Bonus chapter!!

The misery of the 'Husbands'

This is for my friend huynmi_vampire!! who has been kind enough to make story posters for my three stories including this.

Hope you like it!!

Oh yea and btw I'll be dividing this bonus chapters into two or three chapters!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

He has a beautiful wife, who cares for him, a super cute and obedient daughter, and a job with high paying salary.

Oh wait,

And some hopeless and useless friends who work with him as well.

What more could he ask for?

He's handsome. he's tall, he has this super y and deep voice that'll make women fall head over heels for him, but his wife made sure to keep the eyes of the womens to themselves, and his personality is filled with rainbows and unicorns.

So, ofcourse he would be in the kitchen with an apron around his waist, looking at the cook book with full concentration while trying to crack an egg.

He thought that it'll be romantic to bake a cake, decorated with some cherries and strawberries as an anniversary surprise to baekhyun. He thought that it'll be easy enough to bake a cake. There is nothing more than to add some eggs, flour and some butter and milk with some baking soda and he'll just mix it, put it in the oven and wala! a cake was baked.

But boy was he so wrong.

The simple cracking of egg, which baekhyun does everyday while making breakfast, is just so difficult than what it looks like.

He just kept on messing it up again and again!

"Appa~", his daughter, hyunmi, came in the kitchen after watching her favourite cartoon show.

"What is it that my cupcake wants?", chanyeol said while lifting her up by his hands and making her sit on his shouldiers.

Hyunmi giggled cutely,"When ith umma gonna thome?".

"I hope umma won't come back fast from shopping", chanyeol said, remembering how he had to beg luhan,kyungsoo,suho,xiumin and tao to drag baekhyun to go shopping with them so that he'll have enough time to bake a cake.

"Why?", hyunmi asked, a frown evident on her face.

"Because appa wants to make something special for umma", chanyeol said and smiled.

Hyunmi giggled again and clapped her hands,"Can hyunmi altho help appa?".

"Sure",chanyeol said and put hyunmi down.

Then suddenly the door bell rang.

"I'll go and thet it!", huynmi skipped happily to the door and opened it.

"Uncle sehunnie!!", hyunmi jumped out of happiness and hugged sehun. Sehun chuckled and ruffled her hair.

"Not gonna miss uncle jonginnie?", kai asked appearing from behind sehun.

"Uncle jonginnie!", hyunmi exclaimed and quickly went to kai to hug him. Kai chuckled and hugged her back.

"What the hell are you both doing?", chanyeol asked, appearing from the kitchen.

"Dude what the hell are you wearing", kai asked, referring to the apron.

The apron was just so frilly and so pink. He should have worn some goggles cause he feels that his eyes are b with tears from staring at the apron for too long.

Sehun in the other hand was trying his best to stiffle his laughter and not long after he was out of breath from laughing too much.

"Y-you l-look so-so f-funny", sehun said in between his laughs while wiping some tears out of his eyes.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes at his two freinds and went to his kitchen to resume his 'missioin'.

"Hyunmi",sehun called out.

"Yes, uncle sehunnie", hyunmi said looking up at sehun since he was way too tall.

"What is you're appa up to?", sehun asked curiously.

Hyunmi gave her cute eyesmile before replying,"Appa is trying to make a cake for umma!".