A part of our sweet memories

Still In Love

“Wine addictive, it contains alcohol...

Cigarettes too, it contains nicotine…

Love’s the same, since it contains you…” (NN)

 

“Soo!!” yoona called excitedly, after spotting the tall girl on the street. They are meeting on their way to school. And lately, it happens quite a lot.

It’s been almost a month after their talk on the park, and they are getting closer day by day.

And even sooyoung doesn’t really talk a lot to others, she is getting comfortable around yoona, and it makes her smile a lot, talking a lot with yoona, and else.

They’re getting closer, and it is surely making both of them hanging out a lot, feeling like they have quite more or less in common and like they can understand each other.

Other than that, yoona has being quite a big help for sooyoung who doesn’t like being in close relationship. When they are together, it feels like there is just the two of them.

The tall girl turned her head, and a wide smile appear on her face “hey!!” she greeted back “morning..”

“You’re early today..” yoona commented, walking side by side with the tall girl.

“You too..” sooyoung replied, making both girls giggled. Knowing that both of them actually pretty known for being late or skipping class, coming at school early is definitely something weird for both of them.

Strangely, she has feel comfortable being with sooyoung, and she feels like knowing the tall brunette more. She feels like knowing the tall brunette for years already. Seeing how sooyoung sharing the story about her hometown at korea, about what she likes, and else.

But, even so, not even once sooyoung even tell her about her family. No matter how many times she asked, sooyoung always has her ways to get out from the conversation, avoiding that topic. She even already tried many ways, even telling the tall girl about her own family. But still, sooyoung always want silent about that. And surely, it makes yoona even more curious.

“Yeah.. I want to meet you badly..” yoona teased, making the tall girl blushed slightly.

Seeing the tall girl’s reaction, yoona only let out a soft chuckle. Weirdly, she can feel a warm feeling crept inside her heart, make it ridiculously beating even faster and a small smile instantly formed on her beautiful face.

A feeling that makes her want to see what kind of expression that sooyoung’s beautiful face can show her. A new and strange yet warm feeling that she is willing to keep for eternity, a feeling that bright her boring days, a feeling that she know that she can only feel when she is with sooyoung, and surely a feeling that make her want to keep the tall brunette all only for herself.

 Yoona seems having a thought for a while, before suddenly stops her steps.

“Hmm?” sooyoung stopped, having her eyes to the girl beside her “something wrong?”

Yoona turned her head to face sooyoung, before she spoke “…i… don’t feel like going to school..”

“Hmm?” sooyoung quite confused about yoona sudden statement “wh-..”

“How about you?” yoona cut.

“I don’t know..” sooyoung answered, having her own thought “I just skipped school yesterday..” she shrugged her shoulder.

“Then.. skipping it today won’t make much different..” she eyed the tall girl, giving a wide grin.

Sooyoung giggled “I don’t know..”

“Come on..” yoona persuaded.

“I-…”

“I want to have a date with you..” yoona cut, making sooyoung’s face slightly redder, and then, its only make yoona tease the tall brunette more.

“Come on..” she whined “are you going to reject being my date?” she gave a naughty smile.

“..mm.. i-i..”

“I need an answer.. sooyoungie..” yoona teased sweetly, leaning closer to sooyoung’s face, completely enjoying the tall girl’s red face.

“..I-I g-guess.. it’s o-okay…” the tall girl answered, leaving the other girl with a wide grin.

Yoona giggled “okay..” she said excitedly “come on..”

Yoona then hold the taller girl’s hand, dragging her further from what supposed to be their way to school, but then the tall girl seems that she doesn’t mind anyway. Instead, a small smile formed on her face, which is go unseen by the other girl.

Sooyoung feels her heart beat crazily from yoona’s simple touch. The girl that has accompanying her for almost a month now. The girl that make her feel happy, the girl that make her for the first time, wanting to stay to a place forever, making her want to stop transferring from school to school, and willing to stay wherever yoona stays.

Yoona is the first person who ever make her feel, safe… comfort... calm... happy... worthy… and just.. like home…

They are heading to a quite big mall there. Making sure that they took off their uniform, and letting the plain t-shirt glued on their body, they stepped inside the mall.

Both girls are walking leisurely inside the mall, making sure that they enjoy their date. Having their eyes on random store, random things, and yet keep on glancing secretly at each other.

They are wondering around the mall for hours, and walking with each other by their side, hours passed just like seconds.

They don’t even want to let each other go, keeping their hand still in each other hold, making sure that they are walking still close to each other.

Spending their time all day, doesn’t even feel tiring at all, yet they were secretly hoping that the day just better never come to an end.

They are visiting every store, playing in the game center, trying clothes here and there, buying things, eating big, and doing all just together.

It’s just when they found out that they are already visiting every place that they went to one of the ice cream stall in the food court.

After picking their ice cream, they went to take their seat to rest their feet, bringing their own cup of ice cream with them.

“Today is really fun..” sooyoung smiled “thank you..” she added sincerely.

“I should be the one who thank you..” yoona smiled “it wouldn’t be fun without you..” and there, another blushing face from the tall girl that yoona loves to see.

Yoona let out a soft giggled, before she glued her eyes to the tall girl.

Yoona is just staring at the tall brunette, drowning on her own thought, seems like something disturbed her pretty much lately. And she sighed.

Sooyoung is looking back at the girl in front of her, and realized that yoona is just zoning out.

“Hey.. yoona..” sooyoung called softly, placing her right hand on the top of yoona’s left hand on the table.

“O-oh.. yeah?” yoona smiled, going back from her thought.

“Are you okay?” sooyoung asked worriedly “I’ve been calling you for the forth times already…”

“I’m okay..” yoona answered, giving a reassured smile.

“Are you sure?” the tall brunette asked “you seem pretty much disturbed lately..” sooyoung commented “what’s bothering you, yoona?”

Yoona stared back at sooyoung’s sincere words, before slowly a naughty smile appear on her face “you..”

“..wh-what?” sooyoung stuttered, before taking her hand from yoona’s, letting out an awkward cough.

And yoona just giggled at the tall girl’s behavior, letting silent fall between them.

“Soo…” yoona called softly.

“..y-yes?” sooyoung answered, while trying to avoiding yoona’s eyes, wondering her sight to everywhere but yoona. And yoona is surely wanting to tease the girl even more.

“You’ve got some ice cream there..” yoona commented.

“Wh-what? wh-where?” sooyoung panicked slightly, touching aound her lips carelessly,  feeling that she would look ridiculous in front of the girl.

“There..” yoona stood up from her seat, leaning closer to the tall girl and placing her left hand on sooyoung’s cheek, stopping her from moving to much “let me wipe it for you..”

Sooyoung’s body frozen, she can feel that she is slowly melting from yoona’s gaze which is slowly getting closer to her face.

And instead of wiping it using her hand or some tissue, yoona leaning even closer, and took sooyoung lower lip between her lips.

And in an instant, the tall brunette’s body stiffen yet getting hotter when yoona moves her lips against hers. It took few second for sooyoung’s frozen brain before she finds herself kissing the girl back.

They broke the kiss, panting. And yoona only gives another naughty smile before sitting back on her seat, while sooyoung already turned her head to other side, avoiding yoona’s eyes, blushing.

“..I think.. I have a new favorite flavor since today..” she said, still with her naughty smile.

“..i..i..” and sooyoung only stuttered.

“Soo..” yoona called softly.

Deep inside her heart, she has been fighting hard between what her heart shows her and what her mind keep on telling her.

She keeps hearing her friend voices all day since their chatting about the tall girl weeks ago. She is completely aware of what her friends and her talk weeks ago about were totally wrong, and she just doesn’t know what to do.

She is surely feeling something for the tall girl, yet she just can’t get over to what her friends told her. Their talk keep on ringing on her head, that it led her even further closer to the tall girl each day.

She keeps wondering whether it’s okay or not, but then, she is someone who won’t back away easily.

Taking deep breath, staring right into sooyoung’s brown eyes, before she spoke “be mine..”