Bestfriend knows better

Still In Love

Well, in case you misunderstood or questioned..

For few chaps, it will be like I’m telling the story from present to past.. the italic one should be at past..

And the plot for a while will be present-past-present-past… and so on..

But still, it will connected to each chapter, even if you read the present chaps only or the past chaps only… :D thx..

-----

 

“I wonder.. if everthing went different..

Will us ended up still?”

 

As usual, there are two figures sitting in the living room. They are having their tutoring time. In the same place, same time, and the only difference is that the tutor is not the same person from the last one.

And just like how the tall brunette with all her tutor, it doesn’t make any difference with her new tutor now. She keeps being all quiet and only doing her paper, all quietly.

The doe eyes girl can only has her eyes glued to the tall girl, without even dare to say a word, quite afraid that the tall girl will get all mad or suddenly burst out in anger.

She thinks that she is even quite lucky that even being ignored, the tall girl not even mentions about the past or bring out what had ever happened about them before.

But then, she knows that if this keep on going on, she won’t make any difference. Nothing will change between them, and she can’t get to talk heart to heart with the girl. She knows how much the girl hate her, the tall girl clearly show it with not saying a word to her since their meeting days ago.

In the other hand, even obviously realized the other girl’s gaze, sooyoung still chooses to ignore her, just like how she did for the past few days on her tutoring time, spending it all quietly, doing all what she supposed to do, and locking herself at her room after that tutoring time.

With that, she doesn’t even have to get to see the girl who hurt her long ago, and she doesn’t have to have any talk about them.

It’s not even 20 minutes when the tall girl finished her 5 sheets paper of her accounting assignment. Slowly, she pushed it to her tutor’s side.

Yoona took it, and after seeing the tall girl turned her head to the other side, she takes a look on the paper, checking it carefully.

And as usual, the tall brunette did it perfectly. It’s even make yoona confused about why she needs a tutor anyway, but she won’t complain, not when it’s not the only reason why she is here.

Sooyoung took a glance at the hanging clock in the wall, and yoona fortunately noticed it. Sooyoung stood up from the carpet, planning to go to her room, but yoona stood up as well, and swiftly grabbing the tall girl’s arm, making her facing yoona completely.

“Soo..” she called softly “can we talk.. please..”

But all sooyoung gives is that cold eyes, along with emotionless face.

“Soo.. let me-..”

And even before yoona can finish her words, sooyoung already released yoona’s grip from her arm, and immediately go away from the living room.

Yoona sighed, and all she can do is staring at the tall girl’s back until it disappeared from her sight. Yoona slumped herself on the couch, exhaling a deep breath.

Yoona is just sitting on the couch, zoning out when the door bell, ringing.

She got up from the couch, and walking to the door to open it. Well, she is living there anyway. And mrs.jin is currently out, while she knows that sooyoung wouldn’t bother to go out from her room, knowing she is still in the living room.

Yoona opened the front door, revealing four women standing there, looking at her rather weirdly.

“Hey.. are we get the wrong apartment?” the short girl with dark long hair said to her friends, after glancing to the stranger.

“Unnie, is she moved out already?” the taller one asked.

“I don’t think so..” the short haired blonde replied “we just visited her here last week.. is it possible that she moved out that fast? She doesn’t even tell us?”

“Maybe it’s her new tutor..” the one with long haired blonde mumbled.

“Hey..” the long haired blonde asked “I’m hyoyeon.. and I’m looking for my friend.. is this sooyoung’s apartment?”

“O-oh.. sooyoung?” yoona nodded her head slightly, giving a small smile “she is inside.. come in..”

Yoona backed away slightly, letting the four women going inside the apartment.

The four women walked to the couch, and sitting there immediately just like how they always do, except for the short girl with the long hair. She gave yoona a small smile, and making her way towards sooyoung’s room.

“Oh, that’s taeyeon..” the short haired blonde said “and don’t worry.. she always do that.. it’s okay..” she smiled “and I’m sunny.. this is seohyun and hyoyeon..” she added, pointed each girl for each name “we’re her collage friends..”

“I’m yoona.. her new tutor..” the tall girl said, smiling, earning another nod from the three women, leaving an awkward silence for a moment.

“So..” hyoyeon voiced, cannot take the silence anymore “how long have you been tutoring her?”

“Oh.. it’s been three days already..” yoona answered.

“Ah..” hyoyeon nodded slightly “so you already know pretty much about her..” she grinned “she is amazing, right?”

“Y-yeah.. it’s quite surprising actually that I’ve been asking to tutor her while I think she doesn’t really need one..” yoona replied, earning another nod from the three girls.

“Yeah..” sunny nodded “she got the best score in our class.. it’s just her attendance which is quite troublesome..” she shrugged her shoulder.

“…what happen to her?” yoona asked, curiously. Ever since what happen between them three years ago, she never heard any news about sooyoung. Yoona has been trying to look for the tall girl, and it’s really fate that let them meet again.

“Hmm?” they took glances over each other before sunny spoke “we don’t really know..” she said “we met her three years ago, at the third grade of high school, she was a transfer student.. and it’s just that she is so cold at anyone since the start.. but taeyeon always keep on accompanying her.. even though no matter how much she reject us.. but it’s always taeng who tell us that she is a good person..” sunny explained, letting out a sincere smile “and she really is..”

“She helps us a lot..” hyoyeon explained “she helped us build our own bookstore..” the blonde girl smile, taking a glance at the taller girl “and she help taeng about her nightclub, and sunny’s bar too..” she smiled “she even reject our payment at first, but we made her take that.. we can’t take her kindness for nothing..”

“Her mother thinks that she is really bad at everything, including her study…” sunny added “that’s why, for the sake of their business, she asked someone to keep tutoring her daughter..”

“And what she doesn’t know is.. sooyoung is really good at that.. she is even help us about everything that we are lacking in.. helping that our business is even this big..”

“Sometimes I wonder what happen to her before we met…”

-----

 

 

“Soo..” taeyeon called softly, staring at the tall brunette’s back who is sitting on her bed while walking closer.

But sooyoung doesn’t even say a word, her eyes fixed on a direction, taeyeon’s eyes made it to where sooyoung stare at, and find a broken phone. It seems that the phone thrown badly, that it broke to pieces.

Taeyeon sat beside her tall friend, placing her hand on the latter back, rubbing it ups and downs, pretty much figured what happened.

“Are you okay?” she asked. And instead of answering, sooyoung turned to the shorter girl, wrapping her long lender arms around taeyeon’s waist, buried her face on the girl’s neck, and the shorter girl hugs her back.

It actually took months for taeyeon to reassure the tall girl that she is purely want to be friend with her, and sooyoung start open to them, mostly to her.

“Another company dinner?” taeyeon questioned, and she can feel sooyoung nod on her neck.

For sooyoung, joining the company dinner from her parents company is just like a nightmare. Something that she knows, being there will do her nothing but give more pain.

“When?”

“Tomorrow night..” sooyoung mumbled.

“Do you want me.. to come with you?”

“It’s okay.. I won’t stay there for a long time..”

“Are you sure?”

And another nod she received from the tall girl.

They broke the hug, and staring at each other.

“You need a new phone.. you’ll go bankrupt if you throw your phone each time your brother calls..”

“I don’t need one.. I don’t need a phone for them to call me just to come to that kind of dinner..” sooyoung mumbled, and giving a small smile when taeyeon’s hand caressing her cheek.

“I already see your new tutor..” taeyeon said, deciding to change the topic “mm.. I forgot to ask her name?”

“..im yoona..”

“Oh, yoona.. she’s.. beautiful..” taeyeon moves her brows ups and downs playfully, making sooyoung letting out a soft chuckle. Taeyeon never fails to lift her mood.

“I’m going to report this to sunny..” sooyoung said.

“What?! noo.. you know I was kidding, right?” she eyed the tall brunette, earning another chuckle from her.

“She seems kind though.. right? why don’t you try hitting on her?” she asked teasingly.

There is a moment of paused from the tall brunette, before she answered, hesitating “..i’m.. not interested..”

“Well, talking about that.. I never see you going out with anyone since we met three years ago..” taeyeon said.

“All you said is that how a girl in your past hurt you that make you choose to be alone until now..” she added.

“Sometimes.. I wonder what kind of person she is..”