miseries

The misery of the 'Husbands'

So the next couple we have here is really and i mean really calm and collective.

Sure, one of them always spaces out and often doesn't catch up with his friends gossips, the other one is you can say. . . .is  kind I guess. He really just can't say no, even if it means he have to jump into the arctic ocean and mimic the voice of a crow, he won't say no. 

People thought they both were the perfect match for each other, and surprisingly not, they were meant for each other. They were the calmest in their group of friends. . . .or sorta since we can't miss the face.

So you all must be wondering who is it right?

Well to reveal the suspense, they are

"yixing why did you do that?"

suho or real name joonmyun

"what did I do this time?"

lay or real name yixing

so shall we go on with the story?

of course we shouold. . . . . . .right?

"I ING H.A.T.E YOU!!!!" suho screamed on the top of his lungs as he looked at lay with fury in his eyes.

lay gulped at the sight of his wife, "b-but what did I do?"

"you ask me as to what you did" suho said as he looked at lay again "YOU ING FLIRTED WITH THE WAITRESS!!!"

"but I was just asking where the restroom is!!!" lay said desperately, trying his best not to anger his wife more.

And the next morning he had to go to work with a handprint on his left cheek.

"what happened this time" chanyeol asked while trying to rearrange the documents

"got a slap from suho" lay replied back as he looked at the sight infront of him. Seriously, are they really adults or kids?

Kai is on the couch trying to sooth down his aching stomach, sehun is trying his level best not to break the broom infront of him and theres chanyeol humming some song and having his nice day. In the miserable room, you can only see chanyeol all bright and shiny and wait. . . . .is that some golden light coming from his back.

"what are you all doing in my room?" lay asked 

"oh we had no work so we. . . . .wheres the RESTROOM!!!" kai said as he desperately searched for the restroom. At last finding it, he made a run for it.

"uh what happened to you guys" lay asked again 

"oh well sehun here" chanyeol said as he pointed to sehun "always gets hit with the broom on his head, and kyungsoo fed kai to much of food so you can see the side effects and well for me" chanyeol paused as he went to his dreamy mode "it's the best day ever" chanyeol sighed dreamily and started to think of something which lay probably doesn't want to know.

Kai came back with a heave and went to the couch and sat on it, leaning his head towared the couch "wheres chen and kris"

"well I thought that they'll be coming with lay" chanyeol said as he finally snapt out of his dreamy mode

"I didn't even meet them" lay said still trying hard not to think of the stinking pain on his left cheek

"I guess they will be coming later" kai said and went back to soothing his backflipping stomach

"I hate you, I ing hate you mr broom, how can you alway take my wife's side" sehun muttered to himself and kept on staring with so much of hatred towards the broom "I hate you mr broom, I hate you"

I guess sehun's childishness didn't go yet, lay chuckled to himself and continued his so called work which is to draw unicorns on the white sheet since there was no work for him and it was a holiday. He would've wanted to stay at home and cuddle his wife, but his wife kicked him out of the house and he guesses that the same happened to his friends.

 

it reached one hundred subcribers thankyou!!!!!!!!!!

i hope this made up for the previous chapter since it was short

this chapter isn't that long but hope you enjoy it