In your arms

Still In Love

“Just when I almost fall out believing

That love isn’t true,

You showed up with your heart

And proved me wrong…”

 

“It’s okay…” yoona whispered softly, caressing sooyoung’s back ups and downs “I’m here.. and I won’t leave you..” she said “…I promise…”

 

That words, make the taller girl broke even more..

That tears that she has been hiding..

That tears that she is so tired to hold on..

Flowing more than before..

 

She used to do this..

Running away from people..

Hiding, and nobody can find her..

Being alone..

Left her with all that hatred toward everyone..

 

“Soo..” yoona called softly after the tall brunette calmed down. They broke the hug, leaving a slight gap between them.

“Soo..” yoona called again, trying to meet the taller girl’s eyes “please.. look at me…”

Sooyoung lifted her head slowly, letting her still wet eyes meeting yoona’s.

Yoona lifted her hands, brings it to the tall girl’s face, cupping sooyoung’s face while wiping the tall girl’s tears with her thumbs.

“I love you..” yoona said, meeting their eyes, leaning closer to catch sooyoung’s lips with hers. But just before their lips can meet, sooyoung turned her head slightly, making yoona’s heart fill with disappoint.

“..come in first..” sooyoung mumbled, still letting yoona’s hands on her face “..you can get sick..”

And that word makes a sweet smile back to yoona’s face “are you worried about me?” she asked “I don’t care..” she added “as long as you’re with me…” before pulling sooyoung’s face closer to her, and meeting their lips, while sooyoung’s arms circling around yoona’s waist.

They are kissing, deeper each second, taking their breath away, and nobody want to let each other go.

Breaking their kiss, catching their breath, they leaned to each other forehead, staring deeply into each other’s eyes.

“..I-..”

“Come in first..” sooyoung cut, breaking their gaze, taking yoona’s hand on hers, walking inside the wood house, making an instant sweet smile crept into yoona’s face, again.

Just how much can sooyoung make her feel like this..

How much sooyoung can make her world seem so perfect..

Just how much sooyoung can make her falling all over again, and deeper each time…

How much sooyoung can make her only looking at her, and nobody else..

Just how much… sooyoung can make her knees all go weak just from a simple touch.. a simple hug.. a simple kiss..

 

There is a small living room right when they step in, seems like all the furniture mostly made by wood.

They walked to a room, just right beside the living room, sooyoung opened the door. There is a double size bed, with some furniture, still mostly in wood.

“Wait..” sooyoung mumbled, releasing yoona’s hand from hers, making her way to a small room near the wardrobe, and going out after around five minutes.

“Go shower first..” sooyoung said “I get you warm water.. in the bathtub..” she said, while yoona staring at her and giving all that sweet smile.

“It’s my bag..” sooyoung said, pointing at the bag she brought from her apartment placed near the bed “just wear whatever you want..”

“Thank you..” yoona said, caressing the tall girl’s cheek, feeling sooyoung got heated up from it.

“I-I w-will wait outside..” sooyoung shuttered “j-just c-call me.. i-if you need s-something..” she said, before fleeing away from the bedroom, afraid that she can’t control herself from yoona’s touch.

Yoona chukled, before making her way to the bathroom.

 

Yoona took around 15 minutes in shower, and after another minutes choosing what to wear, she finally decided to wear sooyoung loosened white t-shirt.

Seeing how the big t-shirt cover until her mid thigh, she doesn’t feel like wearing pants, thinking the underwear would be enough, she quickly make her way to see the tall girl.

She just misses sooyoung badly that she doesn’t want to miss even a second without sooyoung.

 

Yoona made her way outside the bedroom, and her eyes fall right on sooyoung’s back, seems like it’s the kitchen, and the tall brunette is cooking something.

Yoona walked closer and upon get right on the tall girl’s back, knowing sooyoung haven’t realized her presence, she wrapped her arms around the tall girl’s waist tightly, making sooyoung startled slightly.

“..y-yoona?”

“I miss you..” yoona replied, still leaning her body to the tall brunette, smelling sooyoung’s scent which have the same as hers from the shower, placing a soft kiss on the back of sooyoung’s neck.

“..mm.. y-yoona..” sooyoung called, unwrapping yoona’s arms around her waist “take a sit there..” she said, yoona only stared at her pouted, pointed at the table with six chairs around it.

Yoona is reluctantly sitting there, waiting, before sooyoung walking closer with a bowl in her hand.

“This will keep you warm..” she said, placing the bowl of soup on the table, ready to go from the dining room, but yoona swiftly grabbed her arm.

“Where are you going?” she asked, and before sooyoung can answered, she added, giving a sweet smile “eat with me..”

And just seeing that smile making the tall girl losing her words, clearing awkwardly, she sits beside yoona.

“Have you eat?” yoona asked, after her first spoon, staring at the tall brunette who is obviously avoiding looking at her.

“..i’m not hungry..”

“What? how come you didn’t eat!” yoona pouted “open your mouth..” yoona said, taking her spoon near the tall girl’s lips.

“I said-..” but sooyoung’s protest, got cut when yoona already placed the spoon inside .

She sighed, having no choice, she eats along with yoona, and yoona will feed both of them in turn.

 

“..why are you wearing that shirt?” sooyoung asked, taking a quick glance over yoona’s shirt before shifting back to front, it’s a white see-through shirt.

“Why? what’s wrong?” yoona asked back, quite confused.

“It’s too.. thin..” she mumbled “..you can get… sick..” the tall girl scolded “you should changed it to.. something thicker..”

Yoona smiled, what a sweet simple word from sooyoung “why?” yoona asked, wearing a naughty smile “are you bothered about the fact that I didn’t wear-..”

“No, I don’t..” sooyoung cut, defending herself, not letting yoona to finish her word.

Yoona giggled “yeah.. you do…”

Sooyoung turned back, meeting yoona’s eyes, open , trying to say another word, but closing it again, not finding anything, when yoona staring sweetly at her, still with that naughty smile.

Sooyoung sighed, turned back to other direction, hiding her pink cheeks, mumbled “..whatever..”

“It’s okay..” yoona said “it’s not like you haven’t see-..”

“I said, it’s not like that..” sooyoung cut, getting her face redder, only to let yoona let out a soft giggle at the sight.

Yoona missed this, when sooyoung just react at her simple tease or scolded her, just like how they’re when they still at high school, when everything just seems so perfect.

And she is bringing it back..

Placing everything back to its places, taking back what hers.. her sooyoung..

 

Finished eating, yoona put the bowl at the sink, washing It quickly, before going back to sooyoung.

Yoona just standing near the tall girl, while sooyoung only looked at her questioned, and just before sooyoung can ask what’s wrong, yoona already turned sooyoung’s chair to face her.

Yoona swiftly sat on the taller girl’s lap, straddling, giving a naughty smile.

“..wh-what-..” sooyoung stuttered when yoona already circling her arms around her neck.

“What?” yoona asked innocently “you said that it’s not bothering you..” she said, referring to her see-through t-shirt.

“..i-it’s not..” sooyoung defended, her eyes wondering everywhere but yoona, her arms around yoona’s waist, to support the latter from falling.

“Then.. why don’t you look at me?” yoona asked, leaning closer.

“..w-why should i?” the tall brunette replied, holding her breath when their faces dangerously close.

Yoona giggled, before turned sooyoung’s face to her, staring into that brown eyes “soo..” she called softly “..i love you..” she said “and I won’t let you go.. knowing that you have the same feeling as mine..” yoona said, wearing another naughty smile.

“W-what? wh-who even t-told yo-..”

“I accidentally heard your conversation with taeyeon at the nightclub..” yoona cut, making the taller girl losing her words.

“So.. are you still not saying it?” yoona asked, pouting, left brow raised, leaning even closer to get the tip of their nose in touch, along with their forehead.

“S-saying wh-what?”

“I love you, soo..” yoona mumbled softly “I loved you.. I’m still in love with you.. and I will still love you… forever..” she said “your turn..”

“W-what?”

“Ah.. you’re not falling for it.. too bad..” yoona mumbled, jokingly “I should have find another wa-..”

And her words got cut by sooyoung’s lips, at hers..

Sooyoung kissed her passionately, trying to get everything she can from the girl, while her hands already slipping inside yoona’s shirt, caressing her .

Yoona can’t help it, a wide grin appear on her face, knowing that both of them have the same feeling.. the same love.. for each other.. even if sooyoung didn’t sa-..

“I love you..” sooyoung mumbled, breaking their kiss, buried her face on yoona’s neck, trying to catch her breath, with her hands still roaming freely inside yoona’s shirt, and looking at how yoona is smiling widely, she doesn’t mind.. no.. the fact is, she is more likely to enjoy it.. too much, that she can’t stop smiling..

“Soo..” yoona mumbled between her breath, eyes closed “..let’s go… mm.. to your.. room…” she said, felling sooyoung lips on her neck, trailing sweet kisses and marking every spot the taller brunette can reach.

And when yoona opened her eyes, she is already lying on the bed, with sooyoung on her top, still kissing every part of her body.. just like how the last time they’re in bed..

But this time.. nobody can even disturb them..

They don’t even have to care about who will come from the door..

For they know.. it’s only them..

When their heart already connected..

There is nothing can scared them, because they know..

They have each other already.. in their arms…