It's back

Zero Escape: Washed Ashore

 

Jaehyo’s p.o.v


Park and I settled in a small cave waiting for the rain that magically appeared to go away. We were talking which actually got us a lot closer. I was having fun with her but my mind wandered towards how everyone else was doing especially Taeyeon. The rain stopped and we stood to leave but the cave  started closing leaving us in complete darkness. The cave started shaking and I held onto Park tightly. Rocks started falling and the dust appeared everywhere. The cave stopped shaking and we fell on the ground. I knocked my head and the cave opened from the opposite side.

 

“ Are you ok?” she asked helping me up.


“ I’m fine” I said.


She leaned me against the wall and told me not to move. She ran out and came back with a bowl of water, leaves, a towel,  a needle and  a tube of ointment.


“ Where did you find all those?” I asked shocked.


“ Oh. I’m very good at scavenging things since I grew up with three brothers who always taught me survival” she said and I chuckled.


She splashed some water on my head and cleaned it with the towel. She sewed the leaves together and applied the ointment on them. She tilted my head and moved the needle closer to my head.


“ Don’t move” she ordered and I nodded.


“ Jaehyo!”


“ Sorry” I said keeping it still. I moved my hair to the side and she placed the leave over the scar. She moved my hair back in front of the leaf.


“ It’s to prevent the bleeding” she said and I nodded.


“ Thanks”


“ Jaehyo, I feel lightheaded. I’m going to sleep” she said passing out.


“ Park!” I yelled shaking her.


All of a sudden a loud screech filled the room and I covered my ears. Suddenly a voice boomed through the cave.


“ Did you miss me” ‘ he” said and I froze. Wait! Why is he back? I questioned blacking out next to Park.


Double update. Please comment and suscribe what you thin. Hope you enjoyed =)