Falling harder than ever

Still In Love

“You know, the worst part of being lied to…

Is when you realize..

That you believe it..”

 

How could someone ask for more, when they realize that they’ve got everything they need, they want, they love…

And that’s what will happen to a girl who is madly in love…

Generally speaking…

Every person in love is definitely feeling the same, smiling only by the thought of someone’s face that cross their mind.

They’re refusing to sleep, because frankly speaking, they know that reality will feel a lot more better, even compare to their most beautiful dream..

They’re having full day ready on their self, just in case that person will need them..

They’re having their phone in their grip, just to make sure that they won’t lose a second to reply the text or answer the call…

And falling in love, just making them feeling.. high..

And that’s what happening to a certain tall brunette…

 

It’s over school hours already, and sooyoung hurriedly packing her stuff inside her bag. She dumped everything inside her bag, before making her way towards another tall girl.

“Finished packing already?” sooyoung asked, grinning.

“Oh, youngie.. wait a moment..” the girl answered, giving a sweet smile.

Sooyoung’s eyes still can’t leave the girl, with that big smile on her face, she is waiting patiently for her the girl who is already being her girlfriend for more than a month already. She is just so much in love.

“Come on..” yoona said, after finished packing her books.

And both girls are making their way out from the class. They are walking out from the school, walking leisurely on the side of the road, which is in a quite silent neighborhood, no vehicle passed since they walked around, and there are even one or two elders who walked passed in that small road.

“It’s been more than a month already..” yoona said, making the tall girl looking at her.

“Hmm?”

“Are you still not let me visiting your home?” she asked, she has been asking the question for few times already.

“..mm..” Sooyoung stuttered, trying to think a way to get out from the talk, and yoona always gets the same response from her girlfriend.

“Don’t give me another excuse..” yoona warned softly, brows raised, she seems quite disappoint with the taller girl expression.

“..i-i.. just..”

“It’s been more than a month already.. you have visited mine few times..” yoona added, reminding the tall girl about her visit on her house when yoona’s parents actually not around.

“….”

Yoona sighed, upset that sooyoung still seems not to trust her, aside that they’re already in a close relationship, she feels that sooyoung’s still hide herself from her. Yoona thought that nothing wrong with knowing her girlfriend closer, but the fact that sooyoung doesn’t even open up, making her really upset.

“Fine..” yoona mumbled slowly “forget it..” she sighed, before continuing with eyes fixed straight to the front.

That’s before the taller brunette suddenly stop her way, making the other girl look at her confused.

“..my house is not as big as yours..” sooyoung mumbled softly, head bending down slightly.

Yoona stared at her girlfriend for seconds, before she spoke “that’s what I mean by excuse..”

“..it’s… i..”

Yoona lifted her hands, cupping sooyoung’s face, making the tall brunette looking straight into her eyes “It’s okay..” she said, giving a reassuring smile, and looking at how sooyoung still avoiding her eyes, she leans closer to her girlfriend and planting a soft kiss on sooyoung’s lips, making the tall brunette’s body stiffen.

“…It’s okay, youngie..” yoona said, giggling at sooyoung’s reaction after broking their kiss.

“Let’s go..” yoona said, holding the tall brunette’s hand, but sooyoung doesn’t move a step, instead, she stand still on her spot.

“What’s wrong?” yoona asked, worried. But sooyoung didn’t say a word, still having her eyes glued on the ground with her slightly blushed face.

“Youngie?” yoona called softly, lifting her right hand to caress the taller girl’s cheek “I said it’s-..”

“..let’s go… to my house…” sooyoung mumbled.

“Hey.. it’s okay.. if you do-..”

“..I do want you to come over..” sooyoung cut, lifting her head already, but eyes still wondering everywhere except yoona’s.

“Really?” yoona doubted.

“Let’s go..” sooyoung mumbled, walking to where her house is, dragging yoona with her, refusing to say another word. And both girl are walking in silent.

It took them around 15 minutes to sooyoung’s house. It’s an average house with a small garden in front of the house, and a stone path in the middle of the garden which connect the small fence to the front door.

Sooyoung opened the front door, and yoona scanned all around the living room carefully. And she doesn’t even see a single photograph, not even once. It’s tidy, and only furniture around, it really seems like a new house which is being stayed over for days only.

Yoona would like to ask some question, before an old lady come over, and greeted them with a warm motherly smile.

“Aunt jin..” sooyoung gave a warm smile.

“Oh, hey, soo.. you’re… bringing a… friend?” the old lady asked, brows furrowed, well, something that obviously new for her.

“T-this is yoona.. emm.. my.. er.. g-girfriend..” sooyoung stuttered, blushing.

Seeing that, the old lady chuckled “girlfriend? You mean.. girlfriend-that girlfriend.. like lover?” and her words worsen the tall girl’s blushing.

Yoona took a glance at her blushing girlfriend, can’t help but letting out a soft chuckle, before she lifts her hand, offering a handshake to the old lady.

“Nice to meet you mrs.jin..” yoona gave a warm smile, which replied by another warm smile by the old lady.

“Nice to meet you too, yoona.. and please just call me aunty jin..” she said.

“Come and sit here..” aunty jin said, sitting on the couch before patting the seat beside her “I need to know what kind of girl who can make my sooyoung like this..” she smiled teasingly, making the tall girl blushing silently, not daring to utter a word, afraid that she will only stuttered.

Yoona let out a soft chuckle, before sitting beside the old lady, while sooyoung is sitting in the single couch. They’re having a really nice conversation, mostly only yoona and out jin who are talking, and mostly, the topic is about the blushing tall brunette.

-----

 

 

Tired of playing around after their dinner, both girls are laying on the tall brunette’s bed. It’s getting dark, and yoona just doesn’t feel like going home anymore. She feels too comfortable with sooyoung, and she just want to stay with her girlfriend.

She loves how sooyoung made her day. She loves how sooyoung makes her feels. She love how her body reacted on how sooyoung touch her, holding her hands, about how their kiss make her heart go crazy and her mind went blank, except for the fact that she keeps on wanting more.

“Hey..” yoona called, they’re laying side by side with each other on the bed, facing each other “tell me..”

“Hmm? Tell you what?” sooyoung stared at her girlfriend, confused.

“You’re not talking much today..” yoona stated “something bothering you?”

“…It’s.. nothing..” sooyoung gave a reassured smile.

“Soo..” yoona called, having both her hands on sooyoung’s face “if you don’t like me coming over here? I wouldn’t-..”

“N-no.. that’s not it..” sooyoung cut.

“Then what?” she asked “I am worried soo.. don’t you trust me?”

Sooyoung stared at her girlfriend, placing her right hand on yoona’s which it on her cheek, and hold it tight. After thinking for a while, she spoke.

“..It’s just that.. I am… scared..” sooyoung replied, and yoona can tell that she is telling the truth.

“..about what?” yoona asked, having her thumb brushing sooyoung’s cheek, staring at her girlfriend worriedly.

 “Soo..” yoona called “what’s bothering you?”

“..i’ve just never get this close to anyone.. there is only one person who is close enough for me.. and it’s aunty jin.. she has been there for me for years..” sooyoung said, yoona listen to every words that escape her girlfriend’s lips carefully.

Yoona already met aunt jin, the kind old lady who is taking care of sooyoung for years already. The warm kind hearted lady who is from what she sees, is like her mother already, or maybe even more than that.. a mother, bestfriend, family, or more…

“I used to hate everyone around me.. s-so much—so much that I start to hate myself… I keep on transferring school because I just hate everyone..” she let out a sad smile “I don’t need a friend if they don’t really want to be friend with me, just like I don’t need a family when they don’t like me as a part of it… because after all, they are all will only  telling me a lie..”

“T-they-they just never want me..”

“Who tell you that, youngie..” yoona caressed the tall girl’s cheek gently, her heart pained from what sooyoung just said.

“..they don’t..”

“Then wh-..”

“They show me..” sooyoung cut “I don’t need them to tell me that.. I don’t need them to tell me another lie.. I don’t need them to say any sweet words, promises,.. I just don’t… so, I guess.. it’s better if I take myself out of it before I let them hurt me…”

“..a-and—and… this is.. us..” sooyoung paused, trying to find her words “it’s scare me… so much, yoon.. so much..”

“..i keep on thinking about this.. about us.. while my mind keep on telling me to prevent you to come further into my life, my heart.. its keep on telling me to.. just give it a try.. because maybe.. maybe.. you’re just different.. because for once.. maybe I can find someone who really want me…”

“I am falling deeper every second for you.. while we keep on getting closer, and I just can’t help myself.. I really can’t stop all this feeling which keeps growing for you...”

 “..i-I keep on building that wall around me.. but you—you just keep on breaking it all.. it might sound so simple for you.. but not for me yoon.. all that simple act from you.. make me feel.. important.. make me feel that there is still someone who.. just.. want me.. who just appreciate my presence in their life..”

“..A-and now.. it’s scare me.. I’m afraid to let you come further to my life.. because.. I am afraid that if you’re gone.. I will have nothing..”

“And there is just nothing can reassure me that you wouldn’t.. that’t one day, yo-..” sooyoung stopped, when a familiar lips crushing her. She can feel yoona’s lips on hers, making all her worry go by vain, making all that wall, again.. crushed to pieces..

“I won’t..” yoona said, breaking their kiss, pressing their forehead together, still with her hands on both her girlfriend’s cheeks.

“I am not going to leave you, choi sooyoung..” yoona said softly “I won’t..”

“I love you..” yoona said, a word which make sooyoung’s resting from all that worries.. a simple word, which is, again, taking all that wall down.. and yoona knows, she definitely mean the word she just said.

Seeing how sooyoung telling all that things she is afraid of, making yoona sure of one thing, that she already found herself falling so much, so much in love with the tall girl.

“So, don’t you say that thing about yourself anymore..” she added, smiling. And seeing how sooyoung’s smile come back to her beautiful face, make her sure more that she is surely already into the girl.

“Want me to show you?” yoona asked, giving a naughty smile, trying to lift her girlfriend mood.

“Hmm?”

“I am willing to show.. how much I’m into you..” yoona whispered, right beside the tall girl’s ear.

“Hmm? What do-.. y-yoon..” sooyoung’s word stopped, when she feels yoona’s hand already caressing her tummy.

“What?” yoona asked, giving an innocent smile, completely enjoying her girlfriend’s reaction

“..mm.. i-i.. hmm.. y-yoon..”

Yoona giggled, leaning even closer, pressing her lips on her girlfriend’s jaw to her neck “I’m not going to stop.. not tonight..”

-----

 

 

Yoona stared at the sleeping figure in her embrace, having only the blanket to cover their bare body, her left arms used by the tall girl as her pillow, while her fingers running through her girlfriend’s long hair.

A sweet smile shown all over her face, and her fingers just can’t stop running on the tall girl’s bare body, or her hair, or her face.

She has never feel like this before, not with anyone. She has a new feeling, which she is sure that she is falling for the tall girl. Two months, and sooyoung can show her what she never saw all this time. Two months, and sooyoung can make her feel like.. heaven..

Two months.. and she gets everything from sooyoung, just like how she gives her everything..

Two months.. and sooyoung can change her..

Two months.. and she is amazed by how sooyoung can make her life feel so damn perfect..

Two months.. and she can feel that they’re made for each other..

Two months.. and she is just so damn afraid to lose the tall brunette…

Two months… because it’s either a new page of her perfect life.. or a stupid mistake will ruin it all…

She was about to sleep, before a ring from her phone startled her, indicating that she just received a massage, still in the same position, she lift her body slightly, careful not to wake her girlfriend up, taking her phone with her right hand.

 

From : eunjung

Hey, yoong.. this is your last day..

How? Did you do it?

 

Yoona seems to think for a while before she replied.

To : eunjung

I did..

But I need to talk to you tomorrow.. I have something to tell you..

 

“I’m out from this..” she mumbled silently, before she turned off her phone, and laying back beside the tall brunette.

“I love you, soo.. I’m so much in love with you..” yoona mumbled, tucking some strand of hair behind the tall girl’s ear.

“And I think.. I have to tell them that I am off of the game..”