Mistake

Zero Escape: Washed Ashore

Hyuna’s p.o.v


Sweat continued dripping down my body as the sun shined on my body. I wanted to complain but I quietly walked side by side with Dujun along the path. I tripped on a vine and scraped my knee. He helped me up and pulled a handkerchief out from his pockets. He pulled my leg up on his knee. I winced in pain as he wrapped it around my cut. He stood up and started walking ahead. I tried to stand but fell and twisted my leg. He came back and helped me up. He turned around and bended on the ground. What’s he doing?


“ Dujun....”


“ Get on” he said cutting me off.

 

I got on and wrapped my arms around his neck. He stood up and pushed me higher on his back. I smiled at how he was so caring even though I was a b**ch and left him. After walking for several minutes he put me down to take a rest. I stared at the sweat dripping down is neck. It’s already hot enough and he even has to carry me.


“ What?” he asked noticing I was staring at him.


“ Dujun, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to leave you but I just got confused because of Lee Joon telling me to go with him. I know that’s not an excuse but I’m young. I’m naive and I was being stupid. I’m so sorry. I was really devastated when I thought you died because of me.  Even after all that you still helped me when I got hurt. You even have to carry me in the hot sun. I’m so sorry. I don’t deserve your forgiveness” I apologized breaking out crying.


He came closer to me and smiled. He pressed his lips against mine and broke away a few minutes later.


“ Hyuna, don’t think like that. I’m not mad at you because I know that you were just trying to protect yourself. Besides, as a man, I would never leave such a beautiful lady alone after she got hurt. I like you too much to abandon you in pain. Hyuna, that was in the past, think about the future, ok?” he said giving me another kiss. I couldn’t help but feel guilty even though I liked him too as he embraced me.


I decided to give a double update since the chapter are short. Hope you enjoyed and please comment =)