What? Secret hideout?

Zero Escape: Washed Ashore

 

 

Woohyun’s p.o.v



Sunhwa and I started losing hope as we continued walking around the forest with Eunji and Baekhyun on our backs still unconscious. We stopped and put them down to rest again.


“ What are we suppose to do?” Sunhwa asked. I shrugged.


“ We can help” someone said interrupting our conversation. We turned and saw a guy and girl around our age.  


“ Who are you?” Sunhwa asked.


“ I’m Myungsoo and this is my girlfriend Dasom “ the guy introduced while she waved.


“ Why are you here?” I questioned.


“ We were sent by our leader to help you” Dasom admitted.


“ Who’s your leader?” Sunhwa asked.


“ Do you want to stay here and talk all day or hurry and save your friends?” Myungsoo questioned. I looked at Sunhwa and she nodded.  We followed the couple the opposite way we were coming from.













Park’s p.o.v


We started walking again since Taeyeon recovered. We were talking when two people jumped out of nowhere. Taeyeon screamed in shock tightening her grip on Jaehyo’s hand.


“ It’s ok” he said rubbing her hand.


“ Omo. I’m sorry. Didn’t mean to scare you” the girl apologized bowing.


“ It’s ok but, who are you?” Jaehyo asked.


“ I’m Dongwoon and this is my little sister Bora” the guy introduced.


“ Why are you here?” Leejoon questioned.


“ We also got trapped” Bora admitted.


“ I see. So, are you here to help us?” I asked and they nodded.


“ We have to hurry. The others are waiting” Bora said and we all looked at each other.


“ You mean the other people that got trapped here?” Jaehyo questioned and they nodded.


“ Yeah. Follow us and we’ll take you to our hideout” Jongkook said and we agreed following them but something felt odd to me.


I hope you enjoyed. The next chapter will introduce all the new characters. Hope you enjoyed =)

Please comment and let me know what you think