Epilogue

Still In Love

“And when I found out..

I’m already drowning,

So much..

Into you…“

 

Yoona’s eyes are wondering around the big hall. This is a dinner party, most of it.. or you can say.. just a small dinner, or that’s how they family said, in a big grand hotel, to congratulate on their wedding.. which just held last night..

And having a small dinner.. and once more, or how their parents said.. to invite family and business partner.. just to let them know.. that the choi’s just having a new member of family..

You know, just a warm welcome party for yoona into the family…

And, yeah.. yoona doesn’t mind it..

In fact, she is beyond excited… their parents are just so supportive..

Helping her to tell the world that sooyoung is hers.. yeah, hers already..

Yoona can’t help it.. everytime she took a glance at her hand, her face will show that big grin when her eyes landed on the beautiful ring on her finger..

The ring that she knows, identical with her other half..

 

“So.. im yoona..” sooyoung gave a very sweet smile, holding a small opened box with a ring in it “will you marry me?”

Yoona’s eyes already b with tear at the moment the tall brunette voiced her last word.

Her lips starts to curve a smile, and going into a big grin, looking at how sooyoung still smile sweetly at her, waiting for her answer.

This is what she has been waiting for, how she is looking for the tall girl and now… it’s all worthy… when the person she loves the most.. asking her to spent their life time together.. forever.. in front of their parents..

Without saying a word, yoona cupped the tall brunette’s face, meeting sooyoung’s lips with hers, pulling her into a deep passionate kiss..

And all the elders, including the young man only looking at both girls with a smile, while shaking their head, mumbling words like ‘kids these days..’

Losing the sense of their surrounding, yoona even asks for more when she moves her hand to sooyoung’s neck, slipped her hand inside the tall brunette’s shirt, and before it got worse, someone has to stop it.

“Hmm..” mr.im cleared “kids.. we’re still here..” he voiced, looking at the two girls.

Sooyoung and yoona awkwardly pulling their self from each other, having their face all red.

“..so-sorry..” yoona mumbled “..i-I’m just.. t-too happy..”

“Yeah.. we can see it.. honey..” mrs.im chuckled.

“And.. looking at how you two almost going to it..” mr.im said, having her left brow up “I believe you two already there..” he said, getting both girls redder “do you really think the marriage is needed?” he teased.

“Daddd!!” yoona whined, making them all laughing.

“Ah..” mr.im suddenly remembered, staring at the only girl who is not really in the mood for the joke, instead, she is staying still, and her nervousness eating her all, almost left her with nothing “sorry for interrupting..” he said, smiling “go on..”

Sooyoung returned mr.im’s smile, before meeting her eyes back to the girl in front of her “..h-hmm.. so..” she asked, nervously “..i-i.. still ne-need your.. a-answer.. yoong…”

Yoona lifted both her hands, placing it on both sooyoung’s cheek, and planting a sweet peck on the latter lips, before she spoke “..a million yes for you, baby..”

 

And now, sooyoung’s is nowhere to be found..

Aishh!! Where is that girl! Wait- scratch it.. where is my awesome wife!!” and another sweet smile appear on that thought.

Yoona’s eyes wondered for a little more, before she found her tall awesome wife standing in a group of people, in a girls circle.. tae, sunny, hyo, seo, and another girl… and all of them, including her wife, holding a glass of wine.

“There you are..” yoona mumbled, making her way closer the tall brunette’s spot, and spotting a certain blonde in between, and adding more to her jealousy, she is standing side to side with her wife..

“Baby..” yoona called, standing in between her wife and the blonde, before pulling the tall brunette with a rather long kiss, obviously showing who own the tall girl.

“..babe..” sooyoung called, smiling, after their kiss. She doesn’t seem unwilling on that kiss, sooyoung is rather enjoying it too.

“Ah.. before I forgot..” sooyoung said “this is nana..” sooyoung pointed to the tall blonde “you met her in tae’s night club.. remember?”

Of course, I do.. she is the one who kissed you right in front of my eyes..” yoona cursed on her mind, but trying to stay composed “ah..” she gave a slight smile “I think so..” and the other girls can see how the jealousy go on.

Sooyoung brought her left hand to yoona’s right, holding it tightly.

They are having their talk, and it’s getting late, when all girls decided to go home.

The tall blonde made her way towards the tallest brunette, leaned closer, whispering in sooyoung’s right ear “I guess you’re going to have a rough night tonight?”

Sooyoung eyed her wife who is just standing behind nana, eyeing her like she was about to throw the blonde out from the hall.

“Yeah..” sooyoung chuckled, meeting her eyes with her wife’s, while her lips still having a small chat with nana who is still so close to her “thanks to you..” she joked.

Nana giggled “wanna me make it more exciting?” she asked, giving a naughty smile.

“Hmm? What do you mean?”

And swiftly, nana closed the gap between them, nope, not in sooyoung lips, she is just teasing the marriage girl..

Nana planted a soft kiss on sooyoung’s edge of lips..

But from yoona’s point of view, it’s enough to make her boiled in jealousy..

 

“Bye soo.. bye yoona..” the tall blonde said, giving a rather teasing smile, swiftly fleeing away from the scene, leaving sooyoung dumbfounded, while yoona in dazed, not even able to utter a word to the blonde, yet..

“Hmm..” taeyeon took a glance at both girls in turn, before she eyed the tall girl, mouthed “you’re so dead..” she giggled, before making her way out with the other three girls.

Sooyoung gulped, staring at the silent girl in front of her.

And yoona opened , trying to say a word, but nothing came, she closed it back, before let out a deep sigh, and making her way to their parents. And surely, sooyoung is following behind her.

They bid their goodbye to their parents, knowing that it will last longer in every party they arrage.

It’s even so silent in the car, and both of the girls haven’t said a word.

 

It doesn’t take long after they arrive at their new big apartment—a simple and small gift from sooyoung’s brother—yeah, that what he said, they both riding the lift in silent, and arriving at their apartment still in silent.

Sooyoung opened the door with her card, letting yoona going in first, before she stepped inside and closed the door.

And it’s just that, as soon as the door closed, yoona placed her hands on the tall girl’s chest, pushing her to the door, with their lips pressed, aggressively, pouring all that jealousy in her.

Sooyoung doesn’t even think, and just responded to the kiss, with a smirk on her face.

Their breathless kiss not stopping there, and seem just to start the moment yoona’s hand going all on the tall girl’s thigh, inside sooyoung short dress.

Sooyoung giggled “..baby.. not here..” she said, between her heavy breath, feeling yoona’s lips on her neck.

But yoona doesn’t stop..

“..baby..” sooyoung called softly, and looking at how yoona refusing to stop, she puts her arms on yoona’s bottom, lifting her wife, with yoona’s long legs swiftly wrapped around her wife’s waist and her slender arms circling around sooyoung’s neck, the tall girl carried the girl all way to their room.

 

They made it to their bed.. and as soon as sooyoung lying her wife there, she went on yoona’s top.

They both stop for a moment, catching their breath, with yoona’s arms still circling on sooyoung’s neck, refusing to let her way go.

They’re staring into each other eyes, a sweet warm smile slowly crept into their faces.

Reminding them of all their sweet memories..

And they are gonna make a new one one..

And more tomorrow..

And more of it the day after tomorrow…

And more and more of it the days after tomorrow.. for the rest of their life…

Catching each other lips in theirs, they’re smiling between their kisses, and they surely can feel it..

The tall brunette trailed kisses all over her now wife’s body, and she can feel yoona’s body react greatly on her touch, her lips.. she stops on yoona’s neck, leaving marks there.. and still going on wherever she takes her lips to..

And in a moment, leaving them already with nothing..

Nothing on their body..

But it feels so right…

So right, when it’s just between them…

 

Sooyoung’s took yoona’s left hand on her right, slipping her fingers betweens yoona’s, slipping it under the pillow, before squeezing it tightly, while she go all deep inside her wife, her love…

And every time she go deeper, she can hear her wife calling out for her name… needing more than what she already gives… but, it’s just that she can always give more.. more to her only love..

And each second that it happens, she can feel how they both desperately need for air, seeing how their chest moving ups and downs in sync..

How they both stifled that loud moans..

How the ‘I love you’ words throwing to the air.. along with their name in the end of the simple sweet words…

Or how a simple ‘more’ get them even heated in their already hot making love.. and yeah.. and that’s how they call what they are doing…

Because they know.. that’s when their body become one..

And their promised become real..

When they know, they’re already stepping into their new word..

New relationship..

Something more than they already have..

Something much more to appreciate.. to fight for… to going all way in.. together..

 

They don’t have to worry for what might go ahead them..

They have each other in their arms, making the possibility go through the impossibility, for they have each other..

No more worries.. no more secret.. no more misunderstood..

It’s all just them…

Only them then filling their own world.. writing their own story..

And maybe someday they can see their self in that little souls that running all thought that new big apartment of theirs…

That happy and free little souls that running to them, hugging them with their tiny arms, and calling them ‘mom..’

 

“I love you..” sooyoung mumbled, softly with a sweet smile on her face.

“..i am not going to say it to you..” yoona mumbled, pouted, making the tall girl let out a soft chuckle.

“You should really work on your jealousy..” she commented.

“Hey! It’s not my fault..” yoona defended “a girl was literally kissed my wife in front of my face!!” she exclaimed.

“Oh, come on..” sooyoung added “She is just teasing you..” she chuckled, staring at her wife’s face lovingly, caressing yoona’s face.

“I don’t care..” she said “you’re mine.. and only belong to me..” yoona said, puffed her cheek “that means.. I’m the only person who can kiss you..” she said “and doing so much more of course..”

The tall brunette chuckled “she was not even kissed my lips..”

“But it still count as a kiss..” yoona said stubbornly.

“And, aside from that.. for your information.. you’re even saying that ‘I love you’ more than me, just a moment ago..” sooyoung teased.

“Then make me again..” yoona challenged.

“Really?” sooyoung giggled “fine..” she leans closer “as long as you’re saying that words to me.. over and over again..” she said, planting a soft kiss on yoona’s lips.

Yoona chuckled “I love you, soo..” she said, whispering sweetly “you know I always do..”

“And I love you more.. more each day.. more each second..” sooyoung replied with the very same smile “and more then you ever thought..”

Yoona smile, pressing their lips “I know.. just as much as I do.. love..” she mumbled, before taking her wife.. her love.. to another… sleepless night..