Welcome

Zero Escape: Washed Ashore

Hyuna's p.o.v

 

Dujun and I were drinking coffee and talking when the rest of our friends came in with strangers. The gave them blankets to warm up, drinks and food. They took Eunji and Baekhyun to the infirmary. The leader called everyone and they gathered in front of us.  

“ Welcome. I’m the leader of the group, Hyorin” the girl from earlier introduced. Then one by one they introduced themselves.

 

si_9729109_uah9vqv03h_lr.jpg

 

 

Kim Hyorin

25 years old

Leader

 

cute-handsome-infinite-kim-korean-Favim.

 

 

Kim Myungsoo

25 years old

Dasom’s boyfriend

 

 

dasom-sistar-tumblr.jpg

 

Kim Dasom

23 years old

Myungsoo’s girlfriend

 

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmwMiSUuroq8PX6ww0Avv

 

 

Son Bora ( Just pretend)

19  years old

Dongwoon’s little sister

 

Son_dong_woon_beast_391199.jpg

 

 

Son Dongwoon

25 years old

Bora’s brother

 

 

cu8b4r

 

 

 

 

Park Chanyeol

25 years old

 

 

infinite-hoya-1.jpg

Lee Howan

25 years old

Hyorin's boyfriend

 

Gayoon+4minute+gayoon.jpg

Heo Gayoon

24 years old

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIJN--lI5Hrm0vW0gzPnv

Lee Sunjong

19 years old

 

 

 

“ What happened to you guys?” Taeyeon questioned.

“ We got kidnapped and trapped here” Hyorin said .

“ That’s what happened to us” Park stated.

“ I'm just curious as to who’s behind this?” Dujun wondered and everyone shrugged.

“ You can stay here until we figure out what’s happening” Myungsoo said and everyone felt relieved.

“ How long have you been here?” Woohyun questioned.

“ Three months” Hoya admitted and my eyes widenedd. I drank some water. How am I going to survive that long? I questioned falling asleep in Dujun’s arm.


Looks like their are more people trapped on the island. Sory it was short but it's just the introduction. There is still more to come. Hope you enjoyed =)

Please comment and let me kno what you think