Accident

Zero Escape: Washed Ashore

Baekhyun's p.o.v


I pushed through the bright green bushes and vines getting cut and scarred clearing the way for Eunji  as we reached a river.


“ Can we rest?” Eunji asked sitting down exhausted.

 

“ Yeah but we have to hurry because we have to meet everyone else back at the shore before sunrise” I said remembering our group agreement.



(Flashback)

“ Now does everyone have partners?” Dujun asked. Everyone nodded.

“ Good. Now be careful. We don’t know what’s in this forest, understand?” he said.

“ Yes!”

“ Good now let’s all separate. Anything you find is ok. Food, shelter or wood, ok” Sunhwa said and we all nodded again.


“ Then be careful and good luck” she dismissed and everyone walked away separately with their partners.

( Flashback over)

 

 

“I know but I’m so hungry” she complained. I looked around and found a coconut tree. I walked over and and shook it.


“ Yes!” She cheered as it fell. I chuckled and broke it in half handing it to her. I locked eyes with Eunji and she got the message. I stood up and she followed me. I noticed her looking scared.


“ What’s wrong?” I asked.

She shook her head “ nothing” and looked at the moon.


“ Come on, let’s go east” I suggested as a leaf floated past Eun Ji's lifeless face. Eunji tripped and fell in the water without a sound.


“ Eunji!” I yelled taking my shirt off. I jumped in the water and shivered as the cold particles rubbed against my bare skin. I went deeper in and saw her laying on a stone with blood gushed out from her forehead. I grabbed her hand and started to swim back to the shore. I felt dizzy as I started losing my oxygen. I pushed with all my force through the freezing current, but with no use. I could see the surface just barely above my reach. I let my breath out of me giving up hope as I started to sink back into the darkness of the water with Eunji still in my arms.


Sorry about the short chapter but the next couple of chapters will be short but I hope you still enjoy =)