Jealousy

Still In Love

“I hate it..

When someone flirt

with what’s mine…”

 

Yoona can’t stay there any longer, that she decided to leave the place.

She has heard more than enough, enough to let herself know that no matter how many times the tall girl shows her rejection, she won’t back down. And no matter how many times she has to deal with the tall brunette ignoring and avoiding, she won’t ever let sooyoung go.

Not for the second time..

Other reason, she can’t let the two girls find out the she accidentally eavesdropping their conversation. It will only worsen the situation between her and sooyoung.

Using the back of her hand, yoona wiped the tears that keep flowing from her eyes. Looking at the reflection of herself in the mirror which glued around the restroom, she makes sure that she looks okay.

Even her red eyes not looking so convincing, she went back to where the other girls still been.

 

“…it’s.. yoona..”

Taeyeon’s face hardened, having a mixed of surprised and hatred look in her face.

“You mean.. the girl who play the game on you.. is.. im yoona?” the shorter girl asked in disbelief “your tutor?”

Sooyoung doesn’t even answer that question, and it’s enough to give taeyeon the answer.

“What do you mean that she is your brother’s fiancée?”

Sooyoung turned her body to front, her back leaned on the hard wall behind her, having a thought for a moment before she answer “…you know the party last night?” sooyoung asked, with a soft voices.

“What happened?”

“..i guess.. that company dinner is suppose to announce their engagement…”

The room filled with a dead silent for a moment before taeyeon stood up from her seat, but sooyoung’s hand swiftly grabs her wrist.

“Where are you going?” the tall brunette asked, worriedly.

“Talking to her..” taeyeon answered, shifting her gaze to her tall bestfriend.

“What are you going to talk to?”

“After all she did to you, how come she can show herself in front of you..” taeyeon argued “after what happened between you two, how come she even became your tutor? and even being your brother’s fiancée now? She really has a lot to exp-..”

“We are not in any relationship..” sooyoung cut “why does she has to explain her reason?”

“But how come did this to you?!” taeyeon raised her voice slightly.

“I just don’t need to hear anything from her tae..” sooyoung argued back, standing from the long chair “because there are nothing between us anymore..”

“So you let her doing all this?! Without asking her explanation first?!!”

“I really-..”

“You said you still in love with her, yet you let all this things hurt you again!!?? You let her hurt you, soo!!”

“Tae, please stop this..”

“You don’t even ask her about why she suddenly become your tutor?! Or why she is staying there with you!! and letting her-..”

“Because I am so damn afraid!!” sooyoung snapped, leaving another silent between them, falling back to the seat, buried her face back on both her palm “because I am so afraid..” she mumbled wearily.

“I don’t need her to apologize to me and saying that she is in love with my brother!”

“I don’t need her to tell me to forgive and forget what happened in the past between us, and ask me to approve her relationship with my brother!”

“I don’t want her to tell me to get over of what happened between us and wishing her a great life with my brother!”

“I don’t want to hear all that words from her!!”

“I don’t want to, tae…” sooyoung mumbled, letting another drops of tears falling freely on her cheek.

 

Taeyeon’s heart drops at the sight of her vulnerable friends. She had never seen sooyoung being like this before, even when taeyeon saw how her mother treat the tall brunette, sooyoung just simply putting all her broken in her cold mask.

The short latter sat back beside sooyoung, wrapping the tall brunette into her embrace.

“Then.. why don’t you talk to her? tell her that?” taeyeon mumbled softly, letting sooyoung buried her face on her shoulder.

“For what?” she let out a bitter chuckle “there is no person who would leave a man like my brother just to be with me..”

“Don’t talk like that about yourself..” taeyeon said firmly, hating how sooyoung talk about herself.

“You always listen to every word your mother says.. and letting that all stay on your mind.. to the point you believe every word she said…”

“You always let your father busy with his work.. letting him losing all his time only for his work.. and you start to think that everybody will eventually doing the same in one moment..”

“You always think that your brother a lot more better than you.. making that kind of thought to hate yourself even more..”

“You are not saying a word to everything they said or they do.. that you start to distance yourself from anyone, and think that it would be better to just live alone by yourself..”

And every word that taeyeon said, stabbing sooyoung right into her chest, no matter how much she hate to listen all that word, she can’t deny the truth in it.

 

“Your are worth more that you thought, soo..” taeyeon mumbled softly, running her fingers between the tall girls long hair.

“Maybe you should have a talk with yoona about this..” she said “maybe when you start to fight over a thing, that will eventually work out..”

“Maybe there is a reason why she come all way from japan to meet you.. maybe you should just let her explain that first..”

“Soo..” taeyeon called softly, making the tall girl lifting her face to stare at her bestfriend “try talking to her.. tell her everything you told me just now.. let her know how you still want her into your life.. tell her how much you still in love with her..”

“…and… even if in the end everything not go as you thought, you can always start from the very beginning.. you can always start a new life, learning from what happened before..” taeyeon said, gently wiping sooyoung tears with her thumb.

“And even if what you scared the most happened as you thought.. you can always come to me, soo.. to us.. sunny, hyo, seo, and me… and we will always be there for you… I promise..”

“Don’t you trust us?” taeyeon said, giving a small smile, and sooyoung only reply with a small smile.

“Give it a think.. okay?” taeyeon said.

“..okay..” sooyoung mumbled.

“Okay.. come on.. we should go out now.. they might start worrying us..” taeyeon said, and heading out to where there seat, along with the tall brunette.

 

The two figures are sitting on their seat, the girls surely realizing sooyoung’s red eyes, knowing that she has been crying, but nobody say a word about that.

They know sooyoung wouldn’t talk about it, further, it might can get the tall brunette’s mood worsen.

Taeyeon is just having a small talk with sunny, while sooyoung having her legs crossed, with her left hand folded on her lap, and a glass on her right hand, taking already countless glasses of that sweet bitter liquid into her empty stomach.

But she doesn’t care.

If it can help her to feel better, even for a moment, then, it’s okay…

Beside her, yoona sits silently, trying hard to prevent herself to get the tall brunette into her embrace, wanting badly to let the tall brunette know that she misses her so much, wanting badly to tell sooyoung what can she does to make her feel better.

But all she did is only secretly glancing over sooyoung..

 

There is when a young girl made her way to their seat.

“Hey, tae..” the girl greeted, giving a sweet smile, before she shifted her gaze to the tallest brunette “hey, soo.. long time no see..” she made her way closer to the tall girl, sitting between sooyoung and taeyeon “I miss you..” she said, lifting her hand, caressing sooyoung’s cheek.

“Yeah.. long time no see you too… nana…” sooyoung replied, giving a small smile in return, while the other girl beside sooyoung is trying hard not to throw the glass on the table to the blonde girl.

“You should come here often.. if my cousin doesn’t want to pick you up..” nana said, taking a glance at the short girl beside her who is giving her a whatever look “I can always pick you up..” she said, giving a naughty smile.

Sooyoung only let out a small chuckle, doesn’t feel like saying another word.

“How many glasses have you take already soo..” the blonde asked, taking the glass from sooyoung’s hand, and put it on the table without broking their gaze “if you want something sweet.. you can always come to me..” she said, still with that naughty smile on her face “I can always give you more than what you want..”

Nana swiftly puts her hand on the back of sooyoung’s neck, pulling the latter closer to her face, pressing their lips together, nana bit the tall girl’s lower lip slightly, and in another second, nana’s tongue already roaming all over the tall girl’s mouth.

Sooyoung, getting herself back from the surprised kiss, trying to pull herself back, but nana’s hand pulled her head closer, deepened the kiss, refusing sooyoung’s silent rejection.

While yoona is too surprise to see the scene right in front of her eyes, teeth clenched tightly, her face getting redder from holding her anger, trying to control her heavy breath.

Nana make it worse by putting her other hand on sooyoung’s thigh, slipping it inside sooyoung’s short dress, caressing the tall girl bare thigh while ignoring sooyoung’s hand which tried to stop her.

The other four girl are doesn’t even know what to do, and before taeyeon can say a word, yoona’s high voice cut her.

“Get your dirty hand off of her!!” yoona snapped, making all girls glued their eyes on her, wondering about what just happened.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing!!!” she stood in her spot, while giving the blonde a sharp glare, clenching her hands tightly, trying hard not to throw the things on the table.

 

Nana took a glance at the tall brunette, pretty surprised at the sudden outburst “..you.. don’t tell me that you.. have.. a girlfriend?” she mumbled hesitantly.

“She is not..” sooyoung said, eyes glued straight to the front, before she stood up from her seat “i’m going home..” she said “see you latter all.. you too nana..” she gave a small smile, and without looking back , she made her way out.

Yoona widened her eyes, realizing what she just did, wondering if she made sooyoung mad.

She took her bag before making her way following the tall girl, along with a short girl behind.

After talking to the tall brunette for minutes, sooyoung finally agreed to let taeyeon drive her and yoona home.

The trip filled with silent, not anyone feel like saying a word.

Everyone are drowning into their own thought, thinking about how to fix everything out..

About how to pull everything back to its places…