miseries

The misery of the 'Husbands'

Sehun wasn't angry.

No. . . .not at all.

In fact, he's ing angry to the point of nearly bursting out in flames. His poor excuse of friends just had to tell his hannie about the incident that happened just fifteen minutes ago. It was like adding chilies to the already hot dish.

How was he suppose to explain all of this to his wife. He can't just go and say

Hi hannie, you know what? Today a ert just came barging in the office and proposed to me. Isn't that just great?

Ha. Yea right.

Sehun scoffed at his own thoughts.

It could be the joke of the year!

Sehun suddenly stopped at his tracks and his eyes suddenly got widened to the size of an owl.

What the is that manshik guy still doing here!!!

He needed the help of his poor excuse of friends.

But to his great luck his friends had already went home, fearing that their wifes may kick their asses if they didn't reach home on time.

Didn't know they were such

sehun metally tsked in his head. Sehun suddenly realised what situation he was in, so he quickly hid himself behind a wall. He quickly dialled a number since he can't call to his hannie and ask him for help. It'll probably hurt their child since luhan will probably forget that a child is living inside on him and he'll practically run to save him.

"Jongin pick up the damn phone!" sehun muttered to himself only to find out that his one hell of an idiotic friend's phone is switchd off.

"" sehun muttered angrily. He tried dialing kris's number but found out his cell must have probably been low in battery.

"what the . . .he is a ing ceo, why the doesn't he charge his phone!!" sehun said or more like yelled frustatingly and after some time felt like banging his head on the nearby wall for his stupidness.

. I just spoke too loudly!!

"I heard my sehunnie's voice" 

sehunnie, my

Sehun rolled his eyes.

"he must be here, search for him" sehun heard manshik order his bodyguards. Sehun's eyes literally widened to the size of sausages.

How was he suppose to defend himself!!!

If it was only manshik, then he wouldn't even need to move a muscle to fight him. But his bodyguards is another thing. They're probably twice his size and they are well. . .so puffy and buffy. You could literally see eight packs coming out of their bodys. If he were to suppose fight them, it would probably look like a match between a mouse and an elephant.

"I heard the voice from that way" manshik pointed to the direction of the wall behind which sehun is hiding at.

How come this old hag have such sharp hearing!!!

Manshik's bodyguards started to come near and nearer to the wall. Sehun could literally feel his sweat rolling down his back and on his forehead. Before the bodyguards could see behind the wall, Manshik called them,"let's go, I got a call and some people from japan are gonna visit our company". The bodyguards nodded and went back. Sehun sighed in relieve.

Whew. . . .that was so close.

Sehun wanted to go home fast, so that he could cuddle with his hannie. Sehun smiled contently and was suddenly feeling giddy. Manshik was about to get inside his car when sehun's phone rang. Manshik looked at the direction the sound was coming from

That's my sehunnie's ringtone!

He quickly dashed to the direction the sound was coming from.

Sehun wanted to curse his cellphone, he wanted to curse kai, he wanted to ing curse everything ing thing!!

Why did kai have to call him now!!!

Sehun sighed miserably, Manshik was probably standing infont of him and was panting badly and his assumption was right.

Great.

"Before you do anything, let me pick up the call" sehun said wihout looking up. Manshik nodded his head slowly and encircled his hands around sehun's waist. Sehun quickly removed manshik's hands form his waist,"keep you're hand to yourself". Sehun picked up the phone

"you called?" kai asked

"kai you ing bastard" sehun growled angrily

"wha-" before kai could even finish his sentence, manshik asked sehun angrily "who is kai, is he you're boyfriend? don't you understand that you're mine huh!! tell me!!!" manshik asked while he pushed sehun on the wall "tell me!!" before sehun could even hit him, manshik's bodyguards were fast enough and each of them held one his arms and pinned them on the wall. Manshik smirked and looked at sehun, "you know what with all you're struggling, you're quiet ", sehun only glared at manshik with as much hatred as he could,"sehun i'm coming" kai said and immediately hung up the phone. Manshik took the phone form sehun's grasp and threw it on the floor. Sehun looked at manshik with wide eyes

Dude that was branded!!

"now you wouldn't be able to call anyone" manshik said and slowly came more closer to sehun much to sehun's displeasure

you could have just switched off the phone or something. . .why break it!!

"Tell me boys do you both wanna give the first try or shall I do it" manshik asked his bodyguards. Sehun looked at manshik as if he was some ape who just went .

He wants me to be his wife or a .

Tough he little bit preferred the first option, atleast he wouldn't need to sell his body.

Sehun slightly shivered at the thought.

"you're choice sir" the bodyguards said

"fine, i'll go first then" manshik smirked again, sehun literally wanted to punch the living daylights outta this ert but he couldn't cause two rocks are holding his hand!! Even WWE rock will be better than these two. Then suddenly an idea came inside his head.

Sehun looked at manshik with 'lust' in his eyes hoping his acting was looking natural "honey" sehun cooed at manshik,"if we are gonna do it, then don't you think we should do it privately, since. . . ." Sehun tried acting like a shy school girl. "Since?" manshik asked slowly lifting sehun's chin, his breath ghosting all over sehun's face. Sehun felt like puking, like literally. This manshik guy's breath sticked so badly but he couldn't let this ruin his chance of escape. He slowly turned his face to the side looking like he was 'shy', "s-since it's my first time b-bottoming so I wanted to make it private".

That sounded so wrong.

Sehun looked at manshik with 'puppy eyes' and what he presumed to be a pout and asked manshik again,"oppa. . .pwease" and that is all it took for manshik to kick his bodyguards out of the office building.

Sehun is sure he won't do any of those pouts and puppy eyes ever again, not especially that oppa thingy. 

That will be his first and his last.

After the bodyguards were out, manshik turned and looked at sehun,"so where were we?"

Sehun rubbed his wrists which were throbbing. Those people could probably hold down some buffaloes.

Just on time, kai and kyungsoo barged in followed by kris and tao,lay and suho,chen and xiumin, chanyeol and baekhyun and lastly his precious hannie.

"sehunnie!!" luhan yelled and ran towards sehun with tears in his eyes and hugged him. Sehun smiled and hugged him back. Luhan pulled away from the hug and looked all over at sehun,"sehunnie are you okay? did he tough you anywhere? d-did he harrass you? sehunnie i'm so sorry!" luhan hugged sehun again. Sehun pulled away from the hug and softly carressed his cheek "nothing happened to me and it's not you're fault okay" sehun smiled and softly kissed his lips.

"YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO KISS HIM!!!!! YOU'RE MINE!!!HOW COULD YOU KISS SOME SLU-"before manshik could even finish his sentence baekhyun hit him with a frying pan that he,kyungsoo,suho,tao and xiumin had brought along with them. Their reasons: for safety precautions.

Sehun pulled away from the kiss and smiled gently at luhan and softly kissed his forehead. He turned to look at his friends,"seriously guys how did you guys past through those bodyguards?" sehun asked all the while patting softly at luhan's head.

"the magic of frying pan" baekhyun, suho, xiumin, tao and kyungsoo said at the same time. All of them smiled.

"seriously though, I didn't know he will go to this extent" kai said while looking at manshik's almost looking like dead body.

"i'm just happy nothing happened to my sehunnie" luhan said and gave a cute kiss on sehun's cheek.

Chen gagged at the scene and quickly exclaimed "quit it with the PDA and get a room!"

"after this all I seriously need a room" sehun said and pulled luhan with him,"bye guys". Sehun went outside the building followed by a as red as a tomato luhan.

"so. . .what should we do with him" lay asked gesturing at manshik's body.

"dump him in the han river"

"very funny chen"

"it was not suppose to be a joke"

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

so here is a long update from me^^ ended it with hunhan fluff from the next chapters there will only be fluff and comedy 

but maybe a little more fluffy couple will be appreciated right?

hope you all enjoyed it 

Comments are always welcome, be it being a death threat^^"