Introduction

Destiny

Kana POV

My name is Choi Kana. I'm 21 years old and I work at a music store across the street from my school, Woolim University. There, I plan on majoring in dance and singing. For my singing major, I have to take four classes and my dancing major, three classes--each with a different handsome man in each class. They're all friends with each other in a group they call Infinite for how strong of friends they are with each other. Each one of these men are all unique as well. Every girl would fall for them in a heart beat. Me? Not so much. You see, I'm known as an ice princess for my attitude towards people I don't really know...specifically boys. I've never had a boyfriend, never been kissed, never held hands...basically I've never had any dating experience whatsoever because I've pushed them all away...and now if I wanted to be in a relationship, its probably impossible because of my reputation. But it's also because I have nothing a guy would want anyway...because I'm nothing.

 

Sunggyu POV 

My name is Kim Sunggyu and I'm 24 years old. I'm unemployed and I attend Woolim University. I plan on majoring in singing and in one of my classes, there is a girl named Choi Kana. She is...amazing, spectacular, beautiful, and most of all, out of my reach. She is the ice princess of Woolim Uni and how I wish she was mine... I've heard so many things about her, mostly bad because of her reputation, and she sounds so intriguing. I can't help but want to get to know her more, but no matter what she won't let me. All my friends from this group called Infinite have her in one of their classes as well and they agree with me on about everything about her. However, within my friend group, I have competition for her. My friend Hoya is interested in her as well. He doesn't know I know he likes her, but I'll make sure that she will be mine. 

 

Hoya POV

My name is Lee Howon, but most people call me Hoya. I am 22 years old, unemployed, and I attend Woolim University with all my buddies in our group Infinite. I am majoring in dance and in my class, there is one girl I am particularly interested in. Her name is Choi Kana and she is like an angel, yet she is as cold as ice. Maybe a dark angel? Haha, but she...she is just, wow. Words can't explain her. She is flawless when she dances and I heard she sings justs the same. She is flawless. I try to do everything in my power to get her to at least notice me, but that is possibly the most difficult thing. You could say I have a giant crush on this girl, but only because she is like the first rays of sunshine in a cloudy day. She's such a pleasant sight to see, and I will make her mine. 

 

Woohyun POV

My name is Nam Woohyun. I'm 22 years old and we may have just met, but I think I'm falling in love with you. *winks* I'm majoring in singing and I help my friends to try and get this one girl named Choi Kana. She won't talk to them, not even me! *pouts* But she is very special to not fall for me. I can see why my buddy likes her so much. But which one to help...Sunggyu hyung or Hoya...I choose to help Sunggyu hyung! Because he's my beeeeest friend ever! And if I help him, I know he'll love me forever! Yay! 

 

Dongwoo POV

Hello! My name is Jang Dongwoo! I'm 23 years old and I'm majoring in dance. You probably already know, my friends are here, our group Infinite, the girl Choi Kana. *sigh* She is something alright, but whether it's good or bad...well I'm pretty sure it's good. It has to be for Hoya to like her so much! Haha. He really likes her and I support him all the way! Even if I should respect my hyung...

 

Myungsoo POV

My name is Kim Myungsoo. You will call me L. I am 21 years old and I am majoring in singing and photography at Woolim University. Choi Kana is in one of my singing classes and two of my hyungs like her. And Woohyun hyung but he doesn't really count since he likes all girls...She's alright. She's got a cold personality. Ice princess like her, who knows what they see in her. To think she hasn't fallen for me though, pfft, must be half-blind or something. I'll help both of my hyungs though, even if it'll cost me.

 

Sungyeol POV

Hi! My name is Lee Sungyeol! I am 22 years old and L is my best friend! We're both majoring in singing but I'm also majoring in fine arts as well! Choi Kana is in my class and she is kinda mean to me...I asked her if she could pick up my pencil one day (even though it was perfectly in my reach, I was just really tired that day) and although she did, she gave off this cold vibe...it was scary. Never talked to her again. But since Hoya and Sunngyu hyung like her, that means I gotta help out. I don't know who to help though...I'll help whoever L helps! 

 

Sungjong POV

Hello~! My name is Lee Sungjong. I am 20 years old, the maknae in my friend group Infinite! I'm majoring in dance at Woolim University and I work at the music store right across the street as well. Choi Kana is my classmate and co-worker and we act like we're siblings. She is very kind, always helping, and you can tell she really loves her music. Since my hyungs like her though, that means it's time to crack that ice shield! Oh, that will be so difficult...HWAITING! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong! My "first" chapter. This is more like an introduction for all the characters and the first chapter will be up by tomorrow! please look forward to it! *bows*