A promise

Still In Love

“And what would you do..

If I showed up at your door steps In tears,

Saying

‘I miss you..’”

 

After her quick shower, yoona hastily took a cab, and as aunty jin’s instruction that taeyeon might being in her nightclub, she went straight there.

It took around 15 minutes that she arrived at the familiar building.

It’s definitely closed, so yoona came inside the room, ignoring the closed board in front of the door.

She made her way inside when a girl approaching her.

“I’m sorry, miss.. but we’re closed..” the girl said, seems like she is one of the employee there.

“I know..” yoona replied “I’m looking for kim taeyeon.. is she here?”

“Oh, miss taeyeon?” the girl seemed hesitant.

“I’m her friend, and I need to talk to her, now.. it’s urgent..” yoona said, not wasting another second.

“I think she might be at her office room…” the girl explained “it’s upstairs, the room in the end of the floor..”

“Thank you..” yoona bowed slightly, before making her way to the spot that pointed by the girl.

 

Yoona walked silently, arrived in front of the office door with a small board ‘don’t disturb’ hanging on it.

She knocked twice and a faint voice heard through the door.

“Come in..”

Yoona opened the door, and walking inside the small office room, she gets closer to the only person who is sitting while reading some paper on the couch, with few files placed on the table, eyes glued on the paper on her hand.

 

“Taeyeon..” yoona called softly, and upon hearing the voice, taeyeon lifted her face, eyeing the tall girl.

“Yoona?” taeyeon stared back confused “what bring you here?”

“..sooyoung’s left..” yoona said, wasting no time, going straight to the point for the reason she is there “do you know where should she be?”

“..hmm?” taeyeon’s left  brows raised “what do you mean she is left?” she asked, closing the files in her hand, placing it on the table before focusing on yoona’s words.

“..this morning.. her mother and her brother came to her apartment..” yoona explained “and.. it’s just.. something bad happened..”

“What happened?”

“..I-it’s just.. they.. caught us..” yoona said, sighing “..in sooyoung’s room.. sleeping together.. and her mom gets furious.. mad… and sooyoung’s too..”

“Sooyoung packed her things.. leaving.. just this morning..” yoona ended.

“What!?” taeyeon asked in disbelief “did you two having-..”

“Yeah..” yoona cut, broking their gaze for second “..and now.. she is gone.. I need to know where she is..”

Taeyeon know what kind of person mrs.choi is.. and judging from yoona saying that sooyoung is leaving, it must be something bad..

But then, this is not the first time sooyoung did this…

So she know where she can find the tall brunette..

 

Taeyeon stood up from the couch, about to walking to the door, but yoona grabbed her hand swiftly.

“Where are you going?” yoona asked.

“Looking for sooyoung..”

“Then you must know where she is..” yoona said “can you please just tell me…”

“Why should i?”

“Look.. I need to meet her.. I need to make sure that she is okay.. and I really need to talk to her.. taeyeon..” yoona said weakly “please let me be the one who is going after her..”

“What if you can’t persuade her to come back?”

“Then, I will stay with her...” yoona answered swiftly, confidently.

Taeyeon stared at the tall girl for a while, before she sits back to the couch, pointed to the other side of couch “take a sit..” she said.

But yoona didn’t move, “but, tae-..”

“I know where she is.. don’t worry..” taeyeon reassured “let’s talk..” she added “it won’t take long..”

Yoona seems hesitant before she slowly made her way to the couch. After all, without taeyeon tell her, she can’t go anywhere. She just doesn’t have any idea about where sooyoung would be.

 

“Sooyoung told me about what happened between both of you years ago..” taeyeon said “about a certain girl that she is madly in love with.. but ended up broke up because that girl only saw all that relationship as a game..”

Yoona doesn’t even know what to say, so she is just listening to taeyeon words silently.

“And you don’t need to explain about that to me..” taeyeon added “I believe that sooyoung is the right person, and is the only person that supposed to hear that all from you…”

“And I know you are still in love with her.. that you love her..”

“Sunny told me.. she said that she saw you going after us to the restroom last night, and coming back with red eyes.. which is obviously that you just cried..” taeyeon explained “so, I assumed that you may eavesdropped our conversation…”

“..i-i.. i-it’s not l-like th-that.. i-i..”

“It’s okay..” taeyeon let out a soft chuckle “it’s really not one of my concern…”

“I just want to know whether you’re serious about her… and I just want to make sure that.. she soen’t get another person who will add that crap to her life..”

“I won’t..” yoona said, staring straight into the shorter girl’s eyes “I love her.. I’m really in love with her.. and I will always will.. I wouldn’t even hurt her even slightly, knowing that it will break me more to see that…”

“She deserves happiness, yoona…” taeyeon said “and I know that she will only get that from you..”

“Talk to her..” taeyeon added “I am more than sure that she wants to talk to you too.. she is just afraid of what might she hear from you.. you know, about that engagement..” taeyeon said “she told me that she is afraid that you will choose her brother than her..”

“I won’t… I don’t even know about that engagement.. it’s arranged..” yoona replied “I love her only.. and it won’t change..”

“Ah.. I see…” taeyeon said “just.. talk to her.. I believe that there must be a reason why you suddenly show up in front of her..”

“Yeah…” yoona gave a small smile “I want to apologize about what happened between us… and.. I want her back..”

 

Taeyeon has a small smile on her face, nodding her head slightly, before making her way to her desk office, taking a piece of paper, and writing something in it, then walking closer to the tall girl and handed her the paper.

“You can take the bus to get there… it’s kind of out from the city..” taeyeon explained “or.. do you want me to drive you there?” she offered.

“Oh, no.. it’s okay..” yoona smiled, she wants to talk to sooyoung, therefor she needs to go there alone.

“Okay… then.. after you arrived at the place, give me a call.. I will direct you where her hiding place is..” she joked, giving a small smile.

“Okay… thank you taeyeon..”

 

Yoona took the bus, and in two hours trip, she arrived at the place where written on the paper.

It like a small village, with a big beach on the other side, while there are few houses, from a small eating place, to a medium size one, some place selling fishes, and a lot more things.

As how she is being told, she called the shorter girl, and taeyeon, without much difficult, like she already remember the way without even have to look it, she directed the tall girl to where she claimed where sooyoung is.

Yoona took another 20 minutes, walking when the rain starts to fall, but not wanting to waste another seconds, instead of looking for a shelter, she ignored it, letting the rain wetting her clothes.

 

The place taeyeon told, headed to a wood made house, upside a hill..

It is the only house that can be seen near the area.

“Do you see the wood made house?” taeyeon asked.

“..mm.. yeah.. I can see it..” yoona nodded slightly, even that taeyeon can’t see it.

“Well.. there is where you love is hiding..” taeyeon teased, knowing that yoona might feel nervous, trying to lessen the tall girl’s anxiousness.

Yoona let out a soft chuckle “yeah.. I guess so..”

“Hey..” taeyeon called “good luck..” she cheered.

Yoona smiled “thank you, taeyeon… I owe you..”

“Yeah.. you do..” the shorter girl replied, chuckling “just bring our sooyoung back..”

And after thanked the shorter girl many times, nervously, yoona made her way closer to the house.

 

She climbed on the small stairs, there is a spacious terrace, with a small table and two chairs made of wood in each side of the house.

Yoona took a deep breath, ignoring her already wet clothes and her cold body, before knocked her knuckle on the wooden door twice.

It doesn’t take long before the door opened, revealing a tall brunette, the person yoona want to meet badly, the person she misses badly.

“Hey..” yoona greeted the tall girl.

But sooyoung only went silent, her eyes all red, with puffed cheeks, avoiding her eyes, and only in the first guessing, yoona already know that sooyoung must have cried.

The tall girl, with her still wet eyes, indicating that she just stop crying from the sound of the knock, eyeing the girl that now standing in front of her.

She can see yoona clothes all wet.

“I miss you...” yoona said, giving a sweet smile “I want to hug you badly right now.. but.. you see.. I don’t want to get you-...”

Without letting yoona finished her words, the tall girl takes yoona into her embrace, wrapped her slender arms around yoona’s shoulder, burying her face on yoona’s neck, and automatically, yoona arms circling the tall brunette’s waist, returning the hug.

In another second, yoona can hear soft sobs from the tall girl.

“It’s okay..” yoona whispered softly, caressing sooyoung’s back ups and downs “I’m here.. and I won’t leave you…” she said “...I promise…”