When i thought that everything will get better

Still In Love

“I just love you too much..

That after all the things you have done,

I can’t bring myself to hate you…“

 

Yoona is pacing back and forth inside her room.

First, she is so worried if her sudden outburst just before makes sooyoung mad. No, she can’t let that happen, having sooyoung ignoring and avoiding her are already beyond her limit that she can’t let sooyoung mad at her.

Second, she is so afraid that someone will snatch sooyoung from her. No, she will make sooyoung hers, and no way she will let anyone touch what hers.

The little scene in the bar makes her scared even more. There is taeyeon who is for yoona, is too close with the tall brunette, and now there is a blonde girl who kissed her sooyoung, right in front of her eyes, she swore, if she can throw the table away, she will…

She can’t let this keep on going on.

If she is just staying still, sooyoung is no where near to become hers.

If she still doesn’t do anything, before she knows it, sooyoung might already being a part of someone’e else life.

And she definitely won’t let that happen...

There is no way she would give up on something which make her life more meaningful..

Not after all that jealousy pulling her back to her sense, reminding her of the reason about why she is here..

She wants sooyoung… and only sooyoung..

So, making up her mind, she decided to do what she keeps on her mind all this time..

She will make sooyoung hers.. and only hers..

 

Yoona is standing in front of sooyoung’s door, knocking it few times, waiting anxiously.

In few second, a click sound heard, and the tall brunette appeared behind the door.

Sooyoung only stared at her with her cold face, waiting for seconds. Having no words from the girl, sooyoung was about to close the door back, but using her hand, yoona prevent it.

“..wh-..”

Without even letting sooyoung finish her word, yoona placed her hands on the tall girl chest, pressing her lips into sooyoung’s. Sooyoung got even more shocked for a response.

Taking the advantage of sooyoung blank state, yoona pushed the tall girl inside, still having the sweet taste of the taller girl’s lips, using her leg to kick the door shut, before pushing sooyoung and herself closer to the bed.

Sooyoung back of knee hit the edge of the bed, making her falling on it with yoona on her top, trapped sooyoung with her body.

 

The familiar taste bring sooyoung’s back to her memories, making her give in, in another minute, finding herself already responded to yoona’s lips, pouring every longing, love, that has been there, still be there, and she knows, always been there, inside her heart.

“Maybe when you start to fight over a thing, that will eventually work out..” and taeyeon’s words keeps on replaying on her mind.

And like it’s not enough, she rolled over themselves, making their position changed, and start trailing kisses all over yoona’s neck, while yoona already having her hands roaming on sooyoung’s bare tummy, inside her shirt.

And when they realized it, they are already on the bed, having no a single clothes on, fighting to get more than what they already have..

 

They don’t care of their surrounding anymore..

The only thing on their mind is having to make the other one as theirs..

Both girl heavy breath and loud moan are filling the air, breaking the dead silent which is usually getting over the room.

Everytime their skin are in touch, they can feel the electricity run over their body..

The sounds they are making, driving each other crazy..

The kisses which trailed all over their body make them losing their mind..

Their sweet scent are filling each other’s lungs, asking for more..

Their bodies are getting hotter along with the heat and sweats all over them, their chests ups and downs, desperately pumping for air..

 

They are falling into each other embrace, deeper then what they had thought…

The longing and love are like waking up from its deep sleep, taking the best of them..

The memories of their past, coming back to its owner, remind them of what they used to have, and now…

All that, demanding every part of them to get back of that… insisting to get it all back, to put all that sweet and beautiful memories back into their today.. their future…

 

No word needed…

Because when they are looking into each others eyes, that when they know…

That they are still in love… so much.. into each other…

 

But still, the tall brunette is refusing to talk..

And she shows it clearly by sleeping with her back on the other girl..

The night that she had with yoona, just make herself even sure.. that how much she still in love with her…

Making her so damn afraid..

Afraid of what might slip from yoona’s lips… scared of what might she heard…

Afraid that it just another game from the girl..

Or worse..

Yoona might just see this all as a mistake..

 

Yoona knows, it would be pointless to force the girl to talk..

Maybe sooyoung just doesn’t ready to talk after their breathless night..

Maybe there are just too much things running through sooyoung’s mind..

She can wait..

For now.. she only need sooyoung to know that she is here.. in her side, for whatever nightmare sooyoung might have..

That she is here, so that sooyoung doesn’t need to feel lonely, alone..

That she is here, that the night sooyoung has, wouldn’t seem that dark anymore..

 

Yoona wrapped her arms around the tall girl’s bare waist, snuggling herself closer, letting her front body pressed with sooyoung’s back.

She planted soft kisses around sooyoung’s back of neck, her shoulder, her back, then buried her face on the tall brunette’s , before slowly, both girl fallen to their deep sleep, waiting for their next morning…

Waiting to what supposed to be their new start…

-----

 

It’s around 8AM…

The morning doesn’t seem so bad, which is why, mrs.choi along with her son decided to pay a visit to sooyoung’s apartment, maybe mostly want to talk to her soon to be daughter-in-law.

Both figures are walking to sooyoung’s apartment, knocking on the door, and the old lady opened it in the third knock.

“Oh.. morning mrs.choi.. mr.siwon..” she said, giving a small smile.

“Morning too, jin..” mrs.choi greeted back, replying with a slight smile “..where is yoona?.. and.. sooyoung?” she asked, making her way inside the not-so-big-apartment, to the small living room, followed by the tall man.

“Oh, I believe that they are still sleeping, mrs.choi…” aunty jin said “they were going out with sooyoung’s friend last night..” mrs.jin explained, recalling her last memories about last night even when taeyeon told her about taking sooyoung out.

Mrs.choi only nodded slightly, doesn’t want to talk about that, after all, she is never really like sooyoung’s friends.

For her, sooyoung’s behavior is not really good already, and being friends with the them, for what mrs.choi know own a nightclub or bar, give sooyoung nothing but worsen her already bad behavior.

 

“I’m going to check on them..” mrs.choi said, walking to a room closest to the living room. She has been in this apartment about just twice or thrice, so she doesn’t really know where sooyoung’s room, or the guest room.

 

She opened the door, and seeing how a mess the room is, with clothes scattered everywhere, and soon her eyes fell to the bed..

And her eyes widened in horror, looking two girls in the bed covered with a thick blanket..

She is not stupid, she doesn’t need to come closer to make sure that both girls are wearing nothing..

The scattered clothes in the floor is enough to tell her that, more over, her daughter bare shoulder got uncovered by the thick blanket..

And she doesn’t even have to make a lucky guess to know what happened between the girls last night…

It’s exactly the same thing that everyone could think over, when seeing two girls, in the bed, hugging while sleeping, covered only with the thick blanket…

 

What the hell in this!??” and that’s the only words that keeps repeating in her mind.

Seeing how her daughter in this kind of state, already make her angry, and the fact that it’s a girl, make her beyond furious…

She is a choi! and the heck! Just what her daughter thinking at the moment!

 

“Mom.. what’s wr-…” siwon asked, making his way closer to the door, when seeing her mother just standing there, frozenly.

But his words cut when seeing what his mother has on her eyes..

Siwon’s voice, make the other girl stirred slightly, moving her face from the taller girl’s back, which is first hided in it.

And so more much for their surprised, to see the girl is none other that siwon’s fiancée, mrs.choi soon to be daughter-in-law.. im yoona..

And all mrs.choi can do is staring at them terrified, before banging the door hard, waking both girl to their nightmare...