Waking

Zero Escape: Washed Ashore

 

 

Eunji’s  p.o.v

 

My eyes fluttered open and my head started spinning as I looked around.

“ Drink this” someone said placing a cup of water in front of me.  I turned and smiled.

 

“ Baekhyun, are you ok?” I asked and he nodded.

 

“ Where are we?” I asked and he shrugged.

 

“ I tried to get out but the doors locked” he said.

 

“ I’m just glad that I’m not alone” I said relieved and he patted my back.

 

“ It’s ok. We’re gonna get through this” he reassured and I sat down to rest. Baekhyun sat down next to me.

 

“ So, are you scared?” he asked.

 

“ A bit but, I’m glad that I’m not alone” I said and he stared at me.

 

“ Eunji, are you crying?” he asked.

 

“ I’m sorry. I just miss my warm house and family “ I confessed and he hugged me.

 

“ It’s ok. Just like you said, you’re not alone, right?” he stated.

 

“ I guess”

 

“ Eunji, we all miss our family’s but, we’re together and nothing will stop us from leaving?” he comforted and I smiled.

 

“ Thanks”

 

I layed down on Baekhyun’s shoulder when the curtains moved. I screamed in shock and Baekhyun covered my mouth. I looked up and saw LeeJoon.

 

“ Haha. Sorry” I chuckled rubbing the back of my head in embarrassment.

 

“ What happened to you?” Baekhyun asked. I looked up and saw gauge wrapped around his right arm.

 

“ I got bit by a poisonous snake protecting Taeyeon earlier” he said.

 

“ Omo! Are you ok?” I asked worried. He chuckled.

 

“ I’m fine”

 

“ Where are we?” I asked.

 

“ It’s an underground paradise built  for survival” he said.

 

“ I see. So, who brought us here?” Baekhyun asked.

 

“ I did” someone said entering the room. I screamed in shock again. Baekhyun chuckled and shook me. I opened my eyes and saw a guy.

 

“ Haha. Sorry” I apologized.

 

“ It’s fine. Nice to meet you, I’m Chanyeol” he introduced and I shook his hand.

 

“ Nice to meet you, I’m Eunji” I said and he smiled at me.

 

“ I’m glad you guys are ok”

 

My heart fluttered as he smiled at me.

 

“ Thanks for taking care of us” I said and he shook his head.

 

“ Ani. It was nothing. Do you want to go out and see the rest of your friends? They are all worried about you” he suggested and we nodded.I followed in front talking to him while the guys trailed behind giving each other looks and grinning.


Hope you enjoyed =) Please continue showing your support