Disturbed

Zero Escape: Washed Ashore

Lee Joon's p.o.v


I sat down on a rock to take a break after walking deep into the west side of the island. I looked over and froze.


“ Taeyeon, don’t move” I warned.


“ Why?”


“ Just trust me and don’t move, ok?” I said and she nodded.

 

“ Ok”


I moved closer slowly. Taeyeon looked to her side and saw it crawling on her body.


“ Aww!” she screamed and  it hissed. I jumped and grabbed Taeyeon moving her to the side. It bit my arm. I winced in pain but kicked it away. Taeyeon stood up and moved to my side. I stood up and sat straight .

 

 

“ Lee Joon sshi, I’m so sorry. If I didn’t move then you wouldn’t have got hurt” she apologized starting to cry. I wiped her tears and smiled.


“ I’m fine. This is nothing. I’m just glad that you’re not hurt” I said.


“ Thank you and I’m sorry” she said and I shook my head.


“ Ani. It’s nothing”


“ Why don’t you rest for awhile and then we’ll head out, ok?” she said and I nodded. I laid down and fell into a deep sleep.


I woke up to an immense wave of heat. I blinked my eyes and saw lava spewing on the ground. I stood up and started running.


“ Taeyeon!” I screamed looking around. Did she leave me? As I continued running I, still felt the lavas heat burning through my skin. Smoke started appearing as fire burned my arm. A tree collapsed in front of me and I moved to the side. I looked all around and realized I was trapped by the fire, waiting for my death I, closed my eyes.


“ Lee Joon!” I thought I heard someone call. I shook my head. You’re delusional, Lee Joon. The lava engulfed me and I opened my eyes to see Taeyeon’s eyes. Looking around I saw the green trees, clear sky and birds chirping.


“ Finally! You’re awake. Lee Joon, I was so worried” she said hugging me. Was that a dream? Why did it feel so real? No! No! It seemed too real to be a dream.....