Secret hideout

Zero Escape: Washed Ashore

 

 

Dujun’s p.o.v



Hyuna and I continued walking further into the forest. I heard a crackling noise and turned to the side. Hyuna’s scream interrupted my thoughts. I turned and she was gone.


“ Where did you....aww!” I yelled falling into the hole.


“ Aish! Chincha!” I cursed standing up. I looked around and saw Hyuna on the ground. I walked over and helped her up.


“ You ok?” I asked and she nodded.


“ Where are we?” she asked.


“ I don’t know but let’s follow that light” I said noticing a opening. We walked further into the cave and froze. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.


“ Dujun oppa, do you see this?” she asked and I nodded.  Inside the cave was a underground paradise.

“ You finally found us, huh?” someone said interrupting our thoughts. We turned and saw a beautiful lady with long silky black hair.


“ Yeah but, what is this place?” I questioned looking around.


“ It’s our home” she said smiling.


“ Home? Ours?”


“ Yeah. This is the home for everyone who has been stranded on this island” she stated.


“ There are more people?” I questioned and she nodded.


“ I’ve sent people to find your friends so, why don’t you guys settle in and rest until they get here, ok?” she recommended and we nodded. Something smells fishy. I thought as Hyuna and I followed her further into the paradise.