miseries

The misery of the 'Husbands'

When sehun and luhan reached the beach, they quickly checked in their summer house, which were to be shared with the others as well. Luhan relieved a sigh and looked outside at the beach. It's been a while since all of them had been to the beach, last visit being when they were having their summer holidays in their highschool. Luhan smiled fondly at the memory. It was indeed a joy filled memory.

Sehun comes from behind and loosely wraps his arm around luhan while resting his head at the crook of luhan's neck, enjoying the vanilla and lavinder's smell from the said male.

"What are you smiling about?", sehun asked luhan while pecking a small kiss on his cheek.

"Nothing. . .just thinking how time flies by so fast", luhan replied, "it felt like it was just yesterday when we were still in highschool, enjoying life to the fullest and making a fool out of ourselves".

Sehun laughed lightly while thinking all those crazy stuff they did. They were indeed some crazy people.

Both of them were in silence, liking the company of each other.

That is until a group of men barged in the summer house.

Yep, you guessed it right.

"Aw man!! i thought I was the first one!!!", chanyeol shouted with his deep voice booming every corner of the house.

"At last!!!", kai exclaimed and quickly threw himself on the couch.

"After all the hard work I've done, I, Kim Jongdae have reached the final destiny", chen said dramatically while wiping the non-excistent sweat from his forehead.

Kris entered the house shortly, dragging five heavy, bulky looking suitcases. Sehun gave him a questioning look. Kris looked at sehun and heaved a really needed heavy sigh,"don't question why", before carrying his journey on with the bags which looked like it could any minute fall on him.

Sehun only rolled his eyes.

Why does he even bother?

Lay came in the house looking all bright and shiny while humming some god knows what song, carrying two suitcases on each side of his shouldeirs before settling them down next to the couch where currently kai was resting.

Shortly, suho followed in, followed by tao, then kyungsoo, then xiumin and lastly baekhyun.

Luhan looked at all of them and smiled softly.

They'll never change, will they?

But it is the reason why luhan is willing to do anything for them.

This is what true friendship is about.

Luhan looked at sehun and gently pecked a small kiss on his cheek.

And this is what love and family is about.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

After all of them had finally settled, they all decided that it was time to go to the beach.

"Jongin!! put you're sunscream!!!", kyungsoo screeched while hurriedly walking towards kai who was already going outside to the beach.

"Hurray!!!", chanyeol threw his hands in the air before splashing water onto sehun's face.

Sehun looked at chanyeol, fire burning in his eyes with his hair dripping wet. Chanyeol gulped before making a run.

"Come here!!", sehun shouted, chasing chanyeol around.

"I-I'm sorry!!", chanyeol exclaimed all the while running for his dear life.

"I'm too cool for this", kris said cooly while wearing his goggles, relaxing himself in the shade of the umbrella.

"I don't care!! I love it!!", chen sang at the top of his voice, busying himself by building a sand castle. . .or trying to.

Lay looked like he gave no or two about what was happening around him.

Baekhyun snickered looking at his husband runnig around like some headless chicken.

Kyungsoo was worried to death for his husband might get more tanned.

Luhan chuckled looking at his husband.

Xiumin joined his husband in building the great castle, as chen likes to say.

Tao is. . .well relaxing along with his husband.

And suho looked as angelic as ever.

It was a damn good day.

 

 

 

"I'M SORRY!!!!!! SEHUN PLEASE LEAVE MY HAIR"

"NOT IN A MILLION YEARS!!!!!"

"OW!!!!"

_________________________________________________________________________________