Our end

Still In Love

“I can’t afford to lose you..

That’s why..

Do me a favor,

Be mine.. forever..“

 

There are two girls, standing in front of a big house, behind the black big gate, waiting for someone to open the door.

After waiting around 5 minutes, an old lady came hurriedly, opening the door for both girls.

“Ah.. miss sooyoung..” the old lady greeted, giving a warm smile “welcome home..”

And the tall brunette replied with the same smile to the maid that already working for them for more than half of her life.

They are both walking inside the big garden, hand in hand, going to the big house.

Sooyoung stopped her track in front of the big door, taking a deep breath, before exhaling it again. Seeing how nervous her girlfriend is, yoona squeezed sooyoung’s hand in hers, encourage the girl to take her other step.

And yeah, considering about how mrs.choi and siwon already found out about them, they decided to meet sooyoung’s family first.

They are walking inside the big house, heading to where mrs.choi would be, her study room.

 

They are walking until they stop right in front of a double wooden door, staring right to the door.

Yeah.. I’m really sorry for what’ve happened…” a familiar voice can be heard through the door, and it just make the taller brunette even more nervous.

And even without saying a word, yoona can feel it, yoona can feel how sooyoung body tensed up while just standing in front of the door, how her grip become tighter at the familiar voice, how her breath run heavily.

“Baby..” yoona called softly.

“Hmm..” sooyoung replied without shifting her gaze.

“Baby…” yoona called again, using her free hand to turn sooyoung’s head to face her.

 

Yoona leaned swiftly, kissing her girlfriend deeply, gently, trying to take half of sooyoung’s worry.

“It’s going to be okay..” yoona said softly, even she know that she is nervous too, but the tall girl surely get the more of it “everything going to be okay… baby..”

“Hmm..” sooyoung nodded slightly, a part of her wishing that it was true.

“..and.. even if in the end, everything is not happen as how we are wishing for..” yoona added “I won’t leave you..” she said, giving a sincere smile.

“And we’re doing this together..” yoona added “we’re going through this and gonna facing this together till the end..” she smiled “I love you, soo..”

“I love you too..” sooyoung mumbled, giving a small smile.

 

The tall brunette knocked twice, and after a faint ‘come in’ voiced, she opened the door, and her eyes filled with four figures sitting in the big couch that place in the center of the room.

Sooyoung can feel her heart double its pace, aside from her brother and her mother, yoona’s parents are there.

Sooyoung and yoona are standing there stiffly, not really knowing what to do, before mrs.choi spoke.

“Take a seat..”

And without saying a word, the two girls making their way to the couch, still hand in hand, and sitting on the other long couch beside siwon, facing mr. and mrs.im, while mrs.choi sitting on the single one.

 

The room filled with a really awkward silent, before sooyoung voiced.

“I’m sorry..” the tall girl said weakly “it’s all my fault..”

“I shouldn’t start all of this in the first place.. it’s my fault that all of this ended up worsen..”

“It must be difficult for you, uncle and aunt im for breaking such a perfect marriage for your daughter…” sooyoung said, staring to the two person in front of her, while all eyes still glued on her.

“Siwon oppa is the perfect man that everyone could ask for.. and it must be so much regret to break it like this..” sooyoung added “and more to it, its must be even more difficult when you found out that yoona left that all for a girl…” she mumbled “someone like me..”

“Soo-..”

“So..” sooyoung cut her girlfriend’s word “I’m really sorry for messing everything like this.. I’m sorry for ruining what supposed to be your daughter’s perfect life.. I’m sorry for making your daughter took that silly decision to left the engagement..”

“Soo-..” yoona mumbled softly, feeling the verge of crying on sooyoung’s words.

“And…” and once again, sooyoung didn’t let her girlfriend to talk, just not yet “..i’m sorry for falling in love with your daughter… uncle and aunt im..” and that just made yoona can’t hold more of her tears.

“I’m sorry..” she mumbled, and sooyoung can feel yoona’s grip tightened on their still holding hand.

“..and I’m sorry.. that I can’t give up on this.. on her..”

“I love her.. more than you ever thought..” sooyoung continued “even so… I know that it’s not enough for you to give me your blessing..”

“I clearly aware that a simple word like that wouldn’t be enough when I am asking something more.. something that I know that can’t be replace by anything.. someone.. like your precious daughter…”

“Uncle and aunt im.. all this time, I have been running.. going to where people can’t find me.. hiding from whatever it is.. because I thought that if I doesn’t care, it might hurt less..”

“Then.. without even realizing it, I start get used to it.. that I can’t even know whether if it still hurt or I just become numb..”

“..but your daughter came.. yoona came into my life, and love me when I start to hate myself… she came and found me when I tried to do it again.. running all way from that problem..”

“And now.. I’m really sorry for this.. but.. uncle and aunt im.. I can’t give up on your daughter.. even if you still think that I don’t deserve her..” sooyoung said softly “but I will work as hard as I can… and I will show you, that.. nobody can love her like I do..”

Sooyoung said, giving a small weak smile to both the elders, and it cried yoona even more.

 

“..It’s enough..” mr.im stern voice said, making sooyoung had her head down, readying her heart to get all the scolded, anger, and all that might thrown by the old man.

“It’s seriously surprised me to find out that my daughter, yoona, is in love with a girl…” mr.im said, glancing at her daughter “and more of it, knowing that she was disappearing with you, shocked me even more..”

“Your words.. today.. is enough to tell me that you’re really in love with my daughter.. and just as much as her, by going all her way to you..” mr.im said, staring right into the tall brunette’s eyes.

“..i don’t mind it..” mr.im said, “about your relationship..” and different from her flat and stern voice before, he said it rather relaxingly “she is our only daughter.. I just know that I already spoiled her too much.. that I know, she wouldn’t even listen to me..”

“But she does.. when it comes to you..” he added “and I need someone who can help me with that…” he smiled warmly “and her happiness is our happiness too..”

“..so.. take care of her..” he said, making both girl too a glance at each other with a smile on their face.

 

Seeing the little scene, mrs.choi stood up from her seat, walking out to the balcony in the study room.

Sooyoung eyed her mother worriedly, taking a glance at her brother, the tall man only gave a warm smile.

“Go on..” he said, giving the tall brunette a grin “mom must be wanted to talk to you in private..” he said “besides.. you have to finish what you’ve started..”

“..okay..” sooyoung replied, with a small smile on her face, but before she stood up, she spoke “..oppa.. ..i-I’m sor-..”

“Don’t be..” siwon cut “gezz soo.. you almost make me crushing your life..” he said “it’s a good thing that you spoke up before it’s too late..” he said, pulling the tall girl into his embrace.

“Soo.. I love you.. you know that, right?” he whispered into her sister’s ear.

“I love you too, oppa..” sooyoung returned siwon’s hug.

“And I should thank yoona to give back my sister back..” he said, grinning “I miss her so much..”

“..i am really thank you..”

“It’s okay…” siwon broke the hug “just made a lot of cute nephew, so that they can play with me..” siwon teased, moving her brows ups and downs, making the two girls blushing.

“..i-i.. wi-will go out now..” sooyoung stood up swiftly, making her way towards her mother, while siwon, along with the two elders, continuing their teasing to the only girl there.

 

Sooyoung made her way out the balcony, it’s not that hot, yet not too cold, just enough.. maybe enough for a warm conversation between a daughter and her mom.

Sooyoung is standing right beside the old lady, both have their eyes to the big yard on their house.

“..mom..” sooyoung called softly, breaking the silence “..i’m sor..”

“No..” mrs.choi cut “no, soo..” she said “I’m sorry..” she turned to her daughter.

“What kind of mother I am..” she voiced “that I don’t even know.. that my daughter is hurting badly.. and all of that because of me..” she mumbled.

“..no.. it’s not your fault.. I was angry that time and-..”

“It’s my fault..” mrs.choi said “and thank you for remind me such an important thing..”

“If you didn’t say it.. I might still lost.. hurting you with every word I said.. and from whatever I do..”

“Mom-..”

Sooyoung’s word cut when her mother lifted her hand and caressing her face, letting out a soft chuckle, she spoke “how much I missed that when I wake up one day.. you’re all already this tall..”

“You’ve matured, soo..” mrs.choi voiced, can’t break her gaze on her daughter “you’ve really matured a lot..”

“And you shown it back there..” she said “you’ve made a good speech..” she added, smiling.

“..mom.. a-about..” sooyoung voiced hesitantly “yoona.. I mean it..” she said “can you-..”

“You’ve got my blessing..” mrs.choi cut “why I should reject it when it give my daughter more than just happiness?” she smiled, pulling the tall brunette into a hug.

“How much we missed this?” mrs.choi chuckled slighty “such a pity..”

After a moment, they broke the hug, waiting to get back into the room. But sooyoung is staying still, doesn’t even move from her spot.

“Why?” mrs.choi asked worriedly “is something wrong?”

“..hmm.. about dad..”

“Don’t worry..” mrs.choi said “he know it.. I already told her.. and you know how much he loves you..” mrs.choi smiled “he is just too busy to show you that.. he approved it.. he even said it proudly that you’re really her daughter..” she added, giving a soft giggle, making sooyoung smile in relieve.

“..and..mom..” sooyoung stared at the old lady’s eyes, leaving her mother in another confuse “..hmm… i.. c-can I have.. mm.. yo-yoona.. as my wife?” she asked, making her face all red.

“..that fast?”

“..err.. i-it’s just.. that.. i-i.. i-i..”

Mrs.choi chuckled “silly… I’m joking..” the old lady eyed her daughter for a while before she added “..and.. you don’t really mean to ask that question to me, right?” she said, surely teasing her blushing daughter.

“Are you prepared?” mrs.choi asked, and sooyoung only gave that big grin as an answer.

 

That two figures making their way back to the study room. And while mrs.choi is sitting back on her previous seat, sooyoung made her way beside her girlfriend.

Yoona stared at the tall girl in confused, before suddenly sooyoung kneeled on the floor beside her, taking both yoona hand’s on hers.

“Soo.. wh-…”

“Yoona..” sooyoung cut “I won’t miss this chance.. i can’t bear you, going out from my life.. I don’t want to lose you again..” she said “not now.. not ever..”

Yoona’s heart already double.. wait, maybe its even triple its normal pace, wondering about what would her girlfriend say.

“So.. first, please forgive me for being so selfish..” she said “but I can’t afford to lose you.. that’s why.. today.. in front of your parents.. and mine..” she smiled “I want to tie you all for myself..”

And only on that words, yoona already feel tears flowing from her eyes.

“So.. im yoona..” sooyoung gave a very sweet smile, holding a small opened box on her hand with a ring in it “will you marry me?”