miseries

The misery of the 'Husbands'

Situated in the same neighbourhood as the previous house, this house we have here is the house of Mr and Mrs Park. Their story started when they met at highschool. Both of them were freshmens and was introduced to each other by their friend luhan who now is married to Oh sehun. Chanyeol laughed very hard when he found out that sehun got hit on his head with a broom by luhan.

Why? you may ask.

Well ofcourse it's because luhan is pregnant.

But karma always comes back right?

So when he found out that his wife baekhyun was pregnant, he was happy and scared at the same time. Happy cause he will have a son/daughter who he can spoil as much as he wanted, but scared because who wants to deal with moodswings!! but sacrifices has to be given inorder to get something right?

"CHANNIE I WANT ICECREAM!!!!!!"

"w-what at this time, b-but it's two o'clock in the morning!!"

" i want to eat icecream N.O.W  NOW!!!!!!!!!"

"can't you wait till the time when all the shops will start to open"

"NO!!!!!"

i miss my sleep so much

"fine i'll go and come back fast okay"

"okay"

and that is how my friends, Park chanyeol had to go outside at two in the morning just to buy icecream. But what a luck he had not even  a single shop was open.

He ofcourse knew no shops will be open at this time.

But what happened to the 24hours grocery shops!!!

Oh how can he forget that the owners were still having holidays enjoying themselves somewhere in hawaii.

He sighed again dreading at the thought of facing his wife when he reaches their house empty handed. He could already imagine himself running for his life while his wife comes after him with a frying pan.

How is he even able to run when he is infact pregnant!!

When he turned and started walking towards his house, he saw a grocery shop opening

ATLEAST ONE OF THE ING SHOPS ARE OPENE

he quickly ran to the shop and bought the icecream and went home happily humming some song to himself.

"I'm home" he informed to his wife while taking out his shoes

"channie" baekhyun came and hugged him. These are the moments he enjoyed the most.

He smiled softly at his wife and kissed his forehead.

"channie I want to eat spaghetti, will you make it for me" baekhyun looked at him puppy eyes

he went searching for icecream in two in the ing morning for NOTHING but looking at his wife's puppy eyes he just couldn't say no.

He nodded and smiled again and went to the kitchen to make the spaghetti. He became good in cooking because of his wife's weird cravings for food. He soon finished cooking and started to plate up.

Baekhyun entered the kitchen and sat down to eat.

When he started to eat the spaghetti he frowned and pushed the plate away.

"what happened baekkie, you don't like the spaghetti" chanyeol asked baekhyun with concern laced in his voice

"I don't feel like eating spaghetti, I want to eat chicken"

and did chanyeol feel like fainting there on the spot.

After five hours of running around like a headless chicken just to satisfy his wife's constant changed of food cravings, he was at last given the priviledge of sleeping peacefully.He laid down on his pillow and instantly fell asleep.

When he woke up that was one in the afternoon he was greeted with this delicious smell coming from the kitchen.He went to the kitchen only to see his wife cooking. Baekhyun turned around and smiled at him before giving him a quick peck on his lips.

"good morning or more like good afternoon" baekhyun wished him and resumed cooking.

Chanyeol wrapped his hands around his wife's stomach and gave him a back hug and snuggled his head in his wife's neck.

"channie stop doing that it tickles"bakhyun said all the while giggling softly

"do you know how beautiful you are" chanyeol said as he softly kissed baekhyun's neck

baekhyun blushed at the compliment and tried to resume cooking but chanyeol suddenly turned him to let him face his husband chanyeol

chayeol kissed baekhyun and baekhyun couldn't help it but to kiss him back. The kiss intensified and turned into a passionate kiss.

Both of them had to break from the kiss because of the lack of oxygen.

Life is sometimes awesomely good

Chanyeol smiled at the thought.

Baekhyun looked at his husband with a confused look

"what are you smiling at?"

"nothing. . . . . . .shall we get back to where we left of"

"channie!!!"

 

 

so here is chapter2 there isn't any comedy here but hope you enjoyed it. so i'm confused as to who will be the next couple

please comment below who will be the next one:)