Problems

Zero Escape: Washed Ashore

 

 

 

Chanyeol’s   p.o.v


I walked out yawning and bumped into someone. I stood up and apologized.

 

“ It’s fine” a familiar voice said. I looked up and smiled.

 

“ Oh Eun Ji”

 

“ Chanyeol ssh” she said smiling.

 

“ You have a good night?” I asked. She nodded.

 

“ Yeah, you?”

 

“ Yeah”

 

“ Let’s go. You must be hungry”  I said and she nodded walking off with me. We walked in and everyone was already awake sitting in awkward silence. I turned towards Hoya and gave him the look.

 

“ Good morning”  we both said turning everyone’s attention on us.

 

“ We hope you enjoy your stay with us until we find a way back to our house” I said and some of them smiled.

 

“ Thanks. We feel like we’re burdening you” Eunji said and I shook my head.

 

“ No. Of course”

 

I looked up and saw them all staring at each other while Hyorin and Hoya were talking to each other. Everyone sat and ate in silence. No one made eye contact or conversation. I went to the kitchen and started cleaning the dishes when I felt someone’s presence. I looked up shocked.

 

“ Is something wrong?”

 

“ I came to help” she said pointing towards sink.

 

“ Are you sure?”

 

“ Yeah”

 

“ Are you guys uncomfortable with us” she asked as I handed her a dish  to dry.

 

“ Not everyone but some people” I admitted.

 

“ I see. Are you uncomfortable?” she asked.

 

“ Of course not” I reassured and she smiled.

 

“ They just need to warm up. Don’t worry they will be fine"

 

“ Hey!” someone yelled causing me to drop a dish in the sink. We ran out the same time as everyone else.

 

“ What’s wrong?” Hyorin asked.

 

“ She hit me” Gayoon yelled.

 

“ What?”

 

“ She hit me!”

 

“ Hyuna, did you hit her?” Eunji asked.

 

“ No” she said looking scared.

 

“ Hey!” Gayoon yelled.

 

“ Maybe you should calm down” Dujun said separating them.

 

“ Don’t touch me!” she yelled pushing him.

 

“ Tell us what happened so we can figure out the story?” Hoya suggested.

 

“ I was walking when she tripped me and her hand hit my face” Gayoon said.

 

“ I’m sure it was a accident” Sungjong said and she scoffed.

 

“ Accident? I saw her put her feet out” she said.

 

“ That’s because I was walking” Hyuna pointed out clearly shocked.

 

“ Fine. We should get  even then, right?” Gayoon said raising her hand.

 

“ Gayoon!” I yelled making everyone silent.

 

“ Oppa, you don’t believe me either?” she asked with tears in her eyes.

 

“ You’re overreacting. We’re not going to treat you like a princess any longer. Stop being dramatic over a freakin thing like this.Shut up and deal with it like a adult!”

 

“ Fine. I’ll stop acting like a kid but I never thought you would be the person who would yell at me. I guess I really went over the line that you’re protecting someone you just met over me” she confessed running away.

 

“ Well that’s over with. Go back to what you were doing” I said putting on a fake smile and entering the kitchen. I finished the dishes and walked out to see everyone gathered in the living room. They all lifted their heads feeling my presence.

 

“ What’s up?”

 

“ Chanyeol, Gayoon ran away” Hyorin admitted

 

“ To her room” I said and she shook.

 

“ She left”

 

“ Where?” I asked.

 

“ She left to the island.”

 

I ran out and onto the island as everyone followed behind. I turned my head all directions and saw nothing. I heard screams and cries making me run further. I heard everyone screaming my name but I continued running. I fell and cut me knee. I went through bushes getting cut all over my body. I turned and exited out to the shore. I looked around and saw a body in the water. I ran in and tried to pull her out. She continued drifting as I tried to reach her. Her hair started covering her face as I continuously screamed. Someone grabbed my arms and started pulling me back. I noticed blood on her pale body which pained me. I pushed the persons arms and swam with all my strength towards her. I grabbed her body and I turned swimming towards the shore.I reached the shore completely out of breath. I looked over and crawled towards Gayoon. Her shirt was ripped and covered in blood. My eyes started getting watery and I collapsed next to her.


 


I woke up to a shining light. I turned my head and saw Gayoon. I tried to move but my body started aching. She opened her eyes and stared at me as tears came rolling down her cheeks. I reached my hand out and she took it shaking. I smiled and reassured her everything was going to be okay. Suddenly someone entered making us turn slowly. She smiled relieved that we were both awake.

 

“ Thank god”

 

“ What happened?” Gayoon asked confuse.

 

“ You both passed out” she said and I tried to stand.

 

“ Don’t! You both are infected with anesticion defection. It will affect your body and cause alot of pain if you move” she warned and we stayed down.

 

“ I’ll be right back” she said walking out.

 

“ I’m sorry” I apologized looking up towards the ceiling.

 

“ I don’t forgive you”

 

“ Gayoon, I can’t be babying you all my life” I stated.

 

“ I never asked you too, did I?” she retorted.

 

“ No, but...”

 

“ But what?” she asked sternly trying to hold her tears back.

 

“ Nothing”

 

“ See. You have been babying me this whole time and now you’re telling me it’s my fault”

 

“ Gayoon...” I started trying to explain but got cut off.

 

“ Forget it. I don’t want to hear anymore”

 

I stayed quiet trying to hide the truth inside knowing her feelings would get hurt if she found out the truth.