miseries

The misery of the 'Husbands'

What.The.

Chen looked with a gaped mouth at the scene folding infront of him. 

Kai looked like he could die any moment, sehun looks like he escaped out of a mental hospital, kris looks way too depressed, chanyeol looks way too happy and lay looks like he got beaten up by a gang or something. In other words, all of them look like excluding chanyeol.

"chanyeol. . . .why do you look so happy?", chen asked 

"something really special happened" chanyeol said and sighed dreamily all the while imaginig some stuff.

"o. . . .k?" chen said and did a penguin walk towards the couch which was occupied by kai who was trying to sooth down his pain in his stomach.

"keep you're legs up, let me also sit" chen said while motioning his hand towards kai's legs.

"go and find somewhere to sit" kai said while rubbing his stomach, trying to sooth down the burning achne he had. He suddenly sprang up and quickly dashed towards the door.

"well that was easy", chen muttered to himself and limped towards the couch and sat on it, trying to find a comfortable position.

"chen" lay looked up from drawing his unicorns, "xiumin is still doing it?" lay asked while looking at him.

"yea" chen answered back, leaning his head towards the couch, "It's hard man. . .it's hard"

Lay only nodded and resumed doing his work. Everything went back to silent with everyone doing their own work that is, lay drawing unicorns, kris being depressed, sehun acting like a mental person, chanyeol being in his beautiful fantasy and with chen trying to relax. Kai came back from the bathroom and took a seat beside chen feeling increadibily better. 

Suddenly, the door flew open and a man came inside. Not young, probably in his fourties with five big bulky bodygaurds standing behind him.

"Who is Oh Sehun" the man asked the six guys inside the room. Sehun immediately looked up at the stranger and furrowed his eyebrows. He didn't remember knowing the man.

"and who may you be?" Kris asked the man standing at the entrance of the room with a raised eyebrow.

"oh how rude of me, I'm Oh Sehun's fiance or soon to be husband, Kim Man Shik, CEO of the Man's Enterprise".

Everyone's mouth was agape, it was literally gonna touch the floor.

Sehun remembers clearly that only luhan and only  luhan was his fiance, his husband and his treasure.

So who the hell was the old hag?!?!

"WHAT!!!!!!" all of them exclaimed after covering up from the shock.

"you've got to be kidding me" kai said with wide eyes, his previous pain all forgotten.

"nope, I'm not kidding. . . .so who is Oh sehun here or do I really need to pull out my fiance?" Manshik said while looking all over the room.

"He's not here" lay said looking at sehun trying to confirm that he really didn't cheat on luhan.

"don't try to fool me boy" manshik said while walking over to sehun who was looking down the floor, thinking how he suddenly had a fiance. Manshik stood beside him and whispered near his ear "you're as. . . .beautiful as ever" 

"uh. . . .thanks?" sehun replied back awkwardly trying to keep some safe distance between himself and the man.

"come on darling, we need to go. . . .our engagement is today" manshik said trying to pull sehun up from his sitting position. Sehun pushed manshik away and stood up by himself and looked at manshik "for you're information, I already have a beautiful wife waiting for me at home".

Manshik looked at sehun with fury in his eyes "that is not you're wife!!! you were forced to marry that !!!"

"He's not a or a ing !!! and I married him through my own will!!! he's my everything!!!" sehun shouted back with the same anger.

"remember sehun, whenever I used to take classes you would always sleep so that my attention will go to you" manshik said, slowly approaching sehun "don't you remember?". Sehun and the rest remembered, manshik was a substitute teacher for maths and history since their teacher's uncle passed away. But not only sehun slept duing those classes, chanyeol slept, kai slept, chen slept, kris sometimes and lay all the time.

"sehun, I wanted to provide you everything I could after we get married so I started a company. I wanted you to have a luxury filled life" manshik said looking directly at sehun," it took three years for the company to become a success and I thought it was the perfect opportunity to finally propose you but I came to know that you were already engaged to some and that day, the day I was about to propose was the day for you're marriage. I tried to stop you, tried to reach the venue on time to stop the marriage but when I reached. . . .it was too late. You were already married  to a . Sehun do you know how much I love you? It's not too late sehun, we can still marry. That won't destroy anything" manshik said while holding sehun's hands "we can still live together, you,me and our little ones running aound the mansion while you cook delicious dinner for us while I kiss you. You keeping our little ones to sleep while I push you to the bed and we try to be as quiet as possible, trying not to wake our small ones".

Kris felt sick trying to imagine the 'beautiful' scenary.

Like. . .seriously?

Chanyeol didn't feel like going back to his imagines afraid that the man and sehun will pop out of nowhere.

Chen wanted to sleep. . . .badly.

Why didn't sleep come when it's needed!!

Lay kept on staring at the man.

The ?

Kai felt his burning achne come back again. This time he didn't feel like going to the toilet he felt like puking.

"uh. . .dude personal space please" sehun said trying to keep some space "and one more thing, I don't roll that way and don't dare call luhan a or a cause he's ing none of it. . got it"

Manshik put his hands around sehun's waist and brought him more closer "you don't need personal space since we're already gonna be husband and wife, and I don't care which way you roll and I don't give a about that s-luhan. . .I just want to see you blush and moan beneath me asking me for more, screaming my name out loud, you're tight hole waiting for my-"

"OK!! that's enough alright" sehun exclaimed and brought himself more closely to manshik "if you wanna taste me so much"

Manshik was excited, after all he got his sehun and they were gonna do it in the office!! what more to ask!!

Sehun went a little closer much to manshik's happiness "then you can taste my fist!!"

And on the next second you can see manshik on the floor, grabbing his jaw.

"ing dirty bastard" sehun said and walked away towards his seat before the broom.

"you know, you're looks quite fine from down here" manshik said and steadily got up.

Sehun tried his best to not show his anger.

"I'll come again, sehun. That time we'll marry there and then and i'll finally make you mine and only mine" manshik said and went towards the exit with his bulky body guards "farewell MY love" manshik said putting extra emphasis on the word my.

"only in you're ing dreams" sehun muttered.

After Manshik left, the room was left in an eerily silence.

"o. . . .k that was quiet a drama, don't you think" kai said trying to break the silence.

And suddenly everyone bursted out in laughter except for sehun.

"you,me and the little ones running around the mansion while you cook delicious dinner for us while I kiss you" chanyeol tried to imitate manshik but failed miserably and more laughter was heard.

"guys!! stop it" sehun said and pouted unconciously.

"maybe I should click a picture of sehun pouting, that manshik will be really pleased with a picture like that that he may kiss the phone or even it" chen said and sehun immediately stopped pouting.

"put the jokes aside, sehun be careful, this manshik guy really looks possessive type so be on alert and try to keep an eye on luhan since he can take his revenge on luhan. . .got it" kris said with a serious look and sehun nodded.

"but sehun you'll make a good wife to manshik ya know" kris said and started to laugh badly that he nearly choked.

"hyung!!!" sehun yelled annoyed

"and by the way" sehun said "I like to be on top"

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

so here is a long chapter for you guys and I wanted to put some twist, usually the 'bad' one is in the back of the uke so I wanted to try the top.

Can some of you please recommend me some bottom!sehun fics any pairing will be okay with me.

Nowadays i'm reading to much bottom!sehun fics T^T