Find me

Still In Love

“Anger is just a cowardly extension of sadness…

Because it’s a lot easier to be angry at someone,

Than it is to tell them that

You’re hurt…“

 

The two girls woke up in surprised from the loud noise, and got even more shocked to see the two figures that are standing in the door step.

Both girls sat straight on their spot, using the thick blanket to cover up to their chest, while only staring at the old lady, losing their words.

“Aren’t you going to explain about this?!!” mrs.choi snapped, anger clearly shown on her face, her eyes settling straight to her daughter.

“What kind of problem do you make now choi sooyoung?!” her loud voice echoed thought the small room.

Hearing the loud voice, mrs.jin making her way to sooyoung’s room, taking a peak slightly behind the tall man who is standing right on the door steps, only to be greeted by a surprised sight of the two girls on bed, hiding their bare body with the cover.

“Are all the problems you got into and you caused not enough?!!” mrs.choi yelled “did make choi’s family embarrassed with your behavior is not enough?!!”

“Transferred from school to school, skipping up school, not attending college regularly, and now this?!!”

Sooyoung keeps her cold and hard face, doesn’t give any reply to her mother tantrum. Sooyoung doesn’t even know if she stands in the right place to do it or not.

Every word that are coming from her mother’s lips, stabbing right to her chest, right to her already wounded heart, and the cut got deeper every second.

“What now?!! forcing your brother fiancée to sleep with you!!??” mrs.choi yelled angrily.

Yoona get startled of mrs.choi statement, deciding to explain.

“Aunt choi, it’s not li-…” but completely got cut by the extremely furious mrs.choi.

“Just what were you thinking??!!”

The old lady doesn’t even think about choosing her words wisely, and all the words she thrown, slipping out from her lips breaking every part of her daughter.

“And now, are you planning to destroy your brother’s life too?!!” mrs.choi yelled mercilessly, raining her daughter with her venom.

“You have never done anything right, yet all you did is putting that shame over our family!!”

 

Yoona turned her face slightly, having her eyes on the tall brunette’s side façade.

Yoona can she sooyoung’s jaw clenched herder, her grips both on the cover on her chest and on the sheet beside her tightened, and her breath heaved.

And from that, Yoona can see that how that coldness that she is sure already disappear on their sweet night, coming back in second from the words that keep being thrown by the old lady.

No, it’s not worthy..

After how she feels sooyoung’s opened up herself last night, and now, it’s all go by vain..

She can’t lost this..

Not when she can see that sooyoung’s start to build that wall all over again..

With her right hand holding the blanket to cover her chest, yoona placed her left hand on top of sooyoung’s right.

But nothing changed..

Sooyoung didn’t turn.. her grip didn’t loosen.. her breath still paced heavily.. 

All sooyoung does is throwing that hatred look towards her mother…

 

Siwon looked at her sister, even after the venomous words by their mother, she still doesn’t say a word, instead, all she doesn’t is putting that cold mask, shot that sharp eyes towards their mother “mom.. it’s-..”

Siwon tried to stop her mother from all the yelling, holding the old lady arm, but being shrugged instead.

Siwon missed her sister so much. That sister who will always come to him when need his help, that little girl who always run happily to him, making his day by only her sweet and bright smile.

Her only little girl who is always putting that sweet smile only for him, like it keeps nothing but happiness…

But it all lost…

Siwon even forget when he last saw that..

And all that left is that hatred look..

That cold and lost eyes..

That stubbornness, refusal, avoidance… and siwon is aware that all of that just because her little sister is having her self-defenses, from all the pain..

 

“I told you already, didn’t i? stop being friend with all that people?! They are giving you nothing but teaching you to rebel on your own family!!” mrs.choi spat out her words mindlessly.

“They’re nothing good for you!! that useless people that bring you nothing but bad behavior to ruin choi’s reputation!! They-..”

 

“Enough!!!” and soooyoung loud and cold voices, took over the room, bring silent in a moment.

The thoughtless words finally got sooyoung’s patient lost at the moment, burning her body with rage, anger, disappoint, pain.. and tears…

Her eyes lighted with flame, tears that she has been holding up from years flowing like a river stream…

And her pained heart, keep on bleeding, hurting her more than what she can take anymore..

“You’ve never been there..” the tall brunette said in a cold and stern tone “all on your mind is your son.. and him only…”

“You never care about me.. that you only fill your thought about him or your company..”

“So, what would you do if I want to destroy his life? did I even need a reason not to break my brother’s life?”

Sooyoung’s words, get mrs.choi silent, her daughter never say a thing to her.

All this time, she thought that all the bad things her daughter did is one of her way to rebelling to her family.

And it stabbed her right to her chest when knowing that all that painful words from her only daughter is true..

 

“But then.. such a useless thing to do when I know that whatever I did.. I still would get back what’s mine..”

“You don’t know anything..” sooyoung said firmly “and what you called as useless person.. they are the persons who are helping me going through all this crap!! They are the persons who help me to forget the thought about killing myself!!”

“So, don’t you dare saying that nasty things about them!!” sooyoung said, shot that sharp and cold glare, using the back of her left hand, wiping her tears.

All mrs.choi can do is standing there, listen to what go unseen, unheard, and even out from her sight all this time..

As a mother, how come she let things like this happened?

How come she never known about this?

How come she let such things broke her daughter, her only daughter..

 

“You don’t want me, right? don’t bother to waste your time with all that words on me..”

“I will leave, leaving to where you don’t have to see my face anymore..”

“That’s what you want, right?” sooyoung said coldly, before standing up from the bed, and start putting back her clothes on.

Upon seeing her little sister got up from bed, siwon hold his mother arm, dragging her outside, having a talk with her.

 

And just as soon as the door closed, yoona stood up from her spot, putting back her clothes on her body as the tall brunette did.

Yoona half way finished dressing when sooyoung already fully clothed, taking a travel sport bag from her wardrobe.

Yoona freaked out when seeing sooyoung ped the bag, and start dumped her clothes in it. And what sooyoung said earlier scare her even more.

Doesn’t care that she is still topless, she took sooyoung into her embrace, hugging the tall latter tightly.

“Don’t go.. please..” she pleaded, fingers brushed on the tall brunette’s hair, while her other hand rubbing sooyoung’s back ups and downs.

Didn’t get any response, yoona broke the hug, pushing sooyoung’s body slightly, leaving a slight gap between them.

And that what she is scared about, sooyoung gives her completely the same look she gave years ago, when the tall brunette found out about the game…

“Stay with me..” yoona said softly, lifting her hands, placing it on both sooyoung’s cheeks, using her thumbs to wipe the tall girl’s tears. How much her heart broke at the sight of the girl’s vulnerable state.

“Let’s talk to them about this.. let’s talk to your mother.. your brother..” yoona said wearily “soo.. there must be a way to get this done without you leaving..”

But sooyoung said no word.

“Soo.. please..” she pleaded.

Sooyoung slowly pulling herself from yoona, for a moment, yoona for sure, the coldness in sooyoung’s eyes changed when she spoke “..you don’t deserve me.. you deserve better..”

“Noo.. I want you.. and it won’t change.. i-..”

“Go to your fiancée..” sooyoung cut, and yoona can see that tears which already stopped before, flowing out more than before.

But it last for second, sooyoung sad painful look, before it shifted back to the cold hard gaze.

“Soo.. please…” yoona pleaded wearily “soo.. let’s talk..”

Finished shoving her clothes inside her bag, she carries it on her shoulder before making her way out from the room, from the apartment..

While sooyoung already made her way out, yoona swiftly putting her shirt, before running, going after for the tall girl.

Scared, afraid, worried, so much feeling mixed into one..

She made it into the basement, to sooyoung’s parking lot..

But there is no car there..

She is already gone..

Along with every pieces of her heart…

Yoona’s knees got weak, losing all the strength on her legs, making her falling on the hard floor, with tears running down from her eyes.

 

A warm hand patted her shoulder.

“As much as I want to tell you where she is…” the old lady said “I really have no idea where she would be..” she said.

Aunty jin has been witnessing the scene from the start, until seeing the tall girl out from the room.

“She just might want to be alone right now…” aunty jin said.

“But I want her.. I want her to know that she doesn’t have to keep that all alone.. I want her to know that I am willing to go through this together with her..” yoona mumbled, trying to wipe her tears, but go in vain for it keep flowing out, more than before.

“But I know..” aunty jin added “if she is alone.. she might have more that useless thought that will hurt her more..”

“She needs you..” the old lady said, making yoona lifted her head to face her.

“I know she needs you, yoona..” aunty jin said.

“..b-but i-I d-don’t even know where she is..”

“Even if I am sure that she might not going to taeyeon..” aunty jin said “but I am as sure that that friends of her should know where she is right now…”