Hallucinations

Zero Escape: Washed Ashore

Taeyeon’s p.o.v






After walking for what felt like a hour, Leejoon and I sat down to rest. We stopped by the water and washed our hands, legs and face. He turned away and I took a sip of it.


“ Alright, let’s go” he said standing up. I stood up and followed when I suddenly got dizzy. My head started spinning and my body ached in pain all over. I  placed a hand on my forehead trying to stop the spinning. My vision started getting blurry. I stopped and he turned around to see what I was doing.


“ Leejoon sshi” I called falling. He grabbed my waist and turned toppling me on top of him.


“ Are you ok?” he asked and I nodded standing up.


“ Where are you going?” he asked as I started walking the opposite direction.


“ He’s waiting” I said.


“ Who?” he questioned placing his hands on my shoulder.


“ The voice” I said walking off. He stopped in front of me.


“ You can’t go. It’s a trap!” he yelled. The voice boomed in my ears and a blurry image appeared.


“ Taeyeon, don’t listen to him. Come to me” ‘it’ called. Am I hallucinating?


“ Oppa, ‘he’ wants me to come to him” I said and Leejoon stared at me worriedly.


“ Why don’t you rest?” he suggested and I nodded sitting down.


“ What happened?” he asked.


“ I think it’s from the water I drank”

“ It’s gonna be ok. You just have to stay with me” he reassured holding my hands.


“ Taeyeon, don’t listen to him. He is lost just like everyone else. Come with me and I’ll give you whatever you want” ‘he’ said and I started walking off again. Leejoon ran and stopped in front of me.


“ Taeyeon, don’t do this.” he said.

“ Taeyeon! Leejoon!” someone yelled. He turned around and sighed.


“ Jaehyo...Park. Thank god you’re here” he said in relief.


“ What’s wrong?” Park asked.


“ She drank some bad water and is now hallucinating saying the voice wants her” Leejoon admitted and Jaehyo turned to me.

 

“ Taeyeon” he started.


“ Yes”


“ Are you ok?” he asked.


“ Of course silly” I  said chuckling.


“ Taeyeon stay with us” he said.

 

“ But ‘ he’ needs me” I said.


“ ‘ He’ doesn’t need you. We need you so, please stay with us, ok?” he begged and I shook my head.


“ Taeyeon, listen to me! We are on your side! Stop being blind and come back to reality!” he yelled shaking me.


“ Jaehyo?” I cried staring at him.


“ Everything is fine. Just lay down and take a rest, ok?” he said kissing my forehead.


“ Don’t leave me” I begged grabbing his hand pulling him next to me.

 

“ I won’t ever leave you” he said pulling me into an embrace bringing me back into reality.


The voice is back !

Hope you enjoyed. =)  Please comment and let me know what you think.