Meeting

Zero Escape: Washed Ashore

 

 

Hyorin p.o.v




We had our annual meeting while the new members were sleeping. We all gathered around and sat in a circle.

 

“ Any new news?” I questioned to start the meeting. No one spoke.

 

“ I guess not”

I looked around and they were all looking at each other.  

 

“ Is there something that you guys are hiding from me?” I asked suspicious.

 

“ NO!” they all said in synchronization. I gave them the look that meant I know that they are lying.

 

“ Well?”

 

“ The thing is, um” Dongwoon started.

 

“  Well”   

“  You know what we mean is that, Myungsoo” Dasom said trying to pin it on him. He glared at her and she smiled.

 

 

“ Will someone just tell me what’s going on?” I asked irritated.

 

“ We don’t know if we can trust them” Gayoon said straightforward and I was shocked.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“ How do we know that we can trust them?” Dasom questioned.

 

“ I trust them” Sungjong confessed.

 

“ Me too” Bora said agreeing with him. I sighed that at least they trusted them.

 

“ Guys, they are in the same situation as us” I stated.

 

“ Isn’t it a bit weird that the same thing that happened to us happened to them, huh?” Myungsoo questioned.

 

“ You guys are being ridiculous, right Hoya?” I stated knowing he was going to side with me.

 

“ Darling, you know I always side with you but if the whole groups complaining we can’t let it go” he stated and I scoffed.

 

“ You’re no help”

 

“  Let's just wait and see if we can warm up to them, ok?” I suggested and they nodded.

 

“ Anything else?” I questioned.

 

“ When are you going to stop being bossy?”  Dongwoon questioned and I glared at him.

 

“ What?!”

 

“ I said it’s late. Good night” he said running off to his room. They all broke out in laughter walking to their rooms.

 

“ Do you trust them?” I asked Hoya as he came out from the bathroom with a towel.. He sat down next to me on the bed and sighed as I dried his hair.

 

“ Of course. I believe in whatever my sweety believes in” he said pecking my lips.

 

“ I just feel like something bad is gonna happen” I admitted and he hugged me.


“ You worry too much. Go to sleep and we'll talk about it in the morning, ok?” he said letting go and laying down. I sighed and layed down in his arms falling asleep not knowing that someone heard our conversation.


Seems like they don't rust the gang...What do you think so far? Hope you are enjoying it =)