We got your back~!

Hugs and Kisses

~ Hello readers. Hope this is going to be much excitement and drama! ^_^ Hee hee.. Here is the next update of Hugs and Kisses, happy readings~

[ THIS CHAPIE CONTAINS CURSING SO TO THOSE MINORS, THIS IS A WARNING. :D ]

 

 

 September 7, 2010   2:30 pm

 

 

 

 ' Ah~ This was such a tiring day. Glad school's over!' You thought streching in your chair.

 You stood up and gathered your belongings when Hara and Jiyoung came up to you.

 " So ____ -ah, what are you going to do this evening?" Hara asked.

 " Me and the girl's are going out tonight. Wanna come with us? It will be fun." Jiyoung grinned.

 " I can't come~! Gomo and samchon don't want me to be out on a school night.." You grumbled.

 " Well that's no fun. Maybe next time." Jiyoung pouted.

 " Bye ____ -ah. See you tomorrow!" They waved and left class.

 You picked up your things and was about to leave when a girl called you back.

 " ____ unnie! Please, don't go yet!" A girl with a frizzy hairstyle in purple glasses ran up to you.

 You raised an eyebrow. " Do I know you?"

 She laughed. " No. No you don't. But I have a really big favor to ask you. Can you help out?" She said with pleading eyes.

 " Sure.. What is it?" You re-adjusted your backpack strap and lifted the weight from one foot to the other.

 " You see that group of 7 over there? We are the student counsil and today we were suppose to bring in the supplies and set up for the charity play tonight at 8. But you see we are short on a few members.. In fact we are short on alot of members. We won't be able to finish in time if we don't have more help-" She dragged on until you stopped her.

 " Stop..!" You sighed. " Sure, I'll help. This isn't going to take long right? I got to be home by 6."

 " You're a lifesaver! Thanks so much unnie!" She beamed.

 As we walked with the group to the auditorium she said, " My name is Kim Eun Mi by the way."

 " Nice to meet you. I'm Chu ____. That's a very pretty name you have."

 " Thank you!" She grinned. Then she added, " In no way am I related to Kim Jaejoong though!"

 You looked at her curiously. " Okay... Sure, I believe you."

 " Sure~ I know Kim is a very common sur name and all, but how can I be in any relation to that handsome, handsome Kingka?!"

 ' Is there something wrong with this girl??' You thought bewildered.

 " Um.. Yea, I said I believed you.." You said carefully.

 " Gosh~ That Kim Jaejoong is something isn't he? Pale fair skin.. y dark eyebrows.. Lusious lips.. Strong masculine features.. Those dark mysterious eyes that are like whirlpools that you in for eternity.. And that hair~ Those long locks perfectness! Oh how I wish, that I can be the center of his life~ that would be a dream come true!" She continued to spazz dreamily.

 ' This girl is crazy.. She really must be one of those die hard fangirls of the DBSK boys.' You thought rolling your eyes.

 " Omo! I'm so sorry! I totally forgot that we just met, but don't you think that too when you see the Kingka?" She blushed.

 " That's alright. I guess if you explain Jaejoong that way, you make him sound like a woman's dream come true." You smiled.

 " That's because he is a dream come true! He is so perfect, I bet that if I got even a chance to know him, he will turn out to be such a sweet and wonderful guy.. But alas~ women like us ____ -ah, can never catch the spotlight in Kim Jaejoong's eyes." She said all dramatically while looking off in the distance.

 You stared at her in disbelief. " Are you by any chance in the drama club?"

 " Yeah, how did you know?" She asked, snapping out of her trance.

 " Wild guess." You finally said. " And what do you mean by women like US?" You continued.

 " Well okay. Women like ME.. You though ____ unnie have more than a chance at catching Jaejoong's eye. I mean, you're beautiful! Have you looked around? The student body boys are giving you the stares." She whispered.

 You looked up to see two or three of them taking quick glances at you and immediately turning back when you had caught their eyes.

 You smiled to yourself. " Thanks for telling me that Eun Mi -ah."

 " You know if you ask any one of them out, they will say yes in a heartbeat." She nudged your arm.

 ' This girl must not even have a clue that I'm Jaejoong's girlfriend.. This might be fun.' You smiled to yourself.

 " Hey Eun Mi, what if I told you I got Kim Jaejoong's number?" You grinned.

 She gawked open mouth at you. " Nuh, uh. Don't lie to me. How can you have his number?!"

 " I'm serious." You said simply, containing your laughter.

 " You're lying! It's probably a fake. Have you tried it yet?! Who did you pay to get it?! I'll pay them double!" She exclaimed.

 " I didn't pay anyone." You giggled.

 " Then HOW did you get his number?! You're lying right? You are soo lying!" She claimed.

 " Have you been living under a rock or something Eun Mi -ah? I thought you were a fan of Jaejoong's. Shouldn't you know everything about him?" You said slyly to her.

 " I- I don't live under a rock! And I do know alot about Jaejoong! I also know that he has a girlfriend. I haven't seen her yet, but I bet she is truely beautiful." She exclaimed.

 " Thanks." You said simply.

 " For what?" She asked confused.

 " For saying that I'm truely beautiful." You grinned at her.

 She gasped and stared at you in shock. " You mean to tell me-?! That you are Kim Jaejoong's-?!"

 " Yeah. I'm his girlfriend." You bragged. ' Wow, it feels kinda good to say that!' You thought happily.

 " You are unbelievable unnie. You make me blow my guts out on how I feel about Kim Jaejoong- Only to tell me that YOU are his girlfriend?! How embarrassing~!" She blushed.

 " Ah, it's not that bad, now come on. I want to get this over with, so I can go home." You laughed.

 " Fine.. But please tell me one more thing!" She pouted.

 " What's that?" I questioned.

 " How does Kim Jaejoong kiss like??" She asked bluntly.

 

 Later that day...   5: 24 pm

 

 " It's getting late Eun Mi -ah. It looks like you guys can handle thing from here. I'm going to head off, alright?" You said while putting down the box of banners.

 " Thanks so much for all your help unnie. We couldn't have finished in time without you. It was really nice meeting you. Please be safe going home." Eun Mi bowed.

 "I'll see you around then. Bye! Hope your charity is a success." You waved to her.

 As you approached the exit, the boys near there stared as you walked. One of them shyly waved and said bye.

 " Bye-bye." You smiled and waved at him. Inside you were feeling on top of the world.

 You opened the building doors and stood on the steps. You glanced around the empty campus and looked up at the setting sun. It casted a red and pink glow on the once sunny, blue skies. The wind slithered through your hair and ruffled your skirt. It rustled the trees and flowers into a dance. You breathed in the crisp cold air and sighed.

 " It's getting late. I better hurry home." You whispered and silently stepped down the steps while holding onto the railing, even though there where only like 6 steps.

 When you got to the bottom you pulled out your phone. " I better call Gomo to tell her that I'm coming home.."

 Suddenly on the second ring, you felt pairs of arms grabbing you around the chest and a hand gagging your mouth. You suddenly felt lifted off of the ground. Another pair of arms had grabbed you around the legs and had lifted you up.

 You tried to scream and struggle, but to no avail. You even dropped your phone. Another person then covered your eyes with a black veil, but before you were blinded, you saw the the person's arm was thin and had... Bangles?

 You struggled and shreiked, but these arms that were binding you were strong and had muscles. You couldn't fight them, then you felt yourself being moved.. They had started walking.

 They were so silent, that you had no idea who these kidnappers were. 

 ' What the freak is going to happen to me?! Oh my god! Jaejoong where are you?! HELP! Where is anybody?!' You screamed crazily in your head.

 Not long after about 10 minutes you felt that they had stopped. They then dropped you down with a thud.

 " Awww..." You moaned in agony.

 You tried to stand, but someone pushed you back down and ripped off your blind folds.

 At first you immediately closed your eyes because the light was making your eyes teary, then moments later you slowly opened them and stared right in the face of a sneering Milly.

 " Son of a .." You whispered, anger just now started to come seeping in.

 You tried to stand up with full force but the leg pushed you right back down and this time a hand grabbed your hair and slammed you down on the cement, making your cheek bruised and aching.

 " GAWD!" You seethed with pain.

 You turned your head slightly to see your holder. It was a big and buff girl, with mean eyes. She looked at you with pure hatred.

 ' What the hell did I ever do to her?!' You screamed in your head.

 " So ~ how does it feel to taste your own medicine?!" Milly yelled, eyes like daggers.

 You looked up to see yourself surrounded by 7 other girls including Milly.

 " What the do you want?! You , let me go now! This is kidnapping!" You screamed and struggled, only to feel the brute's nails digging into your scalp and holding you down onto the cement.

 She laughed hysterically. " Like I care?! You made a fool out of me in front of my lover! You made a wreck out of my life! You messed up my face! You stole Jaejoong away from me! I was suppose to be his one and only! I was suppose to be his girlfriend! I was the one who found him first! BUT YOU~!! You just walked into his life and stole him away from me! And now you are going to pay the dearest price!" Her voice shook and trembled.

 You squinted and looked closely at her. You could clearly see that she had been crying hard today.

 " Look Milly, what ever is going on.. I think we can settle this peacefully." You tried to bargain.

 " PEACEFULLY?! You think after what you done?! After messing up my life?! That I would deal with you peacefully?!" She shrieked.

 " Milly unnie.. It's okay. You have no reason to talk to trash like her." One of the girls by her side said soothingly.

 " Yeah, let's just beat her so badly, that the next time Kim Jaejoong sees her, he'll want to throw up!" Another girl laughed.

 " Yeah! I'm tired of looking at this pretty little girl's face. It's so sweet and innocent.. It makes me sick!" The girl who was holding you down, slapped you on the head.

 " OWW!" You screamed in pain as the back of your head ached.

 You looked around the surroundings and could see that you were still on school grounds. You were somewhere in the back of the school, somewhere in an isolate lot. The building had hid out the sunlight and it was getting dark and cold now.

 " SOMEBODY HELP ME!!" You screamed at the top of your lungs.

 " SOMEBODY HELP- Awww..." You writhed in pain. The girl who was holding you down had punched you on the side of your stomach.

 " Shut your trap!" She said.

 " This is going to be my pleasure.." Milly grinned. She walked slowly up to you.

 " Milly -ah.. please.. don't.. " You gasped for breath.

 She smirked. " Look at that.. This girl is begging for my mercy. Where was that fighting power you had the other day at the mall, huh ____ unnie~."

 ' If you aren't outnumbering me 7 to 1, then I would have kicked your by now.' You thought grudgingly.

 " You are a real you know that ____ -ah? Maybe you should go ask that boyfriend of yours what he has been hiding from you. Ask him how does he really know who Kang Milly is? Ask him who was his sugar bunny?" She sneered.

 " What the hell are you talking about?!" I yelled, getting angry.

 " I'm talking about who he was with before YOU~!!" When she had screamed at you, she kicked you right dead in the stomach. Her boot heels dug hard into your stomach, making your wind completely knocked out. The pain hurted so much that you started to black out.

 " HEY! WHAT THE ARE YOU ES THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" A feminine voice yelled.

 " Hey.. Look! Isn't that Chu ____?" Another voice said in shock.

 " I don't know who you people are, but this isn't your business! So get lost!" Milly said with raged.

 One girl laughed. " Hey unnie. This little princess thinks that she can boss us around. Isn't that cute?"

 The leader laughed. " I think these 7 girls don't have a clue who they are messing with."

 " We- we are not messing with you! Chu ____ has nothing to do with you! So leave us alone!" One of Milly's groupie bravely said.

 " How wrong you are, girl. We happen to know Chu ____ very well. Which makes her our problem." One of the girls said.

 " Enough talk. Let's beat these wanna be yakuzas out of our turf." The leader said.

 Even though you were half uncounsious, you could hear everything. You tried hard to open your eyes, but they were heavy.

 " We- we outnumber you 7 to 4 girls. You- you think that you could have a chance?" Milly said, trying to keep her voice fearless and steady.

 The four girls looked at each other and grinned.

 " Hell yeah." They said in unison.

 The next thing you heard were poundings and punching. There were so many screams and shrieks, you had no idea whos they belonged to. The person that was holding you down had disapeared and left you there.

 You forcefully took a deep breath in and breathed out painfully.

 " Gaa~!" You cringed as you forced your limp legs and arms up.

 ' I'm... I'm stronger than this! I'm stronger than this!' You kept telling yourself, until you were unsteadily up on your feet.

 You leaned on the brick wall and slowly waited to gain your strength back, then you slowly opened your eyes to witness the fighting going on.

  What you saw made you lose breath again.

 " OHMYGOSH! Its 2NE1!!!" You yelled, it blew your mind to see these yakuza beauties fighting for you.

 " Hey sleeping beauty! You're finally awake! Come on and join us! You're missing out on the fun!" CL grinned at you as she punched Milly on the face, knocking her flying to the ground.

 " What are you guys doing here?!" You asked them shocked.

 " Saving your that's what! Now come here and help us!" Gong Minzy yelled while kicking the buff girl in the face with a mid-air kick.

 " Hey Chu! I think this one is for you!" Park Dara grinned as she threw Milly at you.

 " WHOA!" You yelled when she flew your way, your reflexes came in and you nabbed her right in the throat, making her kneel down and gag.

 " Nice one ____ -ah!" Bom yelled as she slapped one girl and kicked the other from behind.

 " Alright, I think they had enough." Dara said as she stopped punching a crying girl.

 " We.. Will never.. Give up!" Milly coughed.

 " Oh? Asking for more are you?!" Minzy laughed.

 " Maybe this will scare you into running.." CL said as she pulled out a real live loaded gun and pointed it to Milly.

 You immediately jumped out of the way.

 The other 6 girls stopped and one of them said, " Unnie.. I think we have gotten too far with your revenge thing. Chu ____ just knows too many dangerous people.. I'm sorry unnie! But we want to live!" She said and they quickly got up and started running.

 Milly got up and looked at you one more time and then she ran after her friends.

 2NE1 laughed. " Yeah! You better run!" Bom yelled.

 Then they walked to you.

 Minzy patted you off. " You okay there ____ -ah?"

 " I can't thank you guys enough.." I said bowing.

 " Ah~ It's nothing. I was itching for some action today. I should thank you." CL winked.

 " So. Care to fill us in about what happened?" Bom questioned.

 " It's... A very long and complicated story..." You replied.

 " Let me guess, it involved Jaejoong doesn't it?" Dara grinned.

 " Yeah..." You said slowly.

 " Then tell us all about it tomorrow. Oh. Here is your phone back. Found it lying there and flipped it open to see a picture of you and Jaejoong. So we thought it was yours." CL handed you your phone.

 " Thanks so much. But how did you guys know that I was here?" You asked curiously.

 " We didn't. This is our turf. Our hangout place." Minzy said.

 " Why did you guys help me though?" You asked.

 The 4 looked at one another and finally, Bom said, " We have our reasons."

 " Come on. We' ll walk you home so nothing happens." Dara said, handing you your backpack.

 " Yeah, your parents... Must be worried." Bom said, putting emphasis on parents.

 " Oh, I don't live with my parents. I only live with my uncle and aunt." You said simply.

 The  4 looked at each other as if they were connecting some piece of the puzzle.

 " Why? What's wrong?" You asked getting curious.

 " No reason." CL smiled.

 " Now, let's get your home, before you get into more trouble." Minzy exclaimed.

 

 

 

 ~ DONE! Yes! I'm finally finished and its 12:33 am :D . I really need to stop being up so late... Anywhoo~ I will update as soon as I can, it won't be often b/c thanksgiving break is now over and school is starting again :/  So until then my awsome readers! <3~