It's over

Zero Escape: Washed Ashore

Hoya’s p.o.v


 

The gang all made up and got closer to each other as we've been trapped for two weeks. We all sat in the living room comfortably talking to each other when a voice echoed through the whole island frightening everyone. Everyone stayed quiet exchanging glances at each other.

 

“ It’s time for you guys to leave since I’m done with you guys”

 

“ What do you mean?” Dujun asked.

 

“ There was a reason for kidnapping you guys and it’s over now so, you guys are free to leave”

 

“ How can we trust you?” Baekhyun asked.

 

“ No hard feelings but it was my boss’s idea to kidnap and torture you guys”

 

“ How are we suppose to leave?” Dongwoon asked.

 

“ There are helicopters that will be arriving shortly. Each will take you to your hometowns. If you want to leave then go. If you don’t then have fun being trapped here. I’m giving you a chance to escape before he reaches you. Don’t blow it” ‘ it’ said hanging up. I somewhat heard sincerity in his voice. I looked around and everyone was unsure about what to do. Suddenly the ground started shaking and things fell down. Everyone held on random things flew around the room. Water pipes broke leaking water in the cave as smoke appeared. 

 

“ You have to get out! The volcano is erupting!”

 


Everyone stood up and ran towards the shore. We stood frozen as fire started coming down burning everything in it’s path. Suddenly three helicopters flew above us and latter’s dropped. Hyuna grabbed Dujun’s hand and started climbing onto one of the latters. Baekhyun and Park left next followed by Eunji, Chanyeol, Woohyun, Bora, Sunjong, Taeyeon, Leejoon, Sunhwa, Myungsoo, Dasom, Dongwoon and Gayoon leaving Hyorin and me. I started climbing and reached the top. I looked down and saw Hyorin standing still .

 

“ Hyorin, what are doing? Hurry!”

 

She continued standing still not looking up. I climbed down the ladder and grabbed her hand. I grabbed her hand and pulled her up just as the island started shooting fire. The helicopter flew up and away. I turned towards Hyorin and exploded.

 

“ Are you crazy? What the hell were you thinking? Do you know that you almost got killed?”

She stayed silent.

 

“ Hey”

Silence

“ Hyorin answer me”

Silence

“ Hyorin?”

Silence.

 

“ Hey! Do you not see that I’m fuc*ing talking to you?”

 

She looked up and I saw her swollen red eyes.

“ Why are you crying? We’re saved. We get to go home”

 

She shook her head and looked at me seriously as her eyes darkened.

“ We’re not safe because this game is not over”


Narrator’s p.o.v

A gas escaped inside the helicopter knocking everyone out. The pilots smirked as they continued flying the players to their ‘ homes’


 

The sequel for Zero escape is over. I hope you enjoyed and thank you to all the readers and suscribers. =)

Comment and let me know what you think about the ending. I'm considering a threequel.