Washed ashore

Zero Escape: Washed Ashore

 

Narrator’s p.o.v

 

The gang washed ashore on the deserted island one by one. The laid there unconscious not knowing someone was watching. As time flew by they started waking up. Some stood up and dusted the sand off their outfits while others coughed out water. They all sat down hopelessly.


“ Wow! This island is pretty , huh?” Park said trying to brighten the mood. Baekhyun smiled and grabbed her hand.


“ It is. Shall we explore?” he asked and they all nodded.


“ Wait guys” Eunji said and they all stopped.


“ What’s wrong?” Woohyun asked.


“ Where’s Sulli?” she asked and everyone looked around.


“ Aww!” Taeyeon screamed.


“ what’s wrong?” Baekhyun asked.


“ Look” she said pointing towards the ocean. All the guys ran in trying to save her.She laid flat on the water. They pulled her out and laid her body against the sand.


“ She’s not breathing!” Sunhwa yelled and everyone panicked

.

“ Everyone back up!” she ordered and they all commanded. Sunhwa started proceeding CPR on Sulli.


“ Dujun!” she called and he ran over.


“ Yeah?”


“ I want you to give to mouth, ok?” she ordered and he nodded.


“ Ready. 1.2.3. Go” She ordered as Dujun blew into Sulli’s mouth. Sunhwa started compressing again.

 

Go” she said and he blew in again.


“ One more time. Try harder !” she ordered compressing again.


“ Go!”


He blew in and stepped aside. She still didn’t move after a few seconds.Her eyes remained shut and no heartbeat was heard.


“ We lost her” Sunhwa said and all the other girls started crying while the guys tried to remain calm and pull themselves together.


“ We may have lost another member from this cruel game but at least we know that they’re in better places and we’ll cherish the memories we had with them” Dujun announced and they all nodded agreeing walking further into the forest away from her restful body to a new beginning.


Yeah! Finally the first chapter. Hope you enjoyed even though they are short. Please comment and tell me what you think =)