miseries

The misery of the 'Husbands'

Luhan blushed furiously and quickly got up from the couch. Sehun glared daggers at the 'intruder' and got up as well.

"why did you need to come now, chen hyung" sehun said, folding his arms and kept on glaring at chen.

"w-well I came to inform that we'll be going to the beach", chen said looking elsewhere except sehun.

"beach?" luhan asked confused.

"Yes, beach. We all thought of taking a break so to spend more time together with eachother so we were thinking that it's better that we stay there for some time", kai said revealing himself from behind chen.

"what were you doing behind him?" sehun asked, quirking an eyebrow.

"well I had a feeling that you people will be. . .you know getting on, so inorder to save myself from watching such 3D movie I asked chen to go first", kai said shrugging his shouldiers. Luhan blushed as red as a tomato and quickly excused himself to bring them something to eat.

"my poor eyes are ruined!!" chen cried out dramatically while motioning towards his eyes.

Sehun only rolled his eyes and sat himself on the couch followed by chen and kai. Shortly after, luhan came out of the kitchen with a tray of delicious looking cookies and juice since none of them drank tea.

"take. . .have these" luhan motioned towards the cookies and juices. Chen quickly grabbed a cookie and stuffed it in his mouth. Luhan took a seat next to sehun and grabbed a glass of juice and handed it to him. Sehun gladly grabbed the glass and took a sip of it.

"so when are we gonna go?" luhan asked while grabbing a cookie for himself.

"this sunday" kai replied, drinking the juice.

Everything was silent, that is until sehun got a phone call.

"hello"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sehun shut his phone and was on the verge of breaking it.

"sehun calm down, what happened?" luhan asked looking worriedly at sehun.

Sehun glared at chen with so much of anger.

"what did I do now?!?!" chen cried hopelessly.

"Chen you ing bastard, I thought that you dumped that dickhead in the han river!!!".

"who dickhead?"

"manshik you ing idiot!!"

"oh"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"want some. . . .cookie?"

"you and you're ing horrible timing"

"huh"

"idiot"

Dayum

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

I know it's short i'm sorry T^T