miseries

The misery of the 'Husbands'

"UMMA HELP MEEEEEEEEI" chen shouted while jumping over their couch

"chennie~ where are you" xiumin called out, coming out of their shared room and looking all over the living room of their mansion.

"what happened to my minnie!" chen thought to himself trying to adjust to the space provided by the wardrobe, doing his best to keep himself quiet.

Why do I feel like i'm on some horror movie!!

Chen kept still, holding his breath in

.

.

.

.

.

"found you!!!"

chen felt like crying real bad. He wanted his old minnie back, the sweet, innocent, kind and gentle minnie, not this one who always wants to him and make him walk like a penguin. He wanted his minnie to be below him while he left marks on him, not the other way round!!!

"chennie come here" xiumin said

Chen wimpered and slowly came out of the wardrobe

"now go to out room" xiumin commanded

Chen sighed heavily and slowly went to their shared bedroom

I have to go to office limping. . .. . . . .again

chen suddenly dreaded the thought of facing his friends

. . . . .. . . . . . . .

Chen got out of his car and stood infront of his office building. He started walking towards the entrance of the office and winced slightly at the pain shooting from his lower back.

Maybe I should have told minnie to go little slow

Chen sighed and entered the receptionest area and decided to take the elevator not bothering to take the stairs not wanting to make a joke out of himself from his penguin walk.

When he reached the elevator he felt like seriously  banging his head on the wall and crack his head open.

Why is my luck so bad!!

There, infront of the elevator was a queue of twenty or more people waiting for their turn to get in the elevator.

Guess I have to take the stairs and do my penguin show.

Chen sighed again and slowly started to climb the stairs wincing here and there form the pain coursing through his back bone.

Some of his coworkers who passed by him, were whispering while looking at him and some of them were also trying to stiffle their laughter.

es now you're all laughing and gossiping about me but soon you all will experience the hell I'm going through

Chen thought and gave glares to those whoever were looking at him

~after twenty minutes~

"why the hell is my office floor so on the ing top" chen siad while huffing tiredly while putting his hands on his knees looking like he just ran in the olympics with his neatly combed hair, now sticking in unknown directions and sweat covering his face. After gaining the much needed oxygen in his system he finally stood up straight only to come face to face with kris who had dark circles under his eyes looking depressed.

"chanyeol called me and told me and you to come in yixing's office" with that kris went away slowly looking like he just saw bloody mary.

"what's with him" chen mumbled to himself and slowly started to walk towards lay's office while doing his penguin walk which instantly became a big gossip in his office.

When he entered lay's office, the only thought that crossed his mind was

What the hell happend to these people?

 

 

 

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter:)

And please don't mind the grammer mistakes and spelling mistakes^^