miseries

The misery of the 'Husbands'

Sehun was happy. He was really happy because his wife was no longer the all the time angry and filled with mood swing person.

He was back to his sweet and understanding and calm wife. His hannie.

What more is there to ask?

But the thing that bothers him alot, is the fact of his wife's constant protection over him. He can't leave the house without his friends trailing behind his car because his wife told them to. Heck, he can't even change with their bedroom door closed. Incase the manshik guy comes from the window, his wife says.

He can't even go to the beach with his shorts on. He has to wear long pants to not show his legs. Incase that manshik guy is eyeing him from afar, his wife again says.

Like who the wears long pants to the beach, when it's sunny as hell.

Sehun sighed miserably while leaning his head on the couch, flipping through the channels.

It's like how a protective father looks after his daughter

Luhan shortly came out of the kitchen and sat down on the couch next to sehun. He leaned his head on sehun's shouldier and kept his eyes on the t.v screen.

"I'm sorry" Luhan suddenly blurted out.

Sehun looked at luhan surprised,"w-what"

Luhan looked at sehun with tear filled eyes,"i'm sorry for being so protective over you, it's like i'm caging you inside the house".

Sehun's eyes softened looking at luhan and slowly cradled him delicately afraid that a single strong action may break him.

"hush, no need to cry" sehun wiped the tears from luhan's cheek," it's not even you're fault. . . .it's that old fart's fault" sehun joked while luhan giggled softly. Sehun smiled contently.

Luhan looked at sehun with his big brown shiny deer like eyes, slightly swollen from crying earlier and his lips as red as they can ever be.

Sehun swore that he didn't need this much of strength in controlling himself than he is right now.

Damn

"you do know that I love you. . .right?" luhan looked at sehun.

Sehun smiled slightly and kissed his forehead as an answer.

"you do know that I love you thiiiiiiiiiiis much" luhan said opening his arms as wide as he could.

Sehun could only smile at his wife's cute and childish behaviour and ruffled his hair but none the less nodded.

"why are you asking such questions" sehun asked kissing luhan's cheek.

"just. . . .asking" luhan anwered looking down and started fiddling with his fingers.

Sehun cupped luhan's face with his hands and looked at luhan's eyes with so much of love and sincerity,"don't ever think that I don't love you, I'll love you till the very end. . .even death won't stop me from loving you. Even if hell break loose or even when the world is gonna end, I'll always love you. . . .even if it means giving up my life, and i'll stop at nothing from loving you. . . . .got it" sehun said and gently carressed luhan's face.

Luhan looked at sehun with tears b in his eyes and hugged sehun. Sehun smiled lightly and softly ruffled luhans hair.

"who knew you were so cheesy" a sniff could be heard and soon sehun felt his shirt starting to get wet.

"and who knew that you were such a cry baby" sehun joked and got a hit in his chest. Looking down he saw a cute, pouty luhan.

"you meanie!!" luhan said and puffed his cheeks, pulling away from the hug and folded his arm, turning sideways.

Sehun chuckled looking at luhan.

You don't know how cute you look right now.

Sehun one again huggeed luhan and slowly started to shower luhan's neck with butterfly kisses,"but im you're  meanie" sehun mumbled against luhan's neck.

Luhan blushed furiously,"p-pabo".

Sehun smiled widely and the shell of luhan's ear.

"You do know that you look deliciously tempting right now" sehun said in a husky voice.

"s-sehun w-we s-shouldn't d-do" luhan moaned lightly when sehun slowly started to at one of his sensitive spots.

"but you're too tempting to resist" sehun said and started to kiss luhan's lips, with so much of passion, lust and love.

Luhan closed his eyes and circled his arms around sehun's neck pulling them more closer.

But their sweet moment was interrupted, when. . . . .

"OMG MY POOR EYES!!!!!" shrieked someone

Sehun literally felt like throwing one of his shoes on the face of the intruder.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

So here is the chapter, hope you all enjoyed it.

And O.M.G 200 subs like can i literallly give cookies to each one of you.

thankyou so much you guys!!!!!!!