miseries

The misery of the 'Husbands'

Yo people i'm back!!! and I hope that this update will make up for the time I didn't update.

And special thanks to ByunTae36 for giving me this crazy idea^^.

And also alot of thanks to I-Queen-Buzz, Catloverforever_exo, PhoenixChansoo, exoHUnHAnexo and Violet_Joker for recommending me some great ideas^^

I'll try to mix these all of these ideas given by these great authors and try to stir some scene.

Hope you all enjoy this chapter^^

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I was tired and stressed from all the work.

The only thing I wished for was to sleep but that thought disappeared when I knew that someone was waiting for my return and to welcome me back. I smiled at the thought. I had to fight to get him but I atlast, emerged victorious. Even fate wanted us to be together. Nobody could stop us from getting together. It was finally my dream come true when the words 'I do' was spoken by both of us. When we shared a sweet kiss. When his lips turned into a beautiful smile looking at me was just beauty itself.

It was breathtaking.

Nobody will know how much happy I was.

I rang the bell of our mansion and waited for the door to open, knowing full well what will welcome me. I smiled and the next thing I knew was that I was engulfed in his soft and fragile arms. His body radiating heat, making my cold body heat up. We fitted like a perfect puzzle.

"Welcome home, honey", he said while pecking my left cheek. 

I nuzzled my face in the crook of his neck and mumbled,"did my sehunnie miss me?".

"O-ofcourse i'll miss you", he said while blushing. I chuckled, he still can be shy even when we're already married.

He pulled away from the hug and took of my coat. I pouted and folded my arms, suddenly missing the heat loss.

"Stop pouting, big baby", sehun said while laughing slightly.

I huffed my cheeks and looked at him,"where are my candies?".

He smiled at me,"they fell asleep, since both of them played alot", while keeping the coat in the hanger. After hanging the coat he took my hand and interlaced his fingers together with mine before pulling me towards out little one's room. Sehun lightly opened the door making sure not to make any sound and motioned for me to enter. I followed him and looked at my candies. My boy was as handsome as me and my daughter as beautiful as their gorgeous mother.

I kissed both of their foreheads before exiting the room with my sehunnie trailing behind.

I closed the door and turned to look at my sehunnie. I kissed his forehead,"thankyou for everything".

He smiled softly before kissing my lips in a sweet and innocent kiss,"this is all I can do for you, my love".

I grinned before carrying him bridal style,"maybe we should give them more siblings".

"P-ert", he mumbled before blushing as red as a tomato. I laughed and opened the door of our bedroom. I placed him on the bed before placing soft kisses along his neck and his exposed collar bones. He moaned lightly while turning his head to the side exposing more of his neck. I at one of his sensitive spots. He moaned again,"w-we s-shouldn't d-do ahh k-kids s-sleep-ahh". He bit his lips trying to prevent the sounds itching to come out of his throat. I kissed him and nibbled his lower lip to ask for entrance. He willingly gave me the entrance before I shoved my tongue in his sweet cavern. Both of us fought for dominance but I won and exploited his cavern again and again. My was already as hard as a rock. I grinned it against sehun which made him moan again.

How his moans were such a music to my ears.

I quickly took off my pants and impatiently took of his also leaving his lower half stark . His face was flushed and it was just way too much. 

I slowly put one hand inside his tight hole and soon followed by two. He was already a mess.

He looked way too pretty.

I couldn't control it anymore and took out my fingers before adjusting my befo-

~TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG~

Manshik slammed the alarmclock down and shoved his blankets away. He frustratingly ruffled his hair. 

Why did this ing thing need to destroy his sweet dreams, especially when the good part was coming!!!!!!

" i'm hard", manshik muttered to himself before getting of the bed.

He needed to early in the ing morning.

What a ing nice way to start the day off.

"I literally need to mark sehun as mine",he thought while going to the bathroom.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Hunnie~",luhan called out from their kitchen.

"Yes dear",sehun answered back. making sure that he had packed all the clothings required for the trip. This is the least he could atleast do for his wife.

"Have you packed all the necesscities?",luhan asked, standing near the bedroom door while looking at sehun.

"Yea, probably", sehun shrugged his shouldiers. Luhan walked over to where sehun was standing and peered over the suitcases. A satisfied smile found it's way on luhan's face. He gave a thumbs up to sehun before giving him a peck on his cheek and walked out of their shared bedroom.

Sehun felt really proud, like as if he won an oscar or something like that. He didn't feel this proud when he aced in his class. Heck, even when his father complimented him for the first time in his life, He didn't feel this proud.

A beautiful and sweet and caring and intelligent and charming and wonderful an- wait did I mention beautiful? anywho, wife can sure do wonders.

Sehun closed the chains of the suitcases and locked it securely before dragging each one of them outside the room and placed them near the car.

He was already dressed in a casual way, and started to lift the suitcases and filled the back of the car with it.

Soon after, luhan came out of the house with the house keys and locked the house.

"Let's go shall we" sehun said while opening the cardoor for luhan. Luhan blushed at the treatment before quickly climbing onto the car. Sehun went on the other side of the car and sat on the driver's seat before starting tthe car.

None of them knew the eys that followed them.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________