Above

Zero Escape: Washed Ashore

 

Sunhwa’s p.o.v

 

The sun’s ray striked our faces as we walked out from the trees shade. I looked around and everything seemed so vague.


“ Where do you think we are?” Woohyun asked.


“ I don’t know”

 

We continued walking and noticed a river. We walked alongside the rivers shore and noticed bubbles forming in the middle.


“ What is that?” I asked as the bubbles stopped.


“ Fish?” Woohyun guessed unsure.


“ Do you want to catch some?” he asked.


“ That’s a good idea but I’m not hungry” I said.


“ You’re not but maybe the others would like some, right?”


“ Fine, but I’m not getting in the water!” I stated.


“ You don’t have to if you don’t want to” he said jumping in the water.


It splashed on me. Aish! A minute passed and he still wasn’t out. What was taking him so long? I wondered nervous. Bubbles started forming and I turned my attention to the water as Woohyun came out with Baekhyun and Eunji. I took my shoes off and jumped in. I pulled Eunji out while Woohyun pulled Baekhyun behind me. I started compressing on Eunji and she coughed out water as I felt her heart beat. She opened her eyes and I patted her back.


“ Thank god” Woohyun said hugging her.


I moved over and started compressing on Baekhyun but he didn’t move. I started pressing harder but he still wasn’t moving. I felt his heartbeat but nothing changed. I gave him mouth to mouth and he started coughing out water. I helped him up and patted his back.


“ Thanks”


“ Your welcome” I said hugging him trying to warm him up. I sighed but worried in my mind knowing there were going to be worse things than this.