replied, " Why would I?"

 Yunho shook his head, " I know when you are lying. Come on you pabo. And bring your gift."

 Yunho stood up and grabbed Jaejoong by the arm.

 " Huh?! Wait..! Noo!" Jaejoong grabbed his gift just in time before being dragged off to his doom of eternal embarrassment.

 From afar you and Nicole noticed those two coming.

 " I better get out of the way... Just in case!" Nicole giggled and left the seat to sit behind you with Gyuri.

 You pouted, " Don't leave me all in the open! Nicole-ah..!"

 " Hi ____-ah. Happy Valentine's day. How has your morning been going?" Yunho asked conversingly.

 " Good? I guess? Look Yunho, I have flowers from secret admirers!" You smiled.

 From behind Yunho, you noticed Jaejoong slowly putting on his sunglasses. Yeah, like that is going to make him turn invisible or something.

 " So ____, we came over here so that Jaejoong can give you his valentine's present. Ha, he was too shy and afraid to come give it to you." Yunho joked.

 From behind Gyuri and Nicole were giggling and laughing as silently as they can, pretending to not listen in.

 " Kim Jaejoong is not shy or afraid of anyone or anything!" Jaejoong huffed indignantly.

 You raised your eyebrow at him with an "Oh really?" look.

 " Okay maybe just a little.." He replied ever so quickly and backed up a step.

 Yunho laughed and pushed Jaejoong forward. He resisted and moved just an inch.

 Yunho sighed. " Give- it- to- her, Jaejoong-ah!!" Yunho said through slightly clenched teeth.

 Jaejoong hesitated, but then, " Okay fine!" And slowly handed you a pretty Valentine's Day card.

 The card was decorated with a cute brown and white bear hugging with glittery hearts all around them. There was a long pink rose attached along the crest on the inside.

 Nicole and Gyuri both said, " Waaaah~ How cute!"

 You looked up at Jaejoong while you took the card, he cleared his throat and looked down at his feet.

 You didn't want to admit it, but your heart was starting to thump. You touched the texture of the card and carefully opened it, so as to not ruin the perfectness. You started to read what's written inside..

 

 To Chu ____:

 " If I had one wish.

 If one desire could come true.

 If I had one wish.

 My wish would be you.

 I would wish for you to stay with me.

 For you to be my love.

 You would be my heart's key.

 Forever my angel, my dove.

 After all the dead ends and lessons learned.

 Through all the heartache and memories burned.

 Could you open your heart once again for me?

 What if I give you a teddy bear and say please?"

 

 From Jaejoong

 

 You looked up speechless at Jaejoong. From behind him, he magically pulled out the fluffiest white teddy bear ever, it was holding a red heart with your name written in cursive over it.

 " Please?" Jaejoong asked, cocking his head to one side.

 Gyuri and Nicole was reading the card over your shoulders.

 " Kyyaaa~ Awww! So cute and sweet!" Nicole grinned.

 Yunho smirked and beamed happily.

 You couldn't stop smiling, and your heart was flipping..

 " Wow... Hahaha.." Was all that you could say.

 There were people around the class that was starting to notice the scene, as either the room was heating up, or it was just your face.

 Even though you couldn't get rid of the smile on your face, you responded to him, " Umm, tell you what Jaejoong-ah.. How about I will tell you my answer on your debut as a singer?"

 Jaejoong pouted, " What?! But that's... Months away! Why wait that long?"

 You slightly waved the card at him. " If you um.. Loved.. Me this much... Then you can wait a few months for me, right?"

 " But.. I- but.." He stuttered.

 " But why so long, ____-ah?" Yunho asks for the confused Jaejoong.

 You shrugged, " I'm a girl. I could change my mind, when ever. So I need time to truly decide."

 " What?!" Jaejoong said baffled.

 Nicole and Gyuri bursted out laughing at the look on Jaejoong's and Yunho's face.

 Jaejoong sighs and then thinks it over in his mind. " Just until we debut right? Then you will say yes?"

 " Then I will tell you my answer." You corrected.

 " Which is yes, right?" He asked on.

  You shrugged your shoulders and smiled innocently, " It could be.."

 Jaejoong removed his sunglasses and raised his eyebrow. " You're playing games with me ____-ah..."

 You smiled and shrugged again.

 " I like that.." He replied with a sly smirk.

 " Okay! You playboy..! Don't over do it now..." Yunho patted Jaejoong on the arm and was about to drag Jaejoong away when you stopped him.

 You stood up, went over to Jaejoong and hugged him. And quietly said, just so he can hear you, " Thanks Jaejoong.. Oppa.." And kissed him on the cheek.

 His face blushed like crazy. He cleared his throat and stuttered, " You're um, you're.. You're wel- welcome.." And cleared his throat again.

 " Ooooooh~" The Kara couple cheered.

 A few moments later Jaejoong regained from his tipsy balance and said, " Oh yeah.. And one more thing..."

 He took your bouquet of carnations and roses and snapped it in half and threw it in the trashcan.

 " It was really agitating me.." He simply replied and slowly walked away with Yunho.

 You stood there with your arms crossed and pouted.

 Yep, seems like everything is back to normal alright..

 

 

 

 ~ Yes! I am done. What do you guys think of this update? Pretty long? Yeah, it is. Oh and the poem was from Jacob M. Parnell, and the second part was from Karl Wild, I just revised some stuff to make it fit into my story. I'm not that corny to create the whole love poem. xD Thanks for reading everyone! I'll update again soon!~