miseries

The misery of the 'Husbands'

In a beautiful neighbourhood, where the birds chirp every morning, where the sky is always blue, where the flowers always dance and where the trees always have beautiful riped fruits.

There's this one beautiful house. . . . .wait let me rephrase it, one beautiful mansion with a beautiful garden. In this mansion lives one workaholic handsome man. He loved work more than anything, that is, until a certain sweetheart came and took his heart away. He realised that work wasn't everything and started to slowly understand the meaning of love.

And before he even realised, he was head over heels fo this person.

And he didn't just confess like that, it had taken him over a decade to finally have the guts to confess to this one person to be his boyfreind. And when the person said yes, he felt like he could literally fly towards the heaven and thank god for letting his wishes come true. They dated for about one year and he finally proposed the person to marry him. 

The said person didn't know how to react when the love of his life was infront of him, kneeling with a beautiful ring in his hands and asked him to marry him. He so much wanted to say yes but couldn't form any words. He nodded with tears streaming down his face and hugged him saying yes over and over again.

They called their families, best friends and relatives to their wedding. The wedding was held very grand with everyone dancing, laughing and simply enjoying themselves.

But, do you think they will have this kind of life forever, sure there is happiness and i don't intend to take away their happiness cause i'm not a big fan of pitch forks you see but, a little bit of spice will be okay right???

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT THE ANT IS SMALL IT'S HUGE!!!!"

"i-i'm s-sorry honey, the ant is indeed big"

"now you're making fun of me"

"w-what"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"HUWAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU'RE MAKING FUN OF ME NOW"

"i-i'm not making fun of you honey"

"you're not *sniffs*"

"no i'll never do that to you"

"I love you" 

what with the sudden confession

"I-I love you too honey"

"you will never cheat behind me. . . .right?"

I'll never do that in my whole entire LIFE!!!!"

"never honey i'll never do that to you"

"fine, then can you bring for me some cheese with some chicken"

"b-but you ate just a minute ago" 

"NOW YOU'RE CALLING ME FAT!!!"

"n-no honey I was just saying"

"HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!"

"n-no d-don't throw the broom. . . . .honey c-calm down"

"HOW CAN I WHEN YOU CALLED ME FAT"

"I didn't call you fat!!!"

"NOW YOU'RE SAYING THAT I'M A LIAR!!!"

think before you speak IDIOT

"n-no"

son when are you gonna come out from you're mother's stomach

and you can hear some vases breaking, some utensils falling and some birds choking on their spit form the sudden noises when they were about to sing.

This neighbourhood is indeed peaceful.

And this is oh sehun's miserable life, miserable isn't it?

 

 

I'm sorry if i disappointed you with this chapter and please say if you preferred the previous chapters or this chapter 

eventhough i prefer writing this way and i hope i've improved